• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 PSN Matchmaking Thread

Hi, non-competitive PS3 and Steam player from the eastern U.S. I go by Enzeruanimefan on both platforms, but I mostly play on PS3 because my laptop is a bit of a hassle. I love Beowulf, though I have some other faves like Peacock and Ms. Fortune (because puns are great). On Steam, I have all characters and palettes, but on PS3, I think I just have the wulf and Robo-F. Feel free to hit me up and kick my butt ^^;

How many people are playing in the PS4 version?

My PSN is: marcushardle

Add me and mention SG in the topic, I need people to play with on stream. I know steam is packed with players, but I wonder how many matches I can find on PS4.

Hey im a new player who can only afford to play on psn right now :l add me!
Psn:kudayyyy

Reactions: Nevins
i used to be pretty good at this game but got addicted to smash and guilty gear. :c id like to get back into it. add me, tho i only play on ps3 at the moment.
miki-iki

i used to be pretty good at this game but got addicted to smash and guilty gear. :c id like to get back into it. add me, tho i only play on ps3 at the moment.
miki-iki
Not sure what region you are, but I can try an invite in a bit. Been playing random people by hosting a room, and sometimes reach a PSN friend.

Psn: glitchbezerker
Region-north America
I'm up for a match or just to screw around in terms of skill I'm about as average as you can get message me whenever you feel like and we can get some matches going

PSN - Mr_Anderson_1991
Region - North America (Midwest)

Not one of the best but I do love this game. I'm on PS3 majority of the time due to malfunctions with my PS4. Feel free to send an invite our add me.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Anybody on now?/ Add me for sets
PS3: Tamestorm2647
PS4:NUTS_TempleNUT

Last edited:
Just realized i've been here for over a year now and havent post my info.

PS3/PS4: ninjagoon
Steam: Ninjapls

add me whenever yall want some games.

Just realized i've been here for over a year now and havent post my info.

PS3/PS4: ninjagoon
Steam: Ninjapls

add me whenever yall want some games.

Added you!

I am looking for some matches on PS3

PSN: crond1zzle

I am looking for some matches on PS3

PSN: crond1zzle

Ill be on in 10 minutes

Edit, sorry amazon is being a **** and won't give me my ps+ code

Last edited:
@cloudKing211 @Dagwood

The psn skullbats discord is probably the best place to find matches on ps3/ps4. That's where like half the psn community is and mostly how they get games with each other. I'll link you guys if you want.

@cloudKing211 @Dagwood

The psn skullbats discord is probably the best place to find matches on ps3/ps4. That's where like half the psn community is and mostly how they get games with each other. I'll link you guys if you want.

sent me to me, I love to play on console lol

Thanks for the info. I've been in the main Skullgirls Discord for while, but had no idea this one existed.

It's been awhile but I do want to play with my fellow PSN members, and not be just limited to PC.

If anyone wants to add me, my PS3/PS4 is BrandXplus

New to this game trying to play with ppl around my skill level (very noob). PSN is Flaccid_Joystick. Add Me!

Trying to find someone to enjoy a game or two with PSN:Gabetrooper99

(I'm not good at his game AT. ALL., Don't be disappointed if I stumble and lose

A lot)

PSN: Wayforger

I'd really be thankful if anyone would like to go a few matches in SG with me. I've gone back and forth on getting back into the game and would appreciate some people to play with now that lobbies are out. Feel free to shoot me a friend request on PSN (all I ask is you let me know that you are from Skullheart and are looking to play—I usually just delete random friend requests).

I really just want to be able to get good at this game again. Most of the time I've only booted the game up to go into the training room. My hiatus from SG and switching from 360 to PS4 basically ruined my combo game and that's been pretty depressing.

PSN: Wayforger

I'd really be thankful if anyone would like to go a few matches in SG with me. I've gone back and forth on getting back into the game and would appreciate some people to play with now that lobbies are out. Feel free to shoot me a friend request on PSN (all I ask is you let me know that you are from Skullheart and are looking to play—I usually just delete random friend requests).

I really just want to be able to get good at this game again. Most of the time I've only booted the game up to go into the training room. My hiatus from SG and switching from 360 to PS4 basically ruined my combo game and that's been pretty depressing.
if you have a discord, i can add you to the psn skullgirls discord

PSN: EAforce14
Dedicated Val main, kinda getting the hang of things but would love to find more experienced players to play with.

psn: UngaIsDed
I play Eliza and Valentine, And I am from Europe~

PSN: the_golden_mop
From Iowa, Cerebella player, just looking for people to play with cause matchmaking is dead

I'm a semi-competitive fighting game player who is trying to become a better Skullgirls player.
PSN: Axown