• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Europe will get too... at last in some countries... still not for me...

Don't worry Metafogos, I've got both X and Y!

The only thing I don’t like about this upcoming distributions is that it will be code-based. You know, they give out codes. That run out. If a store doesn’t have them anymore, you're screwed.

I will try going there on the first day since I work not far from a Gamestop so i can jump over in my break real quick but I have the dumb feeling I wont get them.

Because even if it was stupid until now to run to Gamestop to get your special Pokimans, they at least had infinite downloads trough the module so you didn’t have to fear about not getting them. These codes are bullcrap.

Don't worry Metafogos, I've got both X and Y!

:D Thanks :D

Is sad.. i have both games (X/Y) and will not get a Diance myself only because Im not in USA or Europe :(
Nintendo need remake his distributions mechanics... is ok I not getting a shiny Gengar or a Megastone who are in the game, but a pokémon who not appear normally in any place, only in events, cannot be share in this way...

Gamestop gives out cards that have a code on them. You put that code into your game and the Mystery Gift is received.

Ah. That's a sudden complication to me getting two Diancies.

Unless it works for both games if used on another?

Probably they will not give two cards because you have two games...

But maybe they will not work in both games...

They will give you two cards if you own two games.

And when are they giving these cards out?

Mid October to early November for the Shiny Gengar. Early to late November for Diancie.

fc2BkxR.png

Reactions: Denizen
Fortree City, the city of a bunch of tree hugging hippies.
I couldn't reach the Gym because there was an invisible Kecleon blocking my path there. With nothing else to do here I headed east out of the city.
Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 8.49.53 PM.png

Route 120, it's fucking boring here. It's only nice when you head further down south and it starts raining. I took this opportunity to catch another Pokémon. I went into the tall grass and encountered…
Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 9.40.37 PM.png

An Absol. A small glimmer of luck in an otherwise unlucky week. Fuck this game, fuck this day, fuck the world, but at least I caught a Absol in my Nuzlocke Run. Goddammit...
Alright it's female, let me think of someone off the top of my head… @BlackRoseAngel.
Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 10.33.30 PM.png

Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 11.25.18 PM.png

I kept moving forward with Tech Powah on point, I ran into Steven again who used the Devon Scope to reveal a Kecleon which Tech destroyed. After the battle Steven gave me the scope. 'Bout damn time this stuck up prick did something useful, I haven't seen him taking out these eco-terrorists.
Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 11.38.35 PM.png

I used the scope to gain access to the Gym. I thought I could catch the Kecleon here but instead it fled. Whatever, it's a stupid-ass lizard anyway.
Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 11.44.55 PM.png

Fortree Gym, home to the revolving door bullshit.
Seriously these puzzles are pathetic, I can't believe I had trouble with them as a kid.
Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 11.47.43 PM.png

Tech Powah wrecked everyone with his electrical attacks.
I've got a good tactic to make sure he can take out Winona's Altaria in one hit.
Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 11.55.27 PM.png

I hate Xatus, they're so damn ugly...
Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 11.58.19 PM.png

We come face to face with the wind bitch herself.
Screen shot 2014-09-10 at 12.02.23 AM.png
In the next update we take on Winona.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackRoseAngel
I am satisfied with being the cutest little green pokemon catcher known to man

I hate Xatus, they're so damn ugly...
upload_2014-9-9_23-59-27.png

upload_2014-9-9_23-57-15.png

"you're not that much of a prize yourself" said the easily offended xatu voiced by ringo star

Last edited:
Reactions: DDB and SanoBaron
Dr.Sanity said:
Mid October to early November for the Shiny Gengar. Early to late November for Diancie.

Thanks, I'll have to try to remember that.

God dammit, why can't they just hand these guys out on the internet like they did with the other ones?

BlackRoseAngel said:
Sounds better in Alan Rickman's voice.

Maybe, but I personally find it funnier when read with the Beatles impression everyone seems to do for all four of them. Often at the same time.

Maybe, but I personally find it funnier when read with the Beatles impression everyone seems to do for all four of them. Often at the same time.

I guess. You know the minute someone mentions voicing a line with snarky annoyance my mind instantly hears Alan Rickman saying it. Because no one does snarky annoyance quite like Alan Rickman. ^_^

The only thing I don’t like about this upcoming distributions is that it will be code-based. You know, they give out codes. That run out. If a store doesn’t have them anymore, you're screwed.

I will try going there on the first day since I work not far from a Gamestop so i can jump over in my break real quick but I have the dumb feeling I wont get them.

Because even if it was stupid until now to run to Gamestop to get your special Pokimans, they at least had infinite downloads trough the module so you didn’t have to fear about not getting them. These codes are bullcrap.

How do you (or anyone) feel being like...an adult or whatever age that makes it "laughable" for you to enjoy and play Pokemon and then going to Gamestop DS in hand and all going, "I want the Shiny Gengar!" or "Ya'll still givin' out Keldeos?" lol

I never really went cause my Gamestop gets a little crowded and the thought embarrasses me. lol :<

I just go, get what I'm looking for and leave. I hate going there anyway because their CEO is a straight up asshole, plus it's a dead end job which you'll grow to hate because of how little you get paid.

/rant

I mean, yeah, you don't necessarily have to say anything or whatever but...I remember some events I was like the oldest one - amongst kids! LOL. Idk, just made me feel weird. Like I'm some Pokephile or somethin'.

Pokemon is serious fuckin business. It is not just for children. :l Damn society.

I just own it, "I'm here for the event, gimme my shit, yo.". Then they be like, "Oh shit, Cyanide's srs, better give him what he wants or he's gonna go on a rant and be a passive aggressive asshole, ooooh noooooooooooo!" Then I walk out like a champ and have Mom buy me some ice cream.

How do you (or anyone) feel being like...an adult or whatever age that makes it "laughable" for you to enjoy and play Pokemon and then going to Gamestop DS in hand and all going, "I want the Shiny Gengar!" or "Ya'll still givin' out Keldeos?" lol

I never really went cause my Gamestop gets a little crowded and the thought embarrasses me. lol :<

It’s not a big deal. I go there with my briefcase, suit even if I have a meeting the day, and just ask if they distribute the event Pokémon. The guys behind the counter don’t mind at all, I even talk with them a little about Pokémon if they don’t have many customers at the time.

Of course a few people have the "He plays Pokémon at his age?"-look, but that’s laughable, because they are in a Gamestop as well, and it doesn’t make them more mature if they hold a copy of CoD in their hands.

But that’s a real minority, most people are really cool with it, I met some very nice people through going there. And that’s the only good aspect about running to Gamestop to get these Pokémon: You meet people. This is something Pokémon was intended for, and honestly there are a few Pokémon-fans where I think it doesn’t hurt them to get outside, even if its just to get a new Pokémon.

Fat-Ass ♪ said:

I personally stick with the Lewis Carroll line of thought of abandoning childish concepts; specifically, the fear of being called childish and the admiration for what's "grown up" by societal standards. In other words AH DUN GIV A FUK. If I want to walk into Gamestop and ask for the codes for a Shiny Gengar or a Diancie, then god dammit, I'm going to do it, and anyone who looks at me funny for doing so has the mind of a child! :P

Try buying game times cards at a 7-11. The clerk WILL make fun of you.

Mega Gallad, Mega Sharpedo & Mega Camerupt!

corocoro10142.jpg
corocoro10144.jpg
corocoro10145.jpg

Mega Sharpedo has Strong Jaw, Mega Camerupt has Sheer Force, Primal Kyogre & Primal Groudon's new abilities are called "Rain of Beginnings" and "Land of Endings".

YES! Gallad got a mega.
The question is, will it have its own mega stone, or does gardevoirite work?

YES! Gallad got a mega.
The question is, will it have its own mega stone, or does gardevoirite work?

Most likely his own, because the Gardevoirite is as the name says, Gardevoir's mega stone.

So Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon get strong rain and strong sunlight, respectively.

The return of permanent weather?

If so, can we get a mega Castform where it's ability changes weather set-ups like Sunny Day to permanent variants?

Wow, awesome comeback! That Simple Beam/Trace combo is one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile.

Also new Megas, Yaay! Gallade gets the equal treatment it deserves, wonder what its Ability will be. Sharpedo is already scary to fight, so now it is only going to be doubly scary (also it is full Torpedo now rather than half of one lol). If they give it enough of a speed stat bump, the loss of Speed Boost should not mean too much to it. Mega-Camerupt though, it is gonna be interesting what they do to make him a threat. Offensively he is definitely set with Sheer Force, But I wonder if they will make him any faster or put it all into bulk. I imagine they'll probably make him slower, hit harder, and bulkier like Abomasnow, since they have a similar stat distribution.

Mega Camarupt loses speed while all other stats are raised.

Hopping for the demo version to others countries too... in a way i can get....

possible that it might not even need that ability, though