• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

GEN 7 IS UPON US!!!!!

corocoro3162.jpg

New Pokemon's Japanese name is Magiana.

(From Serebii)

Last edited:
Reactions: CountofBleck
@YoYoCheese

Arg... you are faster then I :P

So... Magiana will be the first one in the Gen 7 (Like Victini) or will be a surprise in a new Gen 6 game (never happen before)?

...Huh. For some reason I'm getting Diancie vibes from it idk why.

So it's a robot... gear... dress... pokeball... bunny?

It's such a weird design. It kinda has that "THROW SOME SHIT ON THAT BITCH" vibe most of the Digimon designs have. ...It's the bunny wing ear things. If they got rid of that I think this design'd be perfect.

Also I'm assuming Fairy/Steel?

1441880225-img-20150910-121659.jpg

oOOOOH I GET THE EARS NOW.

It's just a pokeball. It's just the original pokeball. It tucks itself into the ball and the ears finish the curve so it's a ball.

...I don't know WHY but it makes more sense now considering. I mean Ash is going to some... old steampunk country in the new movie I guess this thing's the original.

Maybe it'll roll like BB-8 haha

hahahaha... You reminded me of this giant ancient Pokeball from an anime episode long ago

120px-Giant_stone_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_anime.png

Reactions: KZN02
I Think we will get Z in the next few months and the new game at december. There is one generation who the last game from the previous generation are lauched in the same year then the new one.

Funny, I'm reminded of a particular Mini-con from Armada.

400px-Cyb-toy_BugGeneral.jpg

People!

I'm in a quest to make a perfect member of each breedable pokemon species, with the abilitie I want, neutral nature and or without some egg moves. Of course the process is long and hard, but I will do it, slowly.

The point: to make it, I will inevitable get a lot of 5IV pokemon of all species. I'm trying to store one box full of each species, but will be out of boxes fast, soo, after some time I need release all of then.

Im donating all the 5 IV stored to anyone who wants. I will atualize here who is avaiable to chosen. If you are interested in some, tell me who is the attribute you DONT want at max, to I see if have one of. If you want the especific ability, say it too. This is my offer to my pals from this topic :D

For now I have:

Phione (only 3)
Eevee (with and without HA, Synchronoise and Charm egg move)
Nidoran (male and female)
Scyter
Wurmple
Tyrogue (only 10) (with and without HA, Pursuit, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch and High Jump Kick egg move)
Burmy (with and without HA, with Bug Bite)
Combee (female only, with and without HA, with Bug Bite and Bug Buzz)

(note... Combee is the actual work in progress......... and the worst one to get by far for now...)

Sometimes I get extra PERFECT ones, because the perfect one is note the one I want. But this perfects I will store for trade (with some exceptions... like the low wanted ones male Burmy and the impressive swarm of male perfect Combee... this ones I can donate...)

5 minutes of stuff!

It only took 2 minutes to reveal XY, mind you. Something Big is coming, especially since its Pokemon's 20th Anniversary.

And we will go again!!! Lets the Hype begins!!!

who's ready for some s&m

totally original joke I know

Translation by Google: "But the sun is still out , the moon is shining bright and big ! ! Birds are also muttered ( laughs)"

Since this was tweeted last week, I guess we can say this seals the deal of real.

Fucking
God
Damn it.
Why.
Why we gotta have leaks.
I'M NOT LOOKING TO SEE WHAT IT IS
BUT WHY DO WE STILL HAVE LEAKS IN 2016 TO TAKE PUNCH OUT OF DIRECTS
This is especially painful since Directs are a rare treat now.

Because humans are a bunch of screw ups, thats why.

Fucking
God
Damn it.
Why.
Why we gotta have leaks.
I'M NOT LOOKING TO SEE WHAT IT IS
BUT WHY DO WE STILL HAVE LEAKS IN 2016 TO TAKE PUNCH OUT OF DIRECTS
This is especially painful since Directs are a rare treat now.
Not really a leak, us it? Trademark information is something anyone can go view. Be mad at Nintendo for being sloppy.

Reactions: Wenzel
Pokemon Sun and Moon? HUR DURR, THEY RAN OUT OF COLORS.

I like it, let's see how the new initials are.

X Y
Diamond, Pearl, Platinum
Crystal
i thought the "hur durr" at the beginning was enough to tell that i wasn't being serious...

Now it's just 'two opposites/things that compliment each other/yada yada'

It's still a leak of information that can spoil the good surprise of a stream
That's fine. Just saying it's Nintendo's fault. And it's not that big a spoiler; I'm sure there's a VASTLY more interesting reason to tune in, far as Pokémon is concerned. Hoping for footage.

Now it's just 'two opposites/things that compliment each other/yada yada'
Hasn't it always been that?

idk diamond/pearl/platinum always felt out there for me
diamonds and pearls are both precious stones but they don't really relate
platinum is just a precious metal idk what it's doing there

idk diamond/pearl/platinum always felt out there for me
diamonds and pearls are both precious stones but they don't really relate
platinum is just a precious metal idk what it's doing there

None of then are related. Diamond is a stone, Pear is organic creation by an animal and platinum is a metal

Diamonds and Pearls are both super luxuty items, platnium is even more coveted than gold.