• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jul 26, 2014] Team St1ckbug's Hollow Night (Brooklyn, NY)

I'm up for whenever because yea it was really busy yesterday and everything ran just late as hell (old man bones kicking in right there.)

On a side note I got completely embarrassed yesterday and that leads me to the conclusion that I gotta play more, so if anyone wants to play some FTw/e that would be cool.

Reactions: Lethalmind
Two weeks from now? Damn, I have no idea if I'll still have enough. This has to be a troll plz stop.

starbored.png

if anyone wants to play some FTw/e that would be cool.
I'd also be down to play with anyone I didn't get a chance to play with on Saturday, add me on steam.

What do you guys feel about us not having an event in august so people can save up money to make the next tournament instead? I'd rather have all of you guys there than only a few people and a ton of people who couldn't make it.
This seems like the best option to me. I like going to Next Level but it's a lot of driving and I can't parallel park for shit. Not honestly something I need to do every month.

Well yeah that announcement was made.

Essentially comes down to TSB was way bigger than I thought it would be (64 entrants for Under Night). And then Persona drops for the September one. You guys did nothing wrong. There's only so much I can do. You guys have met my threshold (sometimes by the skin of your teeth :P). Since a majority of the SGs playerbase is somewhat independent from the other games this was my solution. It sounds like it will work out fine. Plenty of time until the next one ^_^.

Anyway, results post up:
http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-tournament-results-thread.351/page-2#post-151110