• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Naruto and Bleach HATE topic.

Good thing I hate almost any shonen anime.

Seriously I don't like any shonen protagonist every side character is always cooler.
then you'll love Gintama.

The manga ended the main story a while back, and the anime is close to the ending. There is some other side project stuff going on still though.

.... Ended the main story?....

wut

.... Ended the main story?....

wut

I mean what, the "main story" is the stuff about Naruto and becoming Hokage and wars and etc. That stuff got a conclusion. There is other stuff still being made though about other characters. This isn't a new thing in media and shouldn't be confusing?

I mean what, the "main story" is the stuff about Naruto and becoming Hokage and wars and etc. That stuff got a conclusion. There is other stuff still being made though about other characters. This isn't a new thing in media and shouldn't be confusing?
I think he was talking about One Piece. In which the the main story hasn't ended.

Oh, it's a naruto/bleach thread and I just assumed since the posts that revived the topic were about naruto/bleach, that the subject of the post was about Naruto since it actually ended and I didn't hear news about bleach/one piece ending (and me not knowing or caring who Oda was).

VVVVVV I don't follow One Piece so I've never heard it like that and assumed you meant "original post" in a badly worded post, calm down dude

Last edited:
Didn't... Didn't Oda confirm he already had the ending set for OP and that it was ending in like 2 years or something?

boi

I've watched all three series and although Naruto was my favourite when I was watching all concurrently One Piece was the only one that stood up in the long run.
Bleach I loved the monster of the week type deal with the hollows and I managed through the soul society arc, then Bounts came in and it was just all filler so it got dropped.

Naruto I didn't make it all the way through Shippuden for two reasons. Shippuden lost the comedic and light hearted charm the original series had and was a lot more serious. The second reason was the constant 1 hour specials and littered the first arc especially during the fight with the first Akatski member in the sand village. That really dragged.

One Piece I love and still kind of love. Lots of characters that are quirky, really interesting set pieces based off familiar themes, and although I think Brook is the worst thing to happen to the Straw Hats, still love their group dynamic. I'm a primarily an Anime watcher for the series even though the manga cool aid is better pace, looks better, and is just better in general, but dammit I've watched 700+ episodes and I'm not going to stop.

Lastly I think Oda has gone on record confirming he does have an ending to One Piece and that this is like 2/3 the way through the story. I think I read somewhere a kid fan was dying and he wanted to know the end to One Piece so Oda had told him before he passed. Might have been internet click bait or Oda may have gotten an editor rewrite since then.

Remember that time Bleach ended and didn't answer any question that it raised?

I do.