• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

I think I've been gaming too hard lately and my right forearm kills when I try to play Skullgirls ;__; hopefully will be feeling better by Friday but I may have to pass, we'll see.
You prolly just need to take some gamer steroids to stay in tip top shape.

Hope your arm feels better !

VODs from the last monthly are up:

Just realized I forgot to bring the ass. I guess it's fortunate that I won the tournament!

VODs from the last monthly are up:

Just realized I forgot to bring the ass. I guess it's fortunate that I won the tournament!
W33dLord840XD has forever been immortalized thank you and may the W33dLord840XD bless you with dank weed and good... weed

Reactions: Tommer
What would you do if a foreign player came in and won and took this oft talked about "ass"? Would it be held forever by said foreigner?
Not super worried about it, New York has been ducking GU for over a year so anyone coming from outside New England doesn't seem likely.
W33dLord840XD has forever been immortalized thank you and may the W33dLord840XD bless you with dank weed and good... weed
gdi

Oh yeah you posting that reminds me I need to re-re-re-re-watch my shit and update my training diary that's gathering dust.

edit. also I did not tbag tommer W33dlord840XD it was a mixup

Last edited:
Not super worried about it, New York has been ducking GU for over a year so anyone coming from outside New England doesn't seem likely.

joke's on you im further away from GU than new your im gonna hustle that ass away

if i ever get to make it down again ;_;

So, I'm probably gonna end up running into Lauren Landa again this weekend. Should I bring Squigs in on more dank SG memes and in jokes (save one...you know the one.)?

What's this weekend?

You should get her to wish a special someone a happy birthday never said this

Can't believe this

Think I'm in there for GU tomorrow. I probably shouldn't have but I played some video games and my wrist felt fine after so I guess we're good to go.

I might go ill see how im feeling tomorrow

So is anyone going who needs a ride from me from the train station?

I might go ill see how im feeling tomorrow

John told me he didn't shake your hand, but he shook everyone elses'.

Good shit.
We're even.

John told me he didn't shake your hand, but he shook everyone elses'.

Good shit.
We're even.
But we didn't even play in tournament ?!

also s t a y i n g h o m e

Wow you were serious about this lmao fuckin got me
Oh shit sorry

Sall good dMags was there so I played a billion games with him

Friday night, come fight me

you won't

I'm planning on being at GU Friday. Hope we can get a few more people this week.

Did the monthly happen this month already? I would like to come to one of the monthlies sometime soon. If I can take a bus and get picked up I'd like to spend a weekend there and play some games if possible.

yeah it already happened. i'm sure @mcpeanuts will tag you when the next monthly happens. btw see you next weekend : D

Reactions: dekillsage
Can't tell if I'm getting trolled or not but I'll tag you when I know the date of the next monthly, Sage.

@mcpeanuts if you still got it, bring dat assss tonight
It's time? We're playing an Ass Match? Alright, I'll bring it. Not sure when I'll be there tonight since I need to pick up Nate from the train station, but I'll be there.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
if sage isn't trolling, can we have legit crew battles?