• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Hey so did a tournament at GU happen? If so what were the results?

Hey. Not quite sure we will be making it out to the weekly this week. Wanted to, especially to get a runback with Peanuts, but there's a bunch of dumb, stupid grown up things I should be taking care of today. I'll have to get my runback another time, maybe next Friday.

I actually wasn't gonna make it tonight either. I was gonna Drunk Fortress with Coolcab. We would normally do that on Saturday but I need to be not hungover on Sunday cause I have plans that day too.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Hey, you got room for one more in drunk fortress?
Sure! We're probably starting around 7pm. Kinda early but keep in mind that's midnight for Coolcab.

ayyy! tommer is joining us! me and mcnuts versus tommer and benzo's doctor!

I haven't played in a few years but maybe I can show you kids how it's done.

I haven't played in a few years but maybe I can show you kids how it's done.
Don't worry about it, after the first hour or so everyone's level of skill is gonna be in the dumpster anyways.

god bless drunk fortress. forever bringing all of new england together.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Yeah but when's the singing competition? Where tommer reveals he's been a secret opera singer

Yeah but when's the singing competition? Where tommer reveals he's been a secret opera singer

secret?

I don't think I've touched TF2 since a few weeks after Mann vs Machine came out.

*checks*

Yup, I don't even have it installed. Payday 2 eclipsed it.

Man, you know your day has taken a weird turn when you start from western MA, somehow end up in providence, and find yourself taking a break in framingham.

Man, you know your day has taken a weird turn when you start from western MA, somehow end up in providence, and find yourself taking a break in framingham.
Breaking into the old GU location?

I personally guarantee that this time there will NOT be a major snowstorm.
Very fishy. Sounds like something a person who causes major snowstorms to happen would say.

Reactions: Tommer and Pickles
Very fishy. Sounds like something a person who causes major snowstorms to happen would say.
Me irl:

storm.png

I can confirm he has the boots.

So who's going to GU tomorrow? I'm in the mooooooooooooooooood to play video games

no give me back my like ;-;

Last edited:
I'm out
0fc023f4dc.png

:^(
Yeah I think I'm gonna call it off as well. Try hard not to die, everyone. Driving is dangerous under even ideal conditions and it doesn't take much snow at all to dramatically reduce your ability to stop or turn, so please be careful.

I was skidding to work today. I thought you promised no snow McNuts!!

Anyone going to GU tomorrow? I'm going, sounds like Tommer is going. Also, tournament next Saturday on the 20th, don't 4get

Sorry to triple post but no one has said anything in here in a month. The next GU monthly is March 19th. I dunno if I'm gonna make an event thread for it but I figure I should at least make a post saying when it is. I'll be there, if you're there too we can play SG.

What time will SG and SFV be at the monthly? SF's usually been at 6 if I'm not mistaken, but SG was moving around a bit.

What time will SG and SFV be at the monthly? SF's usually been at 6 if I'm not mistaken, but SG was moving around a bit.
I don't know either. Best bet is to keep an eye on the Facebook event page.