• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Peastuck

Make a paper airplane with george's newspaper, put george on it and fly him away from the kitchen

Reactions: Error Macro
tumblr_inline_mvcc8lyIFU1s9qlgs.png

You crack four 4 EGG(S) into the MIXING BOWL.

tumblr_inline_mvccb4H4Wn1s9qlgs.png

You add the EGG SHELLS for extra protein and salmonella.

Look for more irrelevant things to add to the omelette, recipes are for suckers

Find out why oven clock suddenly started working.

Can you not simply use the Avery Unit to produce a BREAKFAST WHIPPED CREAM & COCONUT PIE out of nowhere?
Because it's not waffles. Next question.

Throw George into the mix.

Realize the oven has sent an S.O.S.
tumblr_inline_mve72uI47O1s9qlgs.png

The OVEN has been sporadically displaying 2:02 for the last several minutes, and you are confident it was later than that to begin with. If held to a mirror, “2:02” would read “SO:S,” so it seems the oven is messaging for help.

Is this where science has gone too far? Installing an A.I. on a heating device with the computing power of a wrist-watch? Doomed to spend its meager life watching the same people walk around a small kitchen with the only means of expressing it’s sentient existence being by slightly over-cooking lasagne? What has mankind wrought?

Realize Cronies left batch of pancakes in oven warm for Peacock. Chuck incomplete waffle mix at George.

Reactions: Rikers
Get uppercutted by Cronies popping out of the oven.

Realize the oven is not sending an sos message but rather, the clock is not correctly set and is stuck that way
Proceed with ignoring this and continue with the making of waffles

Tell Lenny to GTFO so you can do your stuff. If he doesn't then snatch his weave off.

Stuff George next to Lenny inside the oven and close it.

tumblr_inline_mvv4q8DD1Q1s9qlgs.png

You found LONESOME LENNY! He is crammed inside the OVEN.

You aren’t even going to ask.

Ignore Lenny. Add Sugar.
tumblr_inline_mvwnf4oRee1s9qlgs.png

LAB 8 seems to be running a bit low on SUGAR. One bag will have to do.

At this point, the batter is looking a bit dry and clumpy. You should add something to moisten it up.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Add lots of vanilla. Vanilla goes good with everything.
tumblr_inline_mw7ue20bcZ1s9qlgs.gif

Why is the bottle so tiny? This isn’t going to be nearly enough liquid, but at least it’ll make it taste more…

… You have no idea what vanilla actually does.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Why doesn't the vanilla stop pouring? And why does the bowl never fill? WHAT UNGODLY DEVILRY IS AT WORK HERE?!?!
Errr....

>Squirt vanilla at George. A lackey shan't have the last word!

Oh heyyy that looks nice

even though I have no idea what that is
...oh, it's homestuck

Whatever that is lol

Ooh, I really like this. Shame I can't draw, I'd love to do one of my own.

Reactions: MysteriousJ
Ooh, I really like this. Shame I can't draw, I'd love to do one of my own.
Referring to Peastuck, or the homestuck thing I just made?

The only problem with this thread is the missed opportunity to have Peacock "Retrieve Arms" at the beginning. Other than that it's very nice.