• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Nov 1, 2014] East Coast Locals: You're Going (Marlboro)

cloudKing211

King of White Puffs
Reaction score
Steam
akiraxion
PSN
cloudKing211
Valentine Unknown Double
Hello. If your free and not doing things this day, and even if you are you should come on down (or up) to this because skullgirls is fun. We can play skullgirls, Under Night in Birth, Blazblue, Arcana Heart, Gundam Extreme Vs, or whatever you want to bring. You can stay as long as you like, and leave whenever. Uh anything else, just ask me about it. Oh and come to this or else <empty threats>. Setups or monitors would be nice to bring. *hint

Hello. If you're free and not doing things this day, and even if you are you should come on down (or up) to this because skullgirls is fun. We can play skullgirls, Under Night in Birth, Blazblue, Arcana Heart, Gundam Extreme Vs, or whatever you want to bring. You can stay as long as you like, and leave whenever. Uh anything else, just ask me about it. Oh and come to this or else <empty threats>. Setups or monitors would be nice to bring. *hint

An administrator or the event organizer has deleted this event from the system.

This thread has now been automatically locked.

(╥﹏╥) Why does it have to be right on the first day of a family vacation that I'm obligated to go to? I'll go sit in the corner and cry now.

I can make this Friday and saturday, if all people involved are willing to crash at my place, but that would be weird (hilarious), so I'll see

Man I'm torn on this. While I'm always open to meetups and stuff I feel kinda out of place at this point. Idk man, just, not sure...

I would come to this if it wasn't 4 hours away.

Less than 2 hours away, in there. Already put my request off in.

Blaise read the op. You are going and you will like it
mannnn deadass pressing me
In all seriousness ya il come out, if work and shit doesnt get in the way.

I've driven further for locals. This is do-able. As long as work doesn't get in the way, I'm good to go.

Reactions: Hilary
Since I'm in NJ, I'll most likely be there for some UNIEL. I'll see if I can bring my monitor and PS3 as well. It's a Benq so it's good

Reactions: Hilary
Aw shit this is sounding pretty hypeeeeeee

Staying home

Man, an hour away from me huh?
Time to
stay home.

3mYDV1B.jpg

Shiiiii-. Alright, I gotta go to Xan. Sorry dude. :(

Can someone give me a ride to this

Reactions: dekillsage
man I've never even heard of Marlboro NJ, will you be going to Summer Jam?

Wow this is really the same day as TSB? Dammit lol

No matter I'll still make it out. Around what time will this get started.

Am I good enough to go to events yet?

No?

...ok...

Am I good enough to go to events yet?

No?

...ok...
There's only one way to get better.

You're already that much better for showing up.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Wow this is really the same day as TSB? Dammit lol

No matter I'll still make it out. Around what time will this get started.
At noon. As soon as anyone gets to my house really, and leave whenever it feels like it's time

Ugh guess I'm gonna have to come after all. Been focusing more on solo Fortune lately. Anyone needs a ride down hit me up. Or...
Wait for it....
one more...
stay home.

2hrs 43min trip by public transportation from Brooklyn....mann who got the whip?

Man I've been saying this whole time and you all ain't listening to me. It's a 45 min drive for me from my house so you can just hitch a ride with me if you can take the path train into jersey.

Man I've been saying this whole time and you all ain't listening to me. It's a 45 min drive for me from my house so you can just hitch a ride with me if you can take the path train into jersey.
omw

omw

lmaoooo this is 2 minutes from my house wtf omw