• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Dat wrong Thumbnail
It bugs me, too. Thanks, Gamespot >_>
I think the loading got significantly reduced

It's already better than Saint Seiya: $60 PSN only

Apparently we are getting character PVs soon, for now, we have this
Foxy Grandpa
72EbN.jpg

Black guy with a huge cock
72EgA.jpg

Best Frenchman
72Eij.jpg

Character nobody cares about
72Ejx.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jutsei
Even without subs and my bad knowledge of Japanese that was hype! I hope they'll still bring back Hol Horse, J.Geil and N'Dool.

Trailer was set to private (it was leaked, anyway). Official one comes out in a few hours

OMG THE HYPE!!!! I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!! JOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OMG THE HYPE!!!! I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!! JOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Looks like I joined the fun at the right time.
I just started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure yesterday and I'm loving it so far.

Here it is again

OH
MY
GOD!

By the way, i'm stuck on part 4... invincible trio takes long to finish the translation, and i'm afraid the duwang translation is too horrible or different from the awesome work the invincible trio is making

I still need to go back and read the new translation of Part 4. Maybe do that before starting up Jojollion.

I just started watching the 2012 TV series, I haven't finished Part 1 yet so I don't know much about Stands.
However, I read through this whole thread so I get the gist of all the main abilities in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
In the earlier pages of this thread I saw that people were making their own Stands so I thought I should join in.

Name: Woodkid
Abilities: He can attack with flames, petrify with a touch, and manipulate nearby trees.
Appearance: He takes the form of a muscular man carved from ebony with a faceless mask and a red cape.

I hope I stayed consistent with the ludicrousness of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure in this fantasy.
memetaa.gif

Reactions: EA575 and Jutsei
that's quite vanilla for a Stand, tbh. More suited to Part 3 than the rest of the series
later Stands in the series have all kind of unusual powers that require more of the user's creativity to flourish
stuff like "creating zippers" and "being made of string" to "being a sentient hivemind of plankton possessing the corpse of a dead woman" and "being a jump scare" is more the flavor of the current jojo's

(i like the name, though)

Reactions: Denizen
You're in for a journey, my friend

You're in for a journey, my friend
i think you mean
an adventure
*Sono Chi no Sadame thunders in the distance*

finished part 4

YEAH, I LOWERED MYSELF TO READ DUWANG'S SCANS! THEY'RE AWFUL AND I REGRET NOT WAITING FOR THE INVINCIBLE TRIO!

HAPPY NOW?!?!?!!??!

Now about the end...

Boy i pitied Hayato more than anyone else of the cast... poor kid. and a poor insane kid too. Planting cams on his parents' bedroom! weird fetish!

Well, time to move on. Part 5 and THE TAST OF A LIAR awaits

any scanlator recommendation?

have fun with your homosexual mafia adventures
the translations for those are even worse than duwang, tbh

finished part 4

YEAH, I LOWERED MYSELF TO READ DUWANG'S SCANS! THEY'RE AWFUL AND I REGRET NOT WAITING FOR THE INVINCIBLE TRIO!

HAPPY NOW?!?!?!!??!

Now about the end...

Boy i pitied Hayato more than anyone else of the cast... poor kid. and a poor insane kid too. Planting cams on his parents' bedroom! weird fetish!

Well, time to move on. Part 5 and THE TAST OF A LIAR awaits
Ehm... the spoiler tags shouldn't be in plural.

Duwang is not horrible. Duwang is life.

Yeah, Part 5 scans get worse later on, so prepare yourself. And no, there's no group currently re-scanning them.

you guys just made me decide to wait until the anime reaches part 5... it'll be less traumatic

unless i can skip part 5... i was curious about part 6 and why the hell araki didn't continued in the same world after it

Part 5 is filler
legitimate filler

You can slip to Part 6 (the translation is solid, btw) and lemme tell you right now
they explain why the reset happens

this is one of those series I would never read cause I love it when people tell me what's going on. it sounds a thousand times better that way

like twilight.it might be good it might be bad but I love when people describe what is going on way too much

Part 5 is filler
legitimate filler

You can slip to Part 6 (the translation is solid, btw) and lemme tell you right now
they explain why the reset happens
It really pains me when someone suggests to skip a part. Especially Part 5. Yeah, it's not the best part, it's a good read.
What's the translation like for Part 6-8?
Part 6 is great translation-wise, but there are some sites that have the pages as double-pages throughout, so you gotta look for a site that doesn't have that. Parts 7 and 8 were scanned when scanlations are as good as they are today so I wouldn't worry about them.

i mostly say to skip Vento Aureo because the translation is awful and we're better off waiting for something better to come along

Fair enough. It's too bad no one's re-scanning them (although there was a group that did, but stopped because of life)

you have to read part 5 because Diavolo and Bruno. That's kinda it. I mean I like part 5(my favorite character is probably Mista) but if it weren't for those two it would be pretty boring.

plus HOW THE FUCK DOES KING CRIMSON WORK?

you have to read part 5 because Diavolo and Bruno. That's kinda it. I mean I like part 5(my favorite character is probably Mista) but if it weren't for those two it would be pretty boring.

plus HOW THE FUCK DOES KING CRIMSON WORK?
I have heard of an interesting theory - lag switch.

If they ever decide to anime the Stories after Part 3, I wonder how they'll animate King Crimson's shenanigans. Draw it like the "teleportations" in laggy GGPO/rollback netcode matches?

I found the tumblr post, I shoved it in my previous one.