• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ ☆

Who is your Favorite Pony?

• (Princess) Twilight Sparkle ~ トワイライトスパークル

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Applejack ~ アップルジャック

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Pinkie Pie ~ ピンキーパイ

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Rarity ~ ラリティ

Votes: 26 31.7%
  • Rainbow Dash ~ レインボーダッシュ

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Fluttershy ~ フラッターシャイ

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
Kinda OT: Who here has tried Mega Pony yet? I watched my brother play it, and it looked HARD!!! Anyone who gets through Cloudsdale on their first go, I envy you.
That feeling when I never heard about it before, googled it and learned that the final version has been finished and released like two days ago.

EDIT: Actually, considering patch fixes, make that several hours ago.

Season 4 starts in 2 days. Who's hyped?
I'm not all that excited, really. I'm still gonna watch it, most likely, but I can't really get hyped up about it.

So, the premiere was awesome. Am I right, or am I right?

-Discord is still a likable nuisance despite not actually being a bad guy anymore.
-We got to see the confrontation between Celestia and Luna a thousand years ago.
-The Elements of Harmony are out of the picture, so now they'll have to find other ways of dealing with threats besides trying to OHKO them with rainbow-friendship-laser-thingies.

Also the animation and shading got a noticeable upgrade too.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Yeah the season 4 two parter was really good given we get to see some of Luna and Celestia's backstory, Discord is still is same old self even though he isn't technically evil anymore and they handled alicorn Twilight well.

Discord cosplaying Marie ftw.
1NpXNaP.jpg
I bet he mains Peacock too.

Discord cosplaying Marie ftw.
1NpXNaP.jpg
I bet he mains Peacock too.

Pretty sure he mains a Val/Double/Peacock team. Just sayin.

167457.png
lmao

I like the show too; I'm in since october 2011. While re-watching episodes I started liking Season 2 more than 1 and 3.

The first episodes of Season 4 were amazing. The background story was great, I'd like to see more!

And about Equestria Girls, I liked the movie. It was funny and entertaining, and it didn't went with the typical high school romance story, It still was an adventure.
And...

The moment where all hell breaks loose with the demons and stuff was amazing lol I didn't expected that, it was like From Dusk Till Dawn if you know what I mean ^^

Reactions: Cybermanworf
I swear I didn't know it was a thing when I made that Eliza palette!

Now that is one Kickstarter/Indiegogo I know I'm putting my moneys into... and not just because I want to get a digital copy of BGMs done by RainbowCrash88, who did half the music that was supposed to be in the pony Fighting is Magic, and is absolutely amazing and incredible and... anyway, I also want to help fund it because it will be using the Skullgirls' Z-Engine, it has LAUREN FREAKING FAUST doing the character designs and concepts and stuff, and because the original game looked pretty amazing in its own right (before the C&D) so I have faith in the devs.

Edit: Seriously, though, if any of the reward tiers are the soundtrack, I know I'm getting one, because RainbowCrash88 did these for Fighting is Magic:

Flutterbat episode wasn't all that hype, I'll say it. But then again we win some as fans and we lose some so its all good.

Interesting, well I hope they get the funding needed to move into full production.

Would anyone be interested in playing MLP:FiM over MTSP?

Interesting, well I hope they get the funding needed to move into full production.

Would anyone be interested in playing MLP:FiM over MTSP?
People still play evo build? guess I could dust off my ol' pinkie pie.

People still play evo build? guess I could dust off my ol' pinkie pie.
There was another build leaked later that has playable Rainbow Dash, removed a lot of infinites and bugs as well, Fluttershy unplayable though.

Last edited:
There was another build leaked later that has playable Rainbow Dash, removed a lot of infinites and bugs as well, Fluttershy unplayable though.
Actually its one of many fan mods the one you mention is the i wanna brawl build he's still working on it i think

Oh wow, Fluttershy will end up finished, that's great news.

His videos are unlisted, so no wonder I never saw it.

sk6shnh7.jpg

Sorry, I just had to do this one immediately after seeing the Pony with the Grumpy Cat-Cutie Mark :D

I’m going to finish this episode now, seems good so far. I hope for more bizarre Rarity, Tabithas voice is just amazing when Rarity gets going.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Rarity's episodes tend to be great.

I finished it now, it’s pretty good. Lots of crazy good voice acting by Tabitha, as always, but the story was kind of lacking. Haven’t laughed this time either, nothing too funny around. The song is okay, but not as catchy as the Vampire Bat-Song.

But the end scene was really surprising; you can see a little knockoff to one of the big things still to come in Season 4, which we know already off because of the upcoming toys.

Rarity Takes Manehattan is currently my favorite episode of Season 4, taking that position from the CMC episode.

Episode Spoilers
The moral was strong and incredibly well done, Tabitha's voice acting really shined, the animation of the city was incredible, the song was pretty good, and Coco Pommel is absolute adorableness.

The scene in which Rarity tried guilting her friends was one of the most powerful scenes all season, and it really hurt to see what she had succumbed to, making the resolution all the sweeter.

I'm positively surprised. Didn't expect much from a fashion-oriented episode, and yet I really liked what I've got. Also can't get the generosity song out of my head now.

On a different note, my inner fanboy can't wait for Saturday. Been looking forward to experiencing this song in its full glory for a while now.

A bit (a lot) of a shameless plug, but I have a feeling anyone following this thread might be interested in checking out the video I posted in the Big Band MP Song Thread somewhere around here.

bz3eaetb.jpg

I’ve not noticed this until EQD pointed it out. Strange…

Episode was great by the way, can’t wait for the next one.

Shake your tail 'cos we're here to have a party tonight!

Shake your tail, shake your taaail.

Last edited:
I'm rather looking forward to Rainbow Rocks. I enjoyed EG. Anybody else?

I disliked the idea of Equestria Girls for a long time, up to the day I finally watched it. At that point my attitude changed by 180 degrees.

That being said, I'm very much looking forward to this.

If you gon' be a horse, be a muthafuckin' pegasus.

Possible spoilers ahead, read it or leave.

Okay guys, I just read some stuff about the New York Toy Fair, because I fucking love Transformers and wanted a glimpse of what’s ahead with the Generations-Line. I get an awesome Windblade and Jetfire figure in the furure and the line itself will continue, so: Hurray!

They showed 11 Minutes out of the new Transformers Bay movie (for marketing purposes only, no one else is going to see this), everybody loved it. Of course they did.

Then, Nerf is doing pink guns and bows for girls now, because of "The Hunger Games". All right then, Anita Sarkeesian, this one’s for you.

My Little Pony... oh interesting, what’s that?

Rainbow Power: Rainbow Dash gets her own kingdom; Rainbow Kingdom

AVGN_928d6d_590268.gif

… no way Hasbro. I know Dashie is popular but that? Wow. Of course there is the possibility its only for a toy, but we know Rainbow Power is a thing and will happen in the show, they are collecting these personal items with rainbow powers already. Or they’re keys for this mysterious box, could happen as well.

So: What do you guys think? Is this a good idea? I mean, Princess Twilight happened, the whole internet raged about it, now it’s fine. Queen Rainbow Dash, how does that sound to you?

When I wished for Hasbro to "throw Spike a bone"... I didn't mean "turn Spike into a dog again".

In all seriousness, I don't really care much about Equestra Girls 2. I found the first one to be okayish, and while there is certainly room for at least one of the TWELVE songs in Equestria Girls 2 (http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/02/rainbow-rocks-expect-12-songs.html) to be good, it does not really interest me.

Coco Pommel is just the cutest little thing.

Coco Pommel rules.