• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

I've been absent because I've started TOing SFV tournaments at my college
BUT this week I can come because the other leadership is going home to be family men

(((i'm also trying to talk the skullgirls freshmen into coming)))

get them to come to the monthly : D

Reactions: Zidiane
I've been absent because I've started TOing SFV tournaments at my college
BUT this week I can come because the other leadership is going home to be family men

(((i'm also trying to talk the skullgirls freshmen into coming)))
kk omnyx this is very important you have the opportunity to add 200 new members to the NE SGC

I see ya'll lurking on this thread. I won't name names but ya'll better come through

Reactions: Tommer and Zidiane
Oh I forgot to mention, @mwm and I are doing Yume this Thursday if anyone is interested in joining! That means you @Cadenza and @CaioLugon

I'll be doing stuff with the family on Fri, so I'm spoken for I'm afraid. Getting my trip to the Big E out of the way early this year.

You guys missed out last friday btw. After a few drinks, Peanuts taught me all the cool tech. I even recorded it.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Oh I forgot to mention, @mwm and I are doing Yume this Thursday if anyone is interested in joining! That means you @Cadenza and @CaioLugon
I will be at home :[]

Mercy, please.

My freshies expressed interest but ended up cancelling
they're learning so much from me :')
DON'T WORRY. IF THEY DON'T COME TO ME, I WILL COME TO THEM.

Also since we're going to have 10,000,000 (12,000,000?) people tomorrow wanna go out after ?

Jack's Abbey Jack's Abbey Jack's Abbey Jack's Abbey Jack's Abbey

Reactions: Deer
Jabby Jabby Jabby Jabby me me want beer

edit i lied i have to drive home

Last edited:
Jabby Jabby Jabby Jabby me me want beer

edit i lied i have to drive home
Ill buy you an expensive water

ill pack something i guess :/

Jack's Abbey Jack's Abbey Jack's Abbey Jack's Abbey Jack's Abbey
You're so excited that you can't even spell it correctly

Anyways yeah I'm down for Jack's Abby after. Natezer's finally coming to GU so we basically have to for his sake.

I won't be able to make it out afterwards, chug some water for me Nate.

Pour out a Fiji for ya homie

1fwrjm6.jpg

ill pack something i guess :/
They have food other than pizza

I always forget Jack's Abby (wtf abby isn't even a word) is like Nate torture time sorry.

Im fine w/ beerworks if it works better for nate they have more food things