• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Normal: Zangoose
Fire: Typhlosion
Water: Greninja
Electric: Ampharos
Grass: Leafeon
Ice: Froslass
Fighting: Lucario
Poison: Arbok
Ground: Marowak
Flying: Sigilyph
Psychic: Alakazam
Bug: Vespiquen
Rock: Regirock
Ghost: Mismagius (Haunter is a very close second)
Dragon: Noivern (My favorite pokemon)
Dark: Zoroark
Steel: Bisharp
Fairy: Gardevoir

Wouldn't that be kind of misleading, though? It's like, "OMG DERE'S A PERKAJEW IMMA GUN CATCH IT- Awwwwwwwww. Kecleon agaaaaaaaain."
I don't think so. And that would be quite a bit of individual sprites to have to make dontcha think? Knowing the pokemon before even engaging with it (aside from legendaries) would be kinda broken to be honest. I quite like the simple "Pikachu's tail is basically a flag for a rustling spot" because I know in DPP, the rustling of the grass was sometimes very difficult to see...

it would have been hella nice in Gen 5 so I didn't run into blasted audinos all the time

Reactions: Denizen
And the rustling in Gen 6 is just fucking confusing as fuck. Can someone explain to me the varying rustlings of the grass patches?

I really think it wouldn't only be Pikachu... all they'd have to do is position the 3d models of any pokemon they have made for the games (AKA all of them) so that they pop up. If it was tracker specific then they would only need to be loaded in that patch of grass. I think it may just be events however though. Pikachu is usually an event pokemon, especially with the intro of the pikachu costumes. Maybe its like the furfrou in x and y? You chase it, but through grass, and then give it back to its master, a contest participant.

So Showdown has a PU tier now, and I am loving it. There are still some crazy threats down there, but hopefully they will be bumped out soon. I cannot stress enough how much I am loving this tier. I have seen so many unique Pokemon and strategies that would never see the light of day in the other tiers. I got wrecked by a Shedinja and was caught off guard by an Offensive Ninjask for hell's sake, when does that ever happen anywhere else?!?
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-160235274
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-160237567

So Showdown has a PU tier now, and I am loving it. There are still some crazy threats down there, but hopefully they will be bumped out soon. I cannot stress enough how much I am loving this tier. I have seen so many unique Pokemon and strategies that would never see the light of day in the other tiers. I got wrecked by a Shedinja and was caught off guard by an Offensive Ninjask for hell's sake, when does that ever happen anywhere else?!?
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-160235274
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-160237567

PU?

*Checks showdown*

What is that supposed to stand for? Pathetically low usage?

I fell kinda bad. Someone wondertraded away there Feebas that then evolved into Milotic. The person wanted to trade with me (assuming he want it back). I accidentelly pressed no with my clumsy fingers and couldn't find him again.

I checked soo it wasn't a perfect IV breeded pokemon he was doing. And, well. It had maxed IV on all stats exept Hp.
Soo... I have a almost perfect Milotic now :3

Last edited:
PU?

*Checks showdown*

What is that supposed to stand for? Pathetically low usage?
It stands for Partially Used... which doesn't sound like it should be below NU. Some people refer to it as BU (barely used), but even then NU still sounds like it would be the lower tier.

Little Cup is the best, and I'm now sad I stopped playing on showdown because i managed to get a few hundred points on the ladder when I tried LC for the first time. :c

I really think it wouldn't only be Pikachu... all they'd have to do is position the 3d models of any pokemon they have made for the games (AKA all of them) so that they pop up. If it was tracker specific then they would only need to be loaded in that patch of grass. I think it may just be events however though. Pikachu is usually an event pokemon, especially with the intro of the pikachu costumes. Maybe its like the furfrou in x and y? You chase it, but through grass, and then give it back to its master, a contest participant.
That seems ridiculous to be quite frank. It is, with 99% certainty, a generic Pikachu flag indicating a pokemon is there.

IT'S OFFICIAL NOW!!!
FURFROU IS MY FIRST WILD SHINY POKÉMON I HAVE EVER SEEN AND CATCHED (Minus the red Gyarados in Gold/Silver)!!!

=w= I remember my first shiny. I was walking around the desert in black late at night, and I suddenly came across a darumaka, nothing,big, quick ko and I'm gone, but then I found something off. It was pink. I couldn't do anything to is,because I didn't have any Pokemon close to its level. I had to keep switching out and let the desert whittle it down to low enough hp and very little pokeballs. But, fate smiled upon me. On the last where the desert would have killed the darumaka, the ball turned once, twice, three times. And that was it. I got one of the best Pokemon on my team from then on.

I also just caught my first shiny in Black 1 a while back. It was a Venipede, which is now a Scolipede since I wanted dat Pokedex filling. The red/blue palette on Scolipede looks really cool too, so I can't complain too much about Venipede of all Mons being my first legit shiny.

My first shiny was a Cresselia... that kept running from me... she's great.

Hey guys, I'm planning to breed some super scary spookymons for some Halloween battling, any suggestions? My current stradegy seems to involve fucking up typing with Gourgiest and Trevenent and then sweeping with Mega Houndoom.

How about a Spiritomb?

I remember my first shiny...
WAit, no I don't
BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A SHINY.
FUNNY STORY.
My first shiny was in Pokemon Gold, since I was still a kid, I had become accustomed to seeing the anime's Jigglypuff, who was surprise surprise, shiny coloured itself, I thought this entire time my first shiny was the Gyarados, but no, it was Igglybuff from the unkown egg.

And I never noticed until literally 10 years later when I replayed it on a whim and I was just awestruck.
How about a Spiritomb?
Ohohoho yeah. I'll grab one :y

Reactions: Denizen and Jutsei
I would recommend Dusknoir, Gengar, and Mismagius.

EDIT:

and Rotom is also a good pokemon to add.

I remember my first shiny...
WAit, no I don't
BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A SHINY.
*Opens jacket full of shiny eevees*

Reactions: Rellek
Somehow in some freak fucking accident
I got Pokerus in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
But still no shiny.

I got both in Pearl. Shiny Machoke, motherfucker.

What about Froslass?
Give one high speed and Destiny Bond and watch the fireworks.

the first time I got Pokerus in Black 1 was literally the day after I was talking about it with some friends in a skype group.

good times.

I never got a Pokerus pokemon.
I know it's extremely good in Gen 5 and down. But now? Sure, fighting and earn 50 EV each horde battle is pretty nice. But, well...?

My first and only shiny was a Skorupi... In X/Y... So it doesn't hold that much meaning.

comic347.png

Reactions: Dr.Sanity
Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre get one new special attack each:

Their names and other details aren’t announced yet, but we might get that info among other new things when the scans for the upcoming CoroCoro hit the net.

Reactions: +5 Necromancer
I need your opinion guys/girls!
I'm breeding a "perfect" (minus the attack of course) Togepi/Togekiss at the moment. And I'm one breed away getting it.
The problem now is the nature. I didn't have a modest ditto and thought maby one of my Togepis on the procces would get one or any of the "attack decrease and boost another skill" nature. That didn't happend (should go safer at start >.<).
But the Ditto I have that is needed for next step has one of the natures that doesn't decrease/increase any stats.

Soo should I go lucky or go safe?

U.S. is getting Shiny Gengar from October 13-26 and Diancie from October 27 to November 16. Both at Gamestop.

I'm breeding a "perfect" (minus the attack of course) Togepi/Togekiss at the moment. And I'm one breed away getting it.
The problem now is the nature. I didn't have a modest ditto and thought maby one of my Togepis on the procces would get one or any of the "attack decrease and boost another skill" nature. That didn't happend (should go safer at start >.<).
But the Ditto I have that is needed for next step has one of the natures that doesn't decrease/increase any stats.

There's no point in breeding a IV-Pokémon if it doesn’t have the nature you want. Since breeding in X/Y (I assume that’s where you breed) is so easy, I would recommend to start anew with a parent that has the nature you want, and after that start paring it with the other strand of IV-Pokémon you already have. Because mixing up a Pokémon without any good IV's just for the nature will just complicate things.

Another option would be using a new partner from a fitting egg group as a father that already has good IV's and the fitting nature, if you have one.

You could go for luck, but if that’s to troublesome you should just start from the beginning.

Go Calm or Modest and don't accept anything else.

Well, that was almost pure luck. I got a modest on my secound try, but it missed perfect Hp.
It sucks you must evolve a togepi (with happiness) before being able to breed it. And I wish I had more time today :/

Well, that was almost pure luck. I got a modest on my secound try, but it missed perfect Hp.
It sucks you must evolve a togepi (with happiness) before being able to breed it. And I wish I had more time today :/
You can use the everstone to pass down natures, so not a complete loss?

lol, of course not. And I have the everstone. But this togepi could have maxed Hp to ;)

No Diance to me.... why Nintendo still forget the places without way to get promo pokémons...?

No Diance to me.... why Nintendo still forget the places without way to get promo pokémons...?
Becous Europe is fucked and almost always get ignored when it's about gaming, that's why.