• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

FYI to people who need rides from me to/from the train, I need to be up early Saturday so I may dip a bit early (10pm or so, I think).

@Zidiane I wanna run a FT10 with you this Friday

your gosh darn right. Blonde girl with a sword in a school girl outfit. Done

>not using superior blond girl with sword
>not talking about Hina's amazing ass...sets.

It's like you don't even play the game.

what in the FUCK

I'll be there tomorrow, I'll bring my PS3, I'll bring my lame stupid ass garbage Fukua

I swear to god if everyone is bringing Fukua and just zones me out I'll cry. Then I'll go play yata where you can't zone me #RTSDEreyDay

I'll go play yata where you can't zone me #RTSDEreyDay
You say that now but I think I can change your mind.

Also dMags, any chance I can hitch a ride there/back since peanuts has an early bedtime?

You say that now but I think I can change your mind.

Also dMags, any chance I can hitch a ride there/back since peanuts has an early bedtime?

I can give you a ride back no problem, but not on the way there. I'll be coming from the Worcestor area, so I won't be in Boston ahead of time.

DOUBLE POST

So I just made an impulse purchase, we need to have some sort of tournament tomorrow. Doesn't matter if it's double elim, round robin, whatever works is fine. Free entry, there is something much greater than money at stake....

DOUBLE POST

So I just made an impulse purchase, we need to have some sort of tournament tomorrow. Doesn't matter if it's double elim, round robin, whatever works is fine. Free entry, there is something much greater than money at stake....
lol sure I'll run one. Double elim if we have 6 or more people, round robin otherwise. Can't wait to see what the secret surprise is.

I'll have to see what this super cool prize is in a few weeks. For now I should probably lay low as Shade may or may not want me dead.

Back