• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua Make Fukua a Canon Character?

If Fukua did become canon, what should she be?

• Total voters
So do you think she'll be canon for Skullgirls 2?

So do you think she'll be canon for Skullgirls 2?
Well that assumes there will be a Skullgirls 2 and the chances of it are very slim at the moment. Otherwise, I don't see a character going from non-canon to canon over the course of the next installment of the series. I can't think of any example of that happening (unless I'm missing something obvious?).

Well that assumes there will be a Skullgirls 2 and the chances of it are very slim at the moment. Otherwise, I don't see a character going from non-canon to canon over the course of the next installment of the series. I can't think of any example of that happening (unless I'm missing something obvious?).
To be honest, I'm just waiting for Alex's OK on that.

You know, I think you should let go of this thread for a while.

I mean I'm totally crazy for a non-playable character that wasn't even mentioned in the game nor the canon but I'm not really making a huge deal out of it.

You know, I think you should let go of this thread for a while.

I mean I'm totally crazy for a non-playable character that wasn't even mentioned in the game nor the canon but I'm not really making a huge deal out of it.
To elaborate on this I don't think you're going overboard with being obsessed with the character or anything like that, but there is a bit too much bumping on the thread. Personally I've always disliked rules against bumping as long as the posts continue or contribute to the discussion, but this might be a bit excessive and might fit better in other threads.

Wait there's a chance for Fukua to be cannon. I'm about to roll up and be a lore boy for a minute

Reactions: ArgonBern
*many minutes later*

It's conceivable Brain Drain partied too hard one night and experimented with Jello-shots.

> "Braino, this is why you shouldn't drink alone. By the end of it, you aren't drinking alone, and we have to raise and nurture the leftovers."

More seriously, Filia's connected to Lab 8 via Painwheel, so it could be that Valentine went after Samson for Parasite research, who bonded with Filia in an attempt at escaping and Carol was thrown in as a "Take her instead!" maneuver? Thus, to compensate for their lack of a shiny new legit Theon for study, Brain Drain made a bio-tech artificial replacement.

...You know, I prefer the Jello-shots explanation. Seems simpler.

Reactions: ACreationist
Skullgirls is done for a long while. I already read that Fukua will be in the sequel.
"I already read that Fukua will be in the sequel."
Where did you read THAT? If someone just confirmed a sequel I'm gonna squee.

On teir twitter they said "If we ever Skullgirls 2 we wouldn't get rid of a character" in response to fukua.

On teir twitter they said "If we ever Skullgirls 2 we wouldn't get rid of a character" in response to fukua.
That's the post I read! :)

Here's the tweet:

As a character born from a typo, a joke, I can never accept Fukua into canon. I don't see how she would fit in the universe. She'd be an unstable clone (rapidly age 16 years can't be good) or giving a psychosis to Filia doesn't make sense. Perhaps she can be one of Double's identities (e.g. Sister Agatha, Zane). Or a Filia from an alternate universe that secretly followed Annie through a portal after an inter-dimensional adventure.

I don't think there was really any need to necro this thread.

It looks like some people are still voting, not that there's anything wrong with that.

OK dude I don't want to be rude but you have a habit of reviving old threads with pointless posts and it's getting rather annoying a bit.

At least add some substance to the post, your last two posts were 1 word andmaking a notice on voting.

Reactions: HiroProtagonest
Wasn't trying to do that. Just checking on old forums out of boredom and noticed.

1) that storymode is a joke on purpose.

2) can we stop necroing this thread?

1) that storymode is a joke on purpose.

2) can we stop necroing this thread?

1: If it was a joke I didn't find it funny(though humor is subjective)

2: Isn't this the Fukura thread where we talk about our thoughts and opinions on the character?

No, this is the thread someone who really likes Fukua made to gather opinions and, in my opinion, ended up being annoying. Thus, if you could not necro this thread, that would be nice.

For character discussion, this is the thread you're looking for, but it hasn't seen much activity.
http://skullheart.com/index.php?threads/let-her-in-to-your-head-the-fukua-thread.6845/

About the humor: yeah it's subjective. I found it a bit tame save for the very last bit.

No, this is the thread someone who really likes Fukua made to gather opinions and, in my opinion, ended up being annoying. Thus, if you could not necro this thread, that would be nice.

For character discussion, this is the thread you're looking for, but it hasn't seen much activity.
http://skullheart.com/index.php?threads/let-her-in-to-your-head-the-fukua-thread.6845/

About the humor: yeah it's subjective. I found it a bit tame save for the very last bit.

Ohh. thanks, I'll remove the comment here and put it there.