• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

I don't understand how anyone can continue to put up with that pile of shit game.

It saddens me so much that this garbage is officially more popular than the main series.

Reactions: BeatNinja
It saddens me so much that this garbage is officially more popular than the main series.

Its the 90's gen1 whiner fanboys mostly. I like it for the potential of increasing interest in Pokemon again for the younger generation. It always brought a smile to my face when I see a kid at wal-mart come out with either the Pokemon cards or XY/ORAS. Just gotta wait till they add in the other gens to get the Gen1 fanboys out of it. Its a cool game BUT you have to go into it as if its not a real Pokemon game. Its like Elder Scrolls Online. People went into it thinking "Elder Scrolls Skyrim But with Online Multiplayer? Hell yea." But ended up getting MMO with Elder Scrolls IP.

So apparently Arceus has been linked to a ton of stuff in Sun and Moon,
What's up with that if you don't mind me asking =)

250px-493Arceus.png

And I hear there's another artificial Pokemon like Porygon or Genesect too
Is that true?

Last edited:
typenull.png
Yeah This is the Synthetic Pokemon called Type: Null Normal Type Ability Battle Armor. A Chimera of a few other Pokemon we don't know about. Also if you look at the collar you can see it looks kinda similar to Arceus's Thing around its belly. Like a Limiter for its power or something.

Reactions: Notkastar
The mohawk helmet thing kind of looks like Arceus's head too

typenull.png
Yeah This is the Synthetic Pokemon called Type: Null Normal Type Ability Battle Armor. A Chimera of a few other Pokemon we don't know about. Also if you look at the collar you can see it looks kinda similar to Arceus's Thing around its belly. Like a Limiter for its power or something.

"Type: Null"
It's catchy but not exactly a name I expected for a Pokemon lol n_n

and Synthetic, Like from arms and legs from other Pokemon?
That's a bit dark for a pokemon game isn't it? | _ |;
(Then again the can catch the Pokemon equivalent of the devil (Giratina) so meh =P )
Still all things considered it looks pretty cool and I can see the resemblance between the two
And the idea of a limiter only brought this guy to mind =)
500px-sonic-adventure-2--handout-gesture.png

"Type: Null"
It's catchy but not exactly a name I expected for a Pokemon lol n_n

and Synthetic, Like from arms and legs from other Pokemon?
That's a bit dark for a pokemon game isn't it? | _ |;
(Then again the can catch the Pokemon equivalent of the devil (Giratina) so meh =P )
Still all things considered it looks pretty cool and I can see the resemblance between the two
And the idea of a limiter only brought this guy to mind =)

The thing was Made to battle gods of Myth. But it was too powerful so they put a Doggy Cone on it in the form of a Helmet to limit its power and speed. One thing I hate about it is its cool concept but boring ability and the fact that its name had me excited for a second thinking Sun and Moon was introducing another new type. This pokemon better have some insane moves or something later to remove the helmet or a form change to make it super cool.

The thing was Made to battle gods of Myth. But it was too powerful so they put a Doggy Cone on it in the form of a Helmet to limit its power and speed. One thing I hate about it is its cool concept but boring ability and the fact that its name had me excited for a second thinking Sun and Moon was introducing another new type. This pokemon better have some insane moves or something later to remove the helmet or a form change to make it super cool.

Hearing all that he better have a Mega-Evolution where the cone comes off >=)
And now that I know the backstory I want him to be even more awesome too.
(Or to at least play a part in the story)
I mean this is a Pokemon made to battle Gods;
It'd suck for it just to be 'Absol' or another "Weird Pokedex Entry" then got over looked.
=P

I mean with a name like "Type: Null" and a background like that you to play a role and do more then show up once and never again ya'know?

Last edited:
Pokemon Go is boring for anyone who plays the main games. But can hit more people because almost everyone has a cell.

Null can be a great pokemon, and for now is the main pokemon of Galion of Team Skull, who resembles (seme hair color, skin color and eye color) then Lilly and the Aether Corporation President. We can have a great histories in this game!!!

Null can be a great pokemon, and for now is the main pokemon of Galion of Team Skull, who resembles (seme hair color, skin color and eye color) then Lilly and the Aether Corporation President. We can have a great histories in this game!!!

I keep expecting Galion to do a fucking Chidori on the main character when he does the first bit of his pose.

I keep expecting Galion to do a fucking Chidori on the main character when he does the first bit of his pose.

Ummm.....

Now I cannot stop thinking... why he need to make this strange pose? Even the others two Skull Bosses make "normal" poses.... Sooo........

I think Galion are training the Z pose for the Special Type: Null Z-move!

Ummm.....

Now I cannot stop thinking... why he need to make this strange pose? Even the others two Skull Bosses make "normal" poses.... Sooo........

I think Galion are training the Z pose for the Special Type: Null Z-move!
Z moves are typed. What would be a Z move for type null? Robot dance?

Type: Null is a Normal type, so it'll have a Normal Z-Move.

Yes, confusing as hell, I know.

Type: Null is a Normal type, so it'll have a Normal Z-Move.

Well we still don't know the details on Z-Moves other then its a Once time use attack. Like we don't even know if there is a difference in Z-Move Normal and Z-Move Snorlax.

Pokémon GO is popular because it's a mobile game and it's a Pokémon game. I'd say the majority of Pokémon GO players fall into one of three categories:
1. People who have never played a Pokémon game before, either because they've never owned a Nintendo system or because they do not play video games besides mobile gaming
2. People who played Pokémon back in the heyday but fell off the wagon at one point or another
3. Pokémon fans who are interested in anything Pokémon and are curious to see how far they can go with it

You have to remember that in most any type of game (and I mean anything, not just video games, but sports, board games, card games, any type of game), there will be a split between the beginners and the experienced. The two groups will look for totally different things in a game. Pokémon GO was laser-focused to appeal to absolute beginners, people for whom Pokémon battling in a main series game might be intimidating or too complicated. In addition, Pokémon GO is a nonfiction game (more or less): It has no story, the setting is wherever you're at, and it encourages participation in the real world. (You can see this reflected in other media too: Stories set in fantasy universes, like, well, fantasy and science fiction, are associated with geekiness, whereas stories set in plain old Earth with no fantastic elements are more associated with the mainstream.)

That is, Pokémon GO's ultra-simplicity and premise might be off-putting to people who have been gaming for decades, but it is exactly what someone who might not play video games would likely want. It is the most beginner-friendly Pokémon game ever made.

Well we still don't know the details on Z-Moves other then its a Once time use attack. Like we don't even know if there is a difference in Z-Move Normal and Z-Move Snorlax.

Pulverizing Pancake is a Z-Move specific to Snorlax and is different from whatever the Normal-type Z-Move will be, just like how Stoked Sparksurfer, the one specific to Raichu, is different from Gigavolt Havoc.

So far, only the German name of the Normal-type Z-Move is known, which is "Hyper-Sprintangriff." That translates to "Hyper Sprint Attack," but I'm sure the English localization will come up with something catchier.

Pulverizing Pancake is a Z-Move specific to Snorlax and is different from whatever the Normal-type Z-Move will be, just like how Stoked Sparksurfer, the one specific to Raichu, is different from Gigavolt Havoc.

So far, only the German name of the Normal-type Z-Move is known, which is "Hyper-Sprintangriff." That translates to "Hyper Sprint Attack," but I'm sure the English localization will come up with something catchier.

And is this I'm refering to the Null's Z move: A normal (no... can be any type, if Null can learn others moves) Z-move who only Type: Null can use, like Snorlax and Alola Raichu ones.

By the way, will be really fun if Ekans/Arbok and Koffing/Weezing get alolan's form! Jessie and James can get this ones to remember their first buddies!!!

Last edited:
Do you mean that Hyper Sprint Attack is Type: Null's move? It doesn't look specific enough to Type: Null. Pulverizing Pancake and Stoked Sparksurfer both look like the sort of things that can only look right on the Pokémon they're exclusive to.

Corocoro stuff

CsJLSWNWYAIeXjo.jpg

CsJLTAFXEAAjAYe.jpg

CsJLTwiXYAA9RU-.jpg

corocoro10163.jpg

CsJLgr7XEAABfw7.jpg

I think Ash has lost his marbles

Now, Ash will go to school... maybe to learn to not be a loser :P

Teacher: Today's lesson is evolution. Ah Ash it looks like you have a Pikachu I can use for a demonstration, perfect. *Takes out Thunder Stone* Now if you Pikachu evolves you could actually win a Pokemon League.

ash is benjamin button at this point
he didn't start his journey at 10 he started it at 30 and he's just been going backwards for 20 years

Reactions: Jutsei
UB-02 is Lusamine.

UB-02 Expansion is uh

Wicke

yes

she makes something in my pants

make an expansion.

B)

I hear people think UB02 Expansion is Gilian cause of his color scheme on his clothing. Would also make sense as to why he is holding back a chidori before you battle him.

Nah, UB02 is Lady Gaga.

(Regarding Ash, now we know how Kouki Saitou draws him.)

>Primal Groudon
>Giratina
>Ho-Oh

8af.gif

Reactions: CountofBleck
I think they will show us 18 situations who we know happen in the games, but we never see because we are playing with the protagonist, like Blue winning the Elite four in the original games, Looker loosing his pokemon, and so on.

People are talking about Red finding 100% Zygard and complaining about "it need to happen with the S/M protagonist". But the last 2 chapters will lauch in december 23... more then a month of the launch of Sun and Moon. Probably the "Red and Zygarde" episode will be in Sun/Moon (and Maybe we fight Red again!)

I hope they don't put Red in Sun/Moon. His arc ended perfectly, leave it.

retcon red to be on every high mountain in every region, simultaneously

retcon red to be on every high mountain in every region, simultaneously

New UB = UB∞ Onipresent, Base in Red And with the power of call His pokemon lvl 100 to fight!