• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

King of Fighters - General

We need real big boys like Heavy D! and Adelheid to set a proper example.

Meh, 3 good characters out of 4 ain't bad.

I don't like Rock, he is too much like so many other characters in the game. I was hoping for Mr. Karate, but overall this is a great group of DLC fighters.

WE NEED REAL CHARACTERS
LIKE JACK TURNER AND KISARAH WESTFIELD

You don't like Rock because he is too similar to other people and you wanted in his place the akuma version of takuma?
Yes, Takuma isn't in this game and this needed more villains.

Takuma is already a villain with how much he's keeping Yuri from getting all that delicious pizza grease on her

Played some online matches with Rock. He's very very fun.

I must say, I'm pretty neutral on Rock in general, and wasn't enthusiastic about him being in, but he's a lot of fun this game.

On behalf of PC KOF fans... thank you.

And here I am just getting it recently on ps4...

Well, it'll at least be nice to have port beggars shut up about one thing at least.
And there's still plenty of us on here who will still play KoF14 on PS4

I'm going to buy it on PC, but will still end up playing it on PS4 since I added you lot and then never played with you.
Which I am sorry about, just had too much personal shit going on the past few months so I've fallen out of practice in fighters pretty hard and doubt being a flailing punching bag if I just jump back in will provide much fun for my opponents.

I mean it doesn't matter what console its on, im still trash at the game lol. I'm horrible at links

Ay that's real good shit
upload_2017-5-10_0-56-2.jpeg

Now maybe I'll have more people to play with.

How long until people start making SFM movies with the kof xiv cast though

http://store.steampowered.com/app/571260

That pricing is not amazing, though there is a discount for pre-orders, I wonder how the game will do. Apparently the beta is now up? It says immediate access upon purchase.

dis is a cool rock render.

upload_2017-5-18_13-9-32.jpeg

it'd be even cooler if

he had good damage output

Reactions: Shan
http://store.steampowered.com/app/571260

That pricing is not amazing, though there is a discount for pre-orders, I wonder how the game will do. Apparently the beta is now up? It says immediate access upon purchase.

Yeah I'd be curious how it does too. I think KoFXIII had a small but active community on Steam. I'll wait to pick it up though to see if it can keep a community and how the netcode is. $50 is more than I'm willing to spend to roll the die.

It's less than the console version.
Console version is $30-$40 everywhere I go, hell I got it digitally for $40.
KoF.png

Didn't it launch for 40?
I really don't think so, it was just down to $40 within like a month.

The digital version is still 60 last time I checked.

Hellpockets put it best for the final sequence of events for Grand Finals KoF XIV at EVO last night.

Don't Wake Daddy!

And that stopped Xiao Hai's reply to Mr. Wizard that he would be the one to win KoF at EVO this year as well.

I knew he was coming back, he fit too well into the game + popularity & the teaser was sorta blatant.

Wow why are we getting more DLC

Leave some room for XV guys, like damn.

Wow why are we getting more DLC

Leave some room for XV guys, like damn.
15 is gonna be all about the characters that people really want back
Like Saiki
and Bao