• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Killer Instinct - Series in General

Didn't they start selling "retro games" or something?

The joke kind of ends in that case.

Wow. Battletoads was before me and I don't really know the game nor understand the hype around him, but he seems neat. I kind of wish I understood his weird looking moves like the spiked shoes.

Worth trying out... if you want to break your controller and spend many tear-filled nights dwelling on your failures and wondering if anyone could ever love you if you can't beat the jetbike levels.

On topic... glad to see PC taking off as a FG platform. Now if only Arcsys would play ball a little bit better!

Can't wait to hear Kim Wu's new theme. That teaser at the end made me want to hear more from it.

aaahhhhhh them classic beat 'em up grabs.

I also love how Rash looks at the camera when he does his Russian Dance attack

and Kim Wu... mmmhh can't wait to see her.

Any news if this will be a Steam release?

I don't have a source but I'm going to go ahead and say it will be through the Windows Store.

Any news if this will be a Steam release?

Nothing official, but KI gonna get Cross play with Win10 and X1 version....so im gonna assuming that would be via Windows Store / KI special client, highly doubt that Steam would be the plataform to the PC Port, but that´s just my assumption.

I don't have a source but I'm going to go ahead and say it will be through the Windows Store.

That sounds logic.

It still could be like the Steam + GFWL combo we got a few times in the past.

Steam is a pretty big market so I would be surprised if they didn't at least give the option to buy it there, even if it won't be integrated with Steamworks.

Though they might try to be a competitor to Steam (and fail miserably) with their first Win10 games.

Reactions: Wenzel
well, he made great music. To what ever projects he is moving on to they too will have great music, so I'm happy for him. Also buy the KillerCuts why don't ya, you nerds?

My god, the Killer Cuts versions of all the songs are orgasmic, much better than in-game without all the compression and such

everyone buy the album

My god, the Killer Cuts versions of all the songs are orgasmic, much better than in-game without all the compression and such

everyone buy the album

hows is called the album?

everyone buy the album

Unfortunately I was very dissapointed that we got an IMO inferior remix of Maya's theme instead of full version of the in-game one. :/ Pretty much ruined the rest for me.

Those are going to be tough shoes to fill, while I might not like every theme they all fit and helped establish the tone of the game, and in all honesty Spinal's theme is what got my attention in the first place.

Yeah anybody worried about season 3's soundtrack should listen to that.

I'm not worried, I just said they were tough shoes to fill. The track certainly makes me optimistic though.

Rash seriously looks awesome, but I don't like that his combo trait is literally autocombos.

I hope that isn't permanent.

Doubt it unless it turns out to be broken. It's the nes throwback. And might be easily broken.

it is an easy breaker due to the fact that you have to mash lights to do so. I might be wrong on this but you also can not counter breaker your autocombo.

it is an easy breaker due to the fact that you have to mash lights to do so. I might be wrong on this but you also can not counter breaker your autocombo.

At least I've never seen anybody able to do it. It'd be too good a thing to go for if you could.

Celldweller are making good tunes but as far as I heard it's almost entirely electronic music, while diversity of styles was one of the biggest advantages of KI music. I hope they keep that.

Kim Wu was officially confirmed, not that it surprises anyone.

Why are there only like 3 people legitimately excited for Rash in the game? I was absolutely ecstatic when I heard about it. I figured this would have blown people away...

Rash does look like a well designed character, but just thinking about Battletoads again gives me a headache.

Why are there only like 3 people legitimately excited for Rash in the game? I was absolutely ecstatic when I heard about it. I figured this would have blown people away...

Rash owes me like 6 NES controllers...

I really hope Gargos is in this season. I wanna see how awesome they make him.

Rash's stage should be Terror Tubes and stage KO is ducks

I really hope Gargos is in this season. I wanna see how awesome they make him.

Ken Lobb hates Gargos and Eydol both. If either makes it expect them to not be as gimmicky and overpowered as they were.