• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Nov 16, 2013] Skull Girl Expo (Long Beach, CA)

Ok, $250 is being added from Eighty Sixed. :)

Reactions: Number 13
Ok, $250 is being added from Eighty Sixed. :)
Is this for the tourney, the cosplay contest, or for the mix of both?

Is this for the tourney, the cosplay contest, or for the mix of both?
We haven't decided yet.

For the tournament is it going to be with the PC version?

money is going to cosplay

Damn I wish I could go, this sounds damn fun. Hate Vegas, its boring here ;-/
Thats because your age makes it illegal to go lose absurd amounts of money.

Reactions: No longer exist
"skullgirls" hasn't announced it just yet on their official page. But the reason we are giving the pot to cosplay is because tourney has a entry fee that winner will get plus "goodies" and cosplay is free so they needed a prize

Reactions: Sona Buvelle
Added flyer to OP.

Edit: Updated Event Info.

Thanks, Number 13!

Event info was edited slightly too. Tournament will be on MDE.

Anyone from norcal willing to drop by fresno along the way and pick up me and thatoneotherdude? we got the gas money no problem for you

I'm looking for a ride if anyone would like to help someone in Anaheim out.

I'm also looking for a ride. I live in Pico Rivera. Biggest city would be East Lost Angeles. I got no cash so I can't really pitch in for gas money. Can't even get into the tournament. But if you have pokemon I'll give you my friend code so you can catch Pinsir in my safari.
Do it.
Do it for the Pinsir.

http://tinyurl.com/lfnkxf6

I'll be driving from Fontana so if you need a ride just make sure you are on the way to the con or at least near enough the route and then just ask I could probably take you.

EDIT: I actually can't take anyone at all now sorry everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimmhart
I got a ride wooo. Thanks guys.

I'll be driving from Fontana so if you need a ride just make sure you are on the way to the con or at least near enough the route and then just ask I could probably take you.

From this guy. He so cool.

I believe I'm on the way, I'll let you choose if I'm worth picking up though.

http://tinyurl.com/lfnkxf6

I'm picking up Grimmhart around the same area all I need is an address or somewhere near a freeway exit
Protip: don't bring up people's hope without knowing 100% if you are allowed to transport strangers. You know parents and such.
Edit: I read wrong sorry.

Last edited:
I'm picking up Grimmhart around the same area all I need is an address or somewhere near a freeway exit
Edit: I read wrong sorry.

No worries, if I'm not in your alley, it's cool.

I could use a ride again. Complications arose.
Grimmhart on Steam or @Grimmhartt on twitter if you can!

Yo man, I'm sure @Weatherbee will give you another ride. just make sure to give him gas $$ this time around. Coppa

Where does weatherbee roam? Tell him I have cash.
And candy.

Never mind! I have secured a car to drive myself over now!
I get to keep my candy.
With that said if you live DIRECTLY between Pico Rivera and Long Beach I could give you a lift.
I'll be taking the streets because I suspect traffic will be hectic about the time I leave.

Reactions: When's Skullgirls
twitch.tv/eightysixed

Hope you guys have a blast. I'll catch stream once I get home from my step sisters birthday dinner!

See a few of you guys there.
QqmTb0J.png

Wooo! Well. I had a time and a half! How'd you guys like it?

Why does the Twitch archive have multiple short videos instead of 1 or 2 long videos?

Last edited: