• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Spotlight Lab Zero and Limited Run Games Have a Treat For Fans Of Skullgirls This Halloween

God dang, we are so close but 2,000 in 3 days sounds really tough to do ;( if only there was 1 more week
The SG community thrives on last minute success.
[rips off shirt]

Maybe the people who are at GUTS right now can help advertise it? That could possibly get us a boost.

Would suck if we were like a few hundred short. Gonna try to call up a few old college buddies since they used to play this. Roughly 14 hours left.

Of course it will have a surge at the start and the end.

I was in the end surge, since I was waiting as long as possible to see if my friend ever mentioned it. This'll be a surprise. ;)

^ damn, quite the burst at the end...

So any word on when physical copies can be expected to ship? Sorry if it's been asked, I just want to know if there's a date I should be looking forward to.

Friend with Vita might want it.
If they don't want it I'll buy it off whoever because I have a Vita and do want it, was broke during the actual sell period.

Anyone want my physical copy? Unfortunately I cannot cancel my preorder and I no longer want the game.

Anyone want my physical copy? Unfortunately I cannot cancel my preorder and I no longer want the game.
How much do you want for it?

How much do you want for it?
hey dude, sorry but I kinda changed my mind. Just gonna keep it and let it sit on my shelf. Sorry

Alright.

If anyone in the thread is looking to sell for whatever reason, please let me be among the first you let know.

More like I can not wait to get my hands on my copy.

More like I can't wait to get my hands my six copies.

More like I got my hands on all of the copies using different accounts and can't wait to burn down all of them except for one to sell for highest bid.

More like I got my hands on all of the copies using different accounts and can't wait to burn down all of them except for one to sell for highest bid.

Ok, that's just cold. As bad as they guy who bought all the Rosalina Amiibos so no one would get her cause he hated the character.

Seriously though Good luck to Aden on getting a copy. I think they will have a small amount on hand in 2 months to order when they send out all the other copies.

Can't wait for my

N E V E R
B E F O R E
S E E N
L O R E

Reactions: Magma442
Thanks. Any update, even if it's bad news, is better than not knowing at all. I'd rather wait for perfection than get something rushed out :)

Reactions: Covenant
Oh God this is terrible.

MIKE PUT UP WEIGHT.

This probably a silly question, but my saves for digigtal SG on ps4, should work with Physical, right? I just bought the digital version (3rd times the charm) since it also came with a vita copy, but I just wanted to double check.