• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jun 27, 2014] CEO2014 (Orlando, FL)

I have a PS3 with all the DLC that I can bring. It also has Guilty Gear +R, Marvel 2, and Arcana Heart 3 if anyone wants to fuck around with that on our own time.
I also have these things.

Each room its supposed to have wifi with the group CEO rate. Though im sure everyone at the tourney is going to RAPE the bandwidth. There going to be a skullgirls room? :D

I have a room for Friday night and saturday night. Ill send the room number out on twitter when I get there if you guys want to come by and play some casuals and shit.
I also have room for one more if you dont mind sharing a bed with my friend/crashing on the floor.

I have a room for Friday night and saturday night. Ill send the room number out on twitter when I get there if you guys want to come by and play some casuals and shit.
I also have room for one more if you dont mind sharing a bed with my friend/crashing on the floor.
You just got a new twitter follower lol. I have a room already, thanks for the offer though.

Im terrible, but ill try to make it out

Im terrible, but ill try to make it out
A tournament is not about being bad, it's about playing with like minded people.

Think of it as a convention(especially nowadays) with a competitive mindset on one side of the room.

Oh, i dont mind being bad, i just wanna have some local play

Just found out i cant swing tourny reg, but ill be there to spectate

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcana
Oh, i dont mind being bad, i just wanna have some local play

Just found out i cant swing tourny reg, but ill be there to spectate
I'm sure we'll have a casual setup either before, during, or after the tourney

I'm sure we'll have a casual setup either before, during, or after the tourney
That sounds rad

Well the hotel is pretty nice,just checked in

I may get there past 3 pm on the car ride to Florida ;~;

A bit last minute, but I won't be at CEO this year. I have to move this weekend. As much as I tried to get around it, there was just no use in it.

Looks like i wont make it in time.Traffic causing me to be here by 8:15 bleck

SG is at the giant pikachu poster

Hey we are playing in room 832 around 10 pm tonight guys.

Shoutouts to everyone who came and played against. I've learned a lot from you guys. Good to know I was able to hold my ground and not be completely garbage.

How many people entered?

I think it was 22. Or something around there.
It was like a double major for real.

Thanks to everyone who showed up though. Especially @iLoli and his crew. Some guy got top 3 on tape I think, so hopefully those will be up soon.

It was like a double major for real.

Thanks to everyone who showed up though. Especially @iLoli and his crew. Some guy got top 3 on tape I think, so hopefully those will be up soon.
The guy who was recording was with me so it more than likely be uploaded through my account.

22 people. Results posted in the results thread. I'd post them here too but I'm bushed. Trip report later.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Shout outs to power fails and one-hour-late text messages. :P

Ah well, hopefully I'll get to play next year.

Had fun playing in the tournament. This was the most unprepared I've been for an SG tourney, so I was glad to walk away with at least one victory. GGs to everyone I played.