• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

that one time i went to GU and freaked out because holy fuck its a real fucking arcade and there are video games and food and video games and its so much better than xanadu FUUUUUUCK
That one time I wanted something just like that in south west VA but I'm not gonna get it FUUUUCK

yeah cause VA sucks new england is where it's at CoolCat

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Hey remember when zid and sharpie never came back and Nate walked all the way back home? rip RI. ;_;7

Hey remember when zid and sharpie never came back and Nate walked all the way back home? rip RI. ;_;7

Man, this was like the best part.

When we got back from getting food, he was sitting outside alone with his headphones on, trying to not cry.

I'd love to show up to one of these but:
1. I am absolutely garbage at the game.
2. I don't think the folks will be pretty approving of meeting people older than me at night.
3. It wouldn't be such a good idea to go to MA from our house to do something at 7pm. It'll be super late before we get home.

I'd love to show up to one of these but:
1. I am absolutely garbage at the game.
2. I don't think the folks will be pretty approving of meeting people older than me at night.
3. It wouldn't be such a good idea to go to MA from our house to do something at 7pm. It'll be super late before we get home.
We welcome players of all skill levels :)

The other two things are legit concerns tho. Parents just don't understand. Maybe you could try to make one of the monthlies? Skullgirls usually starts at 1pm at those so you'd be able to get home a lot earlier. Killer Queen is able to get his mom to bring him to the monthlies with that reasoning.

@cloudKing211 what time did you wanna head to GU tonight? Do you need directions?

@everyone else: who else is going? Sorc's the only one I know of.

I thought you said 7pm? Is that not still good? Also if someone would be willing to pick me up from the the west natick train stop that would save me 30 minutes. I'm in Cambridge now

I wasn't planning on being up there till later myself (was still working on 7pm myself), but I can try to head up there earlier if it helps.

sorry meant to respond sooner but I already had plans for tonight, so i cant make it

I thought you said 7pm? Is that not still good? Also if someone would be willing to pick me up from the the west natick train stop that would save me 30 minutes. I'm in Cambridge now
Oh right I did say 7pm. And yeah I can give you a ride just lemmie know what time your train will get in and PM me your cell, thanks

I won't be there !

sorry im out tonight, goodluck at summer jam all that are going

@Tommer @tommer.wine - are you the same person? Anyway, I'll try and tell Waifu on steam, but im moving out of Boston next week, so just a heads up I won't be able to drive you guys back on Friday nights anymore from GU. Saturday monthlies may be okay, but Friday nights are a no-go.

WOW @dMags I don't even get to say goodbye to you in person ;_;

This is my last GU night for a very long time and could be my last ever.

Huh doesn't sound like we're getting a ton for Skullgirls tonight. Meanwhile Justin Wong is in town so I think every Street Fighter player in Mass is gonna be there.

I might be able to make it late, but it wouldn't be until like 9:30/10ish at the earliest, so we'll see.

He's in Boston for some Pokemon thing and Lucky D convinced him to go to the weekly.

You should money match Justin at 3S

Is he good at 3S or something? /s

maybe he'll see you and be like "yo toryuken peanuts lets run it back skullgirls yo skullgirls"

for real though, like you said I bet a ton of SF ppl will show up and legit everybody and their mother will try to get games in with him

maybe he'll see you and be like "yo toryuken peanuts lets run it back skullgirls yo skullgirls"
This would be really cool! I think you're right though I think he's gonna have people asking to play Street Fighter all night

Hearing reports now that sp00ky will also be at GU tonight.

holy shit i wish i could go ah well maybe I can see them at SJ

E: "for some pokemon thing" oh is the pokken invitational in boston that's cool

holy shit i wish i could go ah well maybe I can see them at SJ

E: "for some pokemon thing" oh is the pokken invitational in boston that's cool
That must be why Justin has been tweeting stuff about Pokken all day. Mystery solved!

This sounds like too many people. Do I stay home? Is GU safe for my children?

Spooky, Justin and Pokken all in one night? Good luck getting a square foot of setup space guys.

Spooky, Justin and Pokken all in one night? Good luck getting a square foot of setup space guys.
I'm getting there hella early as always so I'll just get a setup before anyone shows up

I might be staying home. You guys will find out at 7 if I'm not there :o

My dick is so hard right now.... You do not comprehend

fyi my setup is there but i went to the train station to pick up waifu, will be back in like 20 mins