• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Europe PC Danisen League: EU Edition

Someone for a match?
Too late for me.

1st dan match : dragonos 2-1 Shark

hello second dan

I'm not in EU, but dragonos, that text really doesn't show up well on the default styling of the forum..

35fa475064.png

I'm not in EU, but dragonos, that text really doesn't show up well on the default styling of the forum..
which is exactly the point :p
I find big text silly, and big colored text ugly. This is my way to even things out.

If people find that too bothering I'll stop.

I don't really mind. I guess keninblack made the "big colorful text" rule to make sure he doesn't accidentally miss a report. I copied it, but it's whatever for me. If I miss a report, it will be on the guy posting results in gray. :]

That said,

1st Dan Match: Muro wins vs Bigtonney 2-1

And yep, dragonos advances to 2nd Dan.

Last edited:
no one using superior blue/white skullheart apparantly

why isn't this 3/5 btw?

As the league could be visualised as onw big ongoing tournament, 2/3 is a pretty standard set for a point. Also from what I recall from the first ten or so Skullbats EU tournaments on PC where it was FT3, 3-2 results were pretty rare, as opposed to more beginning players being dominated and discouraged by getting 3-0s. Wouldn't want people starting avoiding other players they deem "too good". FT3 obviously works for any finals, though we have none here.

Granted FT3 is a better estimate of who is better (and FT5 more than that, and so on), but with a FT2 the better player still has a one round buffer for a silly mistake. Did the players who so far lost 1-2 have a chance to make a comeback and win 3-2? Of course! But that's all the more motivation for them to play more sets and eventually go for a comeback vs the same opponent in this/next Dan.

maybe upper dans could get FT3 sets, but we're not there yet.

Reactions: IsaVulpes
1st Dan match: Ward beats Kuroonehalf 2-1

1st Dan match: Ward beats Muro 2-1

1st Dan match: Ward beats Bigtonney 2-1

And with that, Ward advances to 2nd Dan. Also,

1st Dan Match: Muro wins vs Drewbie 2-1

1st Dan Match: Drewbie wins vs Bigtonney 2-0

1st Dan Match: Drewbie wins vs Kuroonehalf 2-1

1st Dan match: Crux VS Kuroonehalf 2-0

1st Dan match: zeknife defeated Muro 2-0

1st Dan match: zeknife beat VIVr 2-0

Edit: 1st Dan match: zeknife won vs Kuroonehalf 2-0

Last edited:
zeknife advanced to 2nd Dan

2nd Dan match: Ward beats mcMoeder 2-0

2nd Dan match: zeknife has bested Ward 2-1

can an Australian join the eu league? I'm just a little unsure is all...

can an Australian join the eu league? I'm just a little unsure is all...
I don't think that's a good idea. EU-Australia connections may not be too stable because of distance. Maybe someone can make an Australian Danisen League?

I agree with Vladislav. It's the reason why the American and EU league are separate as well, despite EU-NA connection being not that bad. I'm open for casual with Australian players, but I'm afraid tournament/league-wise the distance is too great and the lag often too big to give convincing results.

That said, the size of the Skullgirls Oceanic group is quite impressive. I'd think Danisen League: Oceanic Edition could work pretty well, were someone to start it.

1st Dan Match - Shark wins vs ath 2-0