• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Nov 1, 2014] East Coast Locals: You're Going (Marlboro)

Ok real talk, I need a head count of anybody who needs a ride saturday. Need to know if ppl are able to get into jersey at all or if I have to drive into the city (please don't make me drive into the city, traffic is a pain in the ass) and how we're gonna meet up to make sure I don't forget anybody. And trust me, my memory is shit.

Reactions: Lethalmind
Ok real talk, I need a head count of anybody who needs a ride saturday. Need to know if ppl are able to get into jersey at all or if I have to drive into the city (please don't make me drive into the city, traffic is a pain in the ass) and how we're gonna meet up to make sure I don't forget anybody. And trust me, my memory is shit.
How far in jersey do we need to go into? Because I can take the train into jersey but can you tell me what stop I have to get off at?

i could take the path train into jersey just don't know where to go from there.

How far in jersey do we need to go into? Because I can take the train into jersey but can you tell me what stop I have to get off at?
Take the path train to Newark its about a 10 min drive for me from there.

Take the path train to Newark its about a 10 min drive for me from there.

kk whens new your group trip to newark?

I think I'm in, assuming I can get a ride in the @Rizil -mobile. Looking at the PATH schedules it looks like it'll take about 40-45 minutes to get from NYC to Newark.

Alternatively, are you still planning on driving @Lethalmind ? How much room do you have?

Well, as it stands right now (and I don't expect it to change at this point) I'd be getting out of work at 4. It is possible that I could pick people up on the way. Ideally, everyone involved would gather in a convenient location. Be forewarned though that against traffic, I'd probably get there somewhere around 5:30/6ish, or possibly later depending on the severity of traffic.

TL;DR Y'all are more than welcome to, but don't expect to get there early if you're riding with me.

If its gonna be Shade, Sage, Killjoy, Data, and Kstacks then thats it I'm at max capacity. Actually I'm beyond max, so it's gonna be some real tight squeeze. We'll try and work this out, my car's a 5 seat but its a roomy 5 seat.

Cold blooded

If its gonna be Shade, Sage, Killjoy, Data, and Kstacks then thats it I'm at max capacity. Actually I'm beyond max, so it's gonna be some real tight squeeze. We'll try and work this out, my car's a 5 seat but its a roomy 5 seat.

iight omw to the gym gonna drop some weight real quick

Cold blooded
Im just foolin. My real answer is in the post before that one.

Also is it Saturday yet?

also does anyone have a good 360 pad? Cause my is kinda on it's was to the trash can soon, if not i'll deal with it.

Ill bring my 360 pad if you dont mind a bit of wear on the analog rubber. Also I'm gonna bring my full ps3 setup with a power strip.

Next I don't think any of you have my cell so just pm me if you want my cell.

Reactions: Kstacks
I can make it tomorrow, see you all there!

The time says 12 but this is technically the FGC. What time will people actually be there?

The time says 12 but this is technically the FGC. What time will people actually be there?

11:45am

Well it all depends if a couple of drivers decide to go summer olympics on us and do fucking triple somersaults on the parkway, resulting in lots of traffic and me possibly having to shoot someone. Who exactly? dunno, LETS FIND OUT!!!

can't wait to see everyone and be like AYYYY lmao

Reactions: Blaise
Heading out to wait for ppl who asked for a ride. Start heading out.

yooooo that's like way earlier than any of us planned. Omw to tell the goons

Kstacks was already on his way figured better meet up then dont want to hang out in newark TOO long.

we'll try to get there as fast as we can. I'll call you once we've met up and are on the train to newark. the train ride from penn to newark should be really quick

So this is happening again, since we barely ever meet up. Just having a local session where we can play a bunch of games such as: Skullgirls, BlazBlue, UNIEL, Arcana Heart, Gundam Extreme VS, Touhou fighter (come on someone play this already), and whatever anyone wants to bring. If you are free this day just head on over. Stay till you want, or till I have to kick you out (Midnight the earliest). Hope you guys can make it!

Hey im down. Re:Gundam, you mean original Extreme Vs? If so, I can bring Full Boost if you want to try it out. Also see me in iamp (touhou fighter)

Hey im down. Re:Gundam, you mean original Extreme Vs? If so, I can bring Full Boost if you want to try it out. Also see me in iamp (touhou fighter)
Bring Full Boost with you would be great, and I'm ready for you man

Reactions: Lethalmind