• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jun 27, 2014] CEO2014 (Orlando, FL)

Weren't we bumped down because we didn't have enough entrants last year?

Let's solve that by having entrants this year?

A solid 30 will please me.
Blow it up homie. Ive been asking everyone I know to just show up. BL and I got a solid 10+ from tampa and like 5 from Miami.

Man gotta watch @SonicFox5000 body people in injustass :PUN:

Im dragging like 5 people in my car, so there's that. I can let other people around me know, as well.

Blow it up homie. Ive been asking everyone I know to just show up. BL and I got a solid 10+ from tampa and like 5 from Miami.

Man gotta watch @SonicFox5000 body people in injustass :PUN:
Who are these people from Miami you speak of? Ive meet 0 SG players down south, at least not competitive ones.

Who are these people from Miami you speak of? Ive meet 0 SG players down south, at least not competitive ones.
@ClawsEncounter for one

Kinda super expensive to get here, but if someone can house me and stuff I will do my absolute best to come through.

hit me up ;_;

Wait my graduation/senior beach week is the same weekend as this.

RIP. HAVE FUN YALL.

OP updated with relevant information! This is as final as it gets, folks!

what exactly is a skullfan that we should not be?

what exactly is a skullfan that we should not be?
It's shorthand for "don't embarrass me or the community" although tonight's UGC stream chat provided like a billion examples of what not to do

Reactions: Arcana
Man @dekillsage is gonna be there?
Time to just
Not register.
gonna shoot this bitch like plap plap then dead ass rob him

Reactions: mcpeanuts
sonicfox confirmed oreo

the fuck is "plap plap plap"?

sonicfox confirmed oreo

the fuck is "plap plap plap"?
PLAP PLAP

"BLAT BLAT BLAT"

Niggas not even piru.

Sonicfox free to phonics confirmed.

But can I rock?

Reactions: iLoli
Hmmmm...damn I might as well buy a PS3 pad. I don't know I could trust my PS2 adapter.
EDIT: Nevermind I suck it up and buy another converter for now.

Last edited:
Zero E. Lopez is gonna be mashing, I'm gonna try to reset him, and I'm not going to be happy about the outcome.

I will come in not last

Is there anyone in/going through Broward county that has an open seat in their car? I'd like to not pay for bus tickets lol.

There's no way we can stream on that shit. It would only end in tears.
were going to have a stream? who is streaming?

Each room its supposed to have wifi with the group CEO rate. Though im sure everyone at the tourney is going to RAPE the bandwidth. There going to be a skullgirls room? :D

So I guessing you're gonna run it at one of the rooms? Or somewhere on the ballroom?
Ballroom. There's gonna be 2 ballrooms-- a major one and a Smash one split by the "Streetpass Lounge" hallway. The Smash Ballroom's gonna have a shitload of spare tables in the corners, but I'd much prefer to use one of the tables in the main ballroom for air circulation and communication reasons. If we're not allowed to be in a ballroom, then I'm gonna have a serious problem with somebody.

Ideally, I'd like to co-opt the BBCP tables because they fit the criteria while being out of the way. BB isn't happening on Friday, so there's a chance they might be open.

Ballroom. There's gonna be 2 ballrooms-- a major one and a Smash one split by the "Streetpass Lounge" hallway. The Smash Ballroom's gonna have a shitload of spare tables in the corners, but I'd much prefer to use one of the tables in the main ballroom for air circulation and communication reasons. If we're not allowed to be in a ballroom, then I'm gonna have a serious problem with somebody.

Ideally, I'd like to co-opt the BBCP tables because they fit the criteria while being out of the way. BB isn't happening on Friday, so there's a chance they might be open.
Gotcha. Just to check up and know where should I go.

I'm going to be in the CVS2 tourney as well on Friday. I'm pretty sure it starts at 2 as well. Running around to both ballrooms would suck.

How many PS3's are we going to be running?

I'm going to be in the CVS2 tourney as well on Friday. I'm pretty sure it starts at 2 as well. Running around to both ballrooms would suck.
This is the other Very Important Thing that I want to completely prevent; yay for the side tournament schedule constantly shifting behind my back. Thank you for reminding me.

How many PS3's are we going to be running?
We have just 2 for now but if you have an Evo monitor (ASUS VH-236H) and/or a PS3 with all the DLC, bring it. Casuals setups would be cool and my ideal balance is 1 setup per every 8 players (which isn't gonna happen with just 2).

I have a PS3 with all the DLC that I can bring. It also has Guilty Gear +R, Marvel 2, and Arcana Heart 3 if anyone wants to fuck around with that on our own time.