• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ms. Fortune's Encore Combos

Now that's a case of Feline Catervention when it comes to headless combos
Truly well done

I'd rather have it carry the IPS of the normal used to hit the head.

Shhhh, we must keep this away from MikeZ, quick everyone hide the evidence! Nothing to see here! Move along citizen.

Anywho I'm not going to even attempt some of those combos. The mental gymnastics alone I have to do to wrap my head around that is enough for me thanks.

I'm sure this has been reported already (I heard someone say they did already).

What's with decap attack anyway? why doesn't it trigger ips? isn't it just a regular projectile?

Here's the midscreen combo I've been using

Here's the corner combo I'm now shamelessly using

Hey guys. I know this will sound extremely fraudulent, but is there a specific timing or something else needed to jump cancel Fiber Upper (L, in specific)? I've tried different timings of holding up, holding up/up-forward/up-backward right after inputting fiber upper, and other dumb stuff. Or, has it been patched (very unlikely. But hey, my noob-ness needs an excuse)?

Thanks in advance.

Press K to do the followup from fiber. All hits must connect. There is no regular jump from fiber if that is what you mean.

Reactions: Flurp Sensei
Hey guys. I know this will sound extremely fraudulent, but is there a specific timing or something else needed to jump cancel Fiber Upper (L, in specific)? I've tried different timings of holding up, holding up/up-forward/up-backward right after inputting fiber upper, and other dumb stuff. Or, has it been patched (very unlikely. But hey, my noob-ness needs an excuse)?

Thanks in advance.
You need to press a kick button to make her do the jump cancel

Press K to do the followup from fiber. All hits must connect. There is no regular jump from fiber if that is what you mean.
Wrong, only the first hit has to connect, or all hits have to whiff

Whiff or all hit. I forgot to mention the whiff.

s.hp does more damage than s.hk at the end of a chain in every situation

s.hp does more damage than s.hk at the end of a chain in every situation
Right, I forgot how damage scaling works. Whoops!

Reactions: Wenzel
Found a pretty nice burst bait I'll post later. It involves the same technique I used to do the super bounce.

http://a.pomf.se/ayrhna.webm

Does anyone have the full notation for Fortune's corner volleyball combo anywhere? I can't find it...

I do better learning combos from notation and that's just the bait version.

Does anyone have the full notation for Fortune's corner volleyball combo anywhere? I can't find it...

Just look at Khaosmuffin's corner juggle combo, or Caiolugon's corner juggle combo. You can base it of them.

Posted this in the other thread but didn't get a response.

Does anyone have the video/notation for the full version of the corner volleyball combo? I could have swore I saw it somewhere here before, but I can't seem to find it.

what exactly is the full version?

what exactly is the full version?

I dunno what it is, but I could have sworn I saw a video of a volleyball corner combo here and now I'm searching for it.

maybe this?

I remember that @Camail posted something here and I think khaos also had one but idk...

maybe this?

I remember that @Camail posted something here and I think khaos also had one but idk...

That was it alright! There was another one too, maybe @KhaosMuffins had it. You wouldn't happen to have notation for that would you? If not I'll make it myself.

edit:

c.LK, decap attack, s.HK, j.LK (decap attack), MK El Gato, decap attack, s.HK, j.MP, MK El Gato, j.LP, j.LK xx MK El Gato, j.MK, j.HK, OTG c.LK, decap attack, s.LP, s.LP, s.MK, c.HK (decap attack) xx MP Rekka xx Super

Think this is right.

There's an adc j.lk after the first j.lk there, but that's it.

Also that combo is preeeetty finicky so I wouldn't really recommend it as a corner bnb...

Just a simple corner 1v3 ToD. I think, it should work on everybody.
It does about ~9.5k damage in 1v1, or ~10k if started with j.HP>j.HK>M El Gato

Reactions: SmashBlade

What do you mean by volleyball combo exactly? Here's this I posted earlier

Btw now that the super bounce is gone…can't we just do the same thing with Horace Dive assist? ;3

I've tried using it. I think the easiest way to do it is 2hp lk fiber + assist j.hp delay headspike then you do whatever headless stuff you want.

There are multiple corner juggles but the one I came up with goes something like this (might forget a bit):

cr.lk,s.mk,s.hk,
AD j.mp xx lk axekick,
j.lk xx mk axekick,
s.lp xx el gato,
s.mp,s.mk,s.hk,
j.lp,j.lk xx lk axekick xx super

The links are fun but I'm not entirely sure if it works in beta.

edit: yea still works, and its just as finicky.

Last edited:
If retail means "not beta" then yes.

edit: I just tested and it works in beta too.

Reactions: Wenzel
I've tried using it. I think the easiest way to do it is 2hp lk fiber + assist j.hp delay headspike then you do whatever headless stuff you want.
I mean the EXACT same combo. Launch > Horace Dive > Decap Attack. Right after launch just tiger knee head spike forwards and the assist should hit causing the bounce. From there do what you like.

I don't think you can deal more damage with c.LK, s.MK(1), s.HK(1) and 1 meter.
edit: and without counterhit of course.

Last edited:
Nice setup that gave me an idea.

c.lk, s.mk(1), s.hk(1), L fiber,
air dash, j.hp, M axe kick,
s.hp, L fiber,
j.lk, j.hp, M axe kick,
s.mp, s.hp, H rekkax3,
otg s.lpx2, s.lk, s.mp, s.mk, s.hp, H rekkax3, super

and lights only:

(do H rekka instead of assist there)

c.lk, s.mk(1), s.hk(1), L fiber,
j.hp, H axe kick,
s.hp, L fiber,
j.lk, j.hp, M axe kick,
s.mp, s.hp, H rekkax3,
otg s.lpx2, s.lk, s.mp, s.mk, s.hp, H rekkax3, super

I like the double jump idea, but don't really like the starter as its not very cofirmable.

How do you combo off of H rekkax3 if you don't juggle?

Damn I thought you cannot link j.HP and H el gato together.