• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Nice! Does that mean you can make it to GU tomorrow?

I don't think we can make it tomorrow, because we still have to get some registration stuff done, but we WILL be there from the monthly.
Pretty sure @Natezer can come with us for the ride. Also, this new car has an AUX cord. Good shit, new car.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I will win the monthly tournament, I am the next skullgirl

What did you wish for

manning.png

A flying low for painwheel.

Reactions: dMags
manning.png

I am so disappointed that I expanded this all the way for like 30 seconds.

I'm a peacock main now, you saw it
not if I, THE peacock of New England, have something to say about it!

Reactions: dMags and Tommer
I am the best Peacock on the East Coast and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

I called GU with my cell phone: next monthly is a solo peacock round robin

so i haven't actually asked if i can have saturday off yet. so here's hoping i can get it off : D

I called GU with my cell phone: next monthly is a solo peacock round robin
Ah yes, it is finally my time to shine

Reactions: fenster
Yo I might not be at gu tonight

Yo I might not be at gu tonight
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. Keep me posted cause I think it was gonna be just us unless @dMags was going

Sorry cant, heading up to NH tonight. Im planning on being at the monthly next weekend.

Yeah no me this week sorry ~_~

Works for me, I just spent the last 4 hours of the afternoon sleeping so I wasn't sure I was up to going today anyways heh

Hey guess who's going to the monthly? I am. For real this time I swear.

Reactions: Tommer
Hmmmmmmmm.... I GUESS I could show up.

What I'm honestly curious about is if people are gonna be at GU on Friday. A lot of the time if there's a monthly on Saturday, people take Friday off.

Bring the ass
Thanks for reminding me I actually would have forgotten. Remind me again Friday night please

just realized this monthly will be my first time at GU since the ass was introduced, i am prepared to claim my birthright

None of you have any idea how powerful I've become since moving to the new team. Prepare to have your ass claimed.

On an unrelated note I'd like to propose lowering tournament entry fee to $5.

None of you have any idea how powerful I've become since moving to the new team. Prepare to have your ass claimed.

On an unrelated note I'd like to propose lowering tournament entry fee to $5.
I will talk to Jamie about it.

e: Talked to Jamie, he's fine with it. $5 it is.

I'd like to propose raising the entry fee to $30.

Psych!

Yo also are we running BO5s instead of BO3s?

how about we just give me the money now?

Hey BTW is anyone down for going to Jack's Abby after the tournament? We did this once and it was fun and then we never did it again. I would like to propose that we do fun things more than once. If Nate comes I can bring board games so he isn't bored out of his mind.

Hey BTW is anyone down for going to Jack's Abby after the tournament? We did this once and it was fun and then we never did it again. I would like to propose that we do fun things more than once. If Nate comes I can bring board games so he isn't bored out of his mind.
yeah pack me a lunchbox so i don't starve thanks dad