• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Quality of Life Changes Suggestion Thread

I don't know how to put this in a way that sounds like I'm not pissed about this but can Painwheel's snap get some actual launching height? Painwheel's snap just kinda launches forward and that's hard for the slowest character frame data wise to do anything about at distances that aren't already right next to the corner.

I think it would be pretty fair to let this character pick up from this stuff like every other character can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Controlfreak69
I don't know how to put this in a way that sounds like I'm not pissed about this but can Painwheel's snap get some actual launching height? Painwheel's snap just kinda launches forward and that's hard for the slowest character frame data wise to do anything about at distances that aren't already right next to the corner.

I think it would be pretty fair to let this character pick up from this stuff like every other character can.
I would actually like for this to happen or another thing, maybe have s.MP have a bit more range? Idk if that's good tho.

Also this is just a personal thing but can we please have make painwheel j.MP the same as double j.HP in terms of speed? Feels weird hoe the original character is slower against a "copy" character

Also this is just a personal thing but can we please have make painwheel j.MP the same as double j.HP in terms of speed? Feels weird hoe the original character is slower against a "copy" character
Painwheel's jMP has a better hurtbox, making Buer fully disjointed unlike Double's jHP, Double doesn't have only Pain's moves but faster/better in other ways, she has other character's moves but better as well.
That also would be a straight up buff, not a QoL.

Reactions: Hyggend
-Voice lines specific to Annie
-Reposition of the character select portraits; either Annie, Umbrella and Black Dahlia on top of the default placement and Marie on the bottom of the default placement, but the portraits must be put down by one square first or the online timer below the selections to make room for Marie's portrait like in BlazBlue Central Fiction where the timer is located below the selections to make room for Jubei's portrait.
-In game indicators and character-specific Training settings for Squigly, Big Band and Beowulf
-Ammo setting for Black Dahlia in Training
-In game dialogues
-Cheering for SGCS Arena and EVO Arena

Last edited:
Now that Marie is fully released, we're now off to waiting for the balance changes for the rest of the cast. I want some new Blockbusters, a character-specific in game timer gauge for Overdrive-style Blockbusters (Painwheel's Hatred Install and Annie's Star Power, which should be renamed to Star Overdrive to reflect upgrades to her Star Power, etc.) and character-specific in game indicators for Valentine's vials, Squigly's charge or whatever it's called, Beowulf's hype system, etc. and some in-game dialogues, which I don't know that will count as a quality of life change.

Also, my post was deleted because I posted my reply on the wrong thread. Oops.