• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Are you planning on giving Nate a ride or should I do it? idk if he's out of your way if you're going south

Whenever Nate is in our car, something terrible happens to it.

The start time of Skullgirls at GUAC is now 3pm.

Yo so who's going to GU tomorrow? There was a dude at the monthly asking how active the scene this game was and I was like "yeah there's a lot of people who play, they'll be here Friday", don't make me a liar

I can make it out. @mwm might need a tag to be notified of this, it would be cool to get RI out here too.

Pretty sure I'm working tomorrow. Um. Maybe I can try going home early. Now that we have a car I can physically make it out. Still, by the time I get Sharpie home it's almost 7, and by the time I'd get to GU it'd be almost 8. So, assuming I make it, that's as early as I can get there.

Pretty sure I'm working tomorrow. Um. Maybe I can try going home early. Now that we have a car I can physically make it out. Still, by the time I get Sharpie home it's almost 7, and by the time I'd get to GU it'd be almost 8. So, assuming I make it, that's as early as I can get there.
You'd still be there earlier than a lot of people

I should also mention, normally we end around 11pm because that's when the last train is and Boston doesn't understand how to do public transportation. But the venue is open until like 2am or something. I could drop Tommer and mwm off at the train at 11pm then come back and play more games.

I also don't want to volunteer @Zidiane for anything but depending on your route home, mwm and I may be able to stay later if we could count on a ride back into Boston. I'd be happy to chip in for gas too.

I also don't want to volunteer @Zidiane for anything but depending on your route home, mwm and I may be able to stay later if we could count on a ride back into Boston. I'd be happy to chip in for gas too.
I mean you're always welcome to crash at my place and ride back into Boston the next day

It's whatever people want to do. I wouldn't be opposed to dropping people off.

Yo so who's going to GU tomorrow? There was a dude at the monthly asking how active the scene this game was and I was like "yeah there's a lot of people who play, they'll be here Friday", don't make me a liar
I am intentionally choosing not to go tomorrow just to make you a liar. My decision to not go is completely in my control and I am choosing not to to spite you. Haha !

Shoutouts to me making it seem like McPeanuts had to pay people off of the street to come play SG.

Who was the new person?

Shoutouts to me making it seem like McPeanuts had to pay people off of the street to come play SG.
I thought he did?

Damn ya'll got baited by Peanuts

That's why he's the best

He told me he was coming :C Zid will vouch for me that this person exists (or he will troll me)

Never existed. Peanuts hit us with that unblockable mixup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
That's why you're the best

To be fair, I have no way of knowing he was ever there. I didn't see anyone other than that one guy who played one match interested in playing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Spoilers: MickeyP lies.

3abcf270f8.jpg

Got a couple questions for @Tommer and @mwm (so just for Tommer I guess)

I've been thinking, with the foot court being on the opposite end of the mall from GU, we probably spend about half an hour every Friday walking there, getting the food, and walking back. There's a Wendy's with a drive thru less than a minute from the train station where I pick you guys up, if we got food there we would have a lot more time for games. What do you think?

Second question, are you guys going this Friday? Shoulda asked that first maybe idk

I like that plan, I could get one of those spicy chicken sandwiches again, plus the foot court sounds like a stinky place.

I could get one of those spicy chicken sandwiches again
Tommer omg you never learn

I'm gonna assume mwm is ok with this plan, he has been hyping up the 4 for $4 deal for weeks

Reactions: Tommer
See everyone there.

I'm bringing my desktop for streaming purposes. I have a webcam too and two mics/headsets.
@mcpeanuts: you still good to bring the capture card?

See everyone there.

I'm bringing my desktop for streaming purposes. I have a webcam too and two mics/headsets.
@mcpeanuts: you still good to bring the capture card?
lol thanks for reminding me I would have completely forgotten. Yeah the capture card is packed so I'll have it.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Yo so who's going to GU tomorrow and who's burnt out? I'm not burnt out, I'm ready to play video games, let's play some fuckin video games

I'm not burnt out I'm Tommer. Tommer is also in Chicago right now so he'll be missing GU this week.

Hihi. Still no car, but I'm gonna see if we can't get a car settled by end of this month so me and @Zidiane can start coming out again.

Oh no what happened?

I might not be able to make it this week :\\\\\\\