• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Night Phyre's Easy-Mode Combo Flowchart (for Cerebella)!

I can't get the timing for the 3xj.lp into j.hp down, but I'm worried that if I continue to do it the mash way it won't be viable and I'll drop it during a match and stuff

I can't get the timing for the 3xj.lp into j.hp down, but I'm worried that if I continue to do it the mash way it won't be viable and I'll drop it during a match and stuff
are you having trouble getting the j.hp to hit correctly or the 3 punches to come out at the right time?

I do it the mash way personally, I just mash j.lp until I'm low enough and then press j.lp j.hp at the same time

It's the J.hp honestly, I never got into SF4 much so I don't know how to priority link or any thing of the sort.

I find that if you press j.lp and j.hp at the same time you'll always get it. Don't need to plink it or anything, but that is another option.

Reactions: dusday

The mash way is definitely viable. I almost never drop it even online. Just have to practice and get used to the timing.
Keep in mind it's slightly character specific. So it just takes experience.

Last edited:
I find that if you press j.lp and j.hp at the same time you'll always get it. Don't need to plink it or anything, but that is another option.
I'm gonna try this, and see if it helps. I get it like, 85% of the time, and I want better than that.