• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Nov 11, 2016] GUTS 4 New England's 3 Day Video Game Event at Foxwoods (Mashantucket, CT)

GoFundMe for getting Dolfinh back out here when?
My first response is "god I don't deserve this" but if you guys think it's worth it- I am ~more~ then interested. GUTS 3 was genuinely the best weekend of my life and It would mean the world for me to be able to attend it again. Also hey if you have a west coast guest- I'd love to play in an exhibition. I HAVE been playing some pretty close sets with LazyDiablos lately, and Shade's always been great at keeping up with me. I'd love to get my runback vs Peanuts too though I know playing sets isn't really his thing.

I'm also incredibly excited at the possibility of being able to hit up Burger King in five minutes instead of 40.

Also I drink now so please feed me alcohol sorc

Reactions: DaydreamingSorc
All of these things about GUTS4 sound good. Not sure where my life will be when it comes around but I'm hoping I can go.

BT | Cloudtwerk

On a serious note, i would be delighted to put up a fun show if cloud would want to.
Is asked to play videogames at a videogame tournament*
Likes videogame*
Nah stay free homie

Obligatory :^)

Its just an idea at this point, but we should really start to flesh out what we want to put on exhibition. We could even bring back WYL for one night or something as a live stream at GUTS 4, obviously have @keninblack and @winnie hosting it live.

Reactions: DaydreamingSorc
DAAAAAAAAMN OKAY THEN ZID

Reactions: Zidiane
I actually didn't think Deer was coming tbh, but I guess I was thinking about Combo Breaker. Not opposed to 7v7, I mostly just said the first thing I could think of.

I actually didn't think Deer was coming tbh, but I guess I was thinking about Combo Breaker. Not opposed to 7v7, I mostly just said the first thing I could think of.

I'm gonna toss Soniv out there as the 7th if you go that far for the GU vs the world thing. I think my mans needs a chance to rock.

Max Out will be the 7th player on team GU

I don't think he's touched Skullgirls in years but I also don't think it matters. The greater Skullgirls community is not adequately prepared to be Maxed Out

Who's Max Out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Nice. He's gonna be picking up SG?

He said he would play if Beowulf won the vote, so, I'm sure he'll be picking it up any minute now
Beowulf won the vote a long time ago. When's the last time you talked to him about it?

I have no idea who is trolling who anymore

on another note, I wasn't on skullheart yesterday but I also had the idea of a NE vs the world 5v5, my team was peanuts warped deer me zid, I wouldn't be opposed to 7v7 of course either but I think 7 is as big as I would want to go

I have no idea who is trolling who anymore
I think it's just me. Zid's oblivious enough that I can believe these are all sincere questions.

... gdi.

3abcf270f8.jpg

If i'm fighting cloud. Cool. If we're also or just playing gu vs world. I want to fight deer ro zid specfically. Been itching to fight either of them. Dont care who
It would probably be easier to figure out what we could do for exhibitions once it's closer to the event and we know who's going. I do think you vs Cloud would be very good and cool but it sounds to me like Cloud may not be interested.

Is there a website for this event? I couldn't find one.

I don't believe so. They're mostly based on Facebook and their GU site. I don't remember if GUTS3 had it's own site.

Like Zid said, the Facebook event page linked in the first post is where all the info is.

Come to think of it I was handing out GU business cards all weekend telling people to visit the site on the card for more information... I should probably talk to Jamie about having game-underground.com have any information all about the tournament, or at least linking to the Facebook page.

Like Zid said, the Facebook event page linked in the first post is where all the info is.

Come to think of it I was handing out GU business cards all weekend telling people to visit the site on the card for more information... I should probably talk to Jamie about having game-underground.com have any information all about the tournament, or at least linking to the Facebook page.

There's also a link to an actual website which I did not bother to look at or click. : )

Yeah, a website with more detailed information about the event would be cool.

i can probably drive down and play for the saturday, but it's a bit too far down the road to confirm. it'll be refreshing to finally have some offline play.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Hey guys! Im so happy to see you guys are all so excited. Dont worry there will be a full website live with all the info soon. It will be a part of our GU normal site. We just wanted to get the word out asap. Thanks so much for helping spread the word. I will do my best to make this event fun for your community!