• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune Combo Thread

Ah that makes senses then. I guess I was still thinking of it as a normal (not a projectile). Thanks!

debating between her and filia, I need an airdashing character.

@Mike_Z care to give robotune a down and up AD so I can just learn her over filia?

Fscking stop @ing me for stupid junk, Dan. :^)
You don't wanna give 4 way dashes? :cries:

[This combo is out of date and no longer works]

Last edited by a moderator:
uh Colossi the vid is titled 6.7k but it does 5.7k

typo, already fix'd, thanks.

[Still in Progress] (Also, lower volume...)
c.LK>s.MP>s.MK>c.HP>SJC>j.MP(3~hits)>j.HK>IAD>j.MP>s.LP>c.MP>c.MK>c.HP>SJC>j.LP>j.LK>j.MP/j.MK>j.HP>IAD>j.MP

If j.MK is chosen, timing for each hit in the second air string (especially j.HP) has to be delayed a bit in order to reach the ground in time to block, and naturally it does just a tiny bit more damage than j.MP.

The amount of hits that j.MP needs in order to link into j.HK changes depending on character.

Least number of hits needed to link for each character (This is only if you REALLY wanna do j.MP the second you can SJC):

Parasoul (2)
Peacock (4)
Eliza (1)
Squigly (3)
Beowulf (6)
Ms. Fortune (2)
Painwheel (1) (cause of her Buer Drive...)
Filia (3)
Cerebella (3) (super strict, usually end up needing 4-5 hits)
Valentine (3)
Double (6) (small air hurtbox + heavy = weird)
R.Fortune (6) (AND delay j.HK)
Big Band (1)
Fukua (3)

If you delay either the SJC or the j.MP, then most characters may only need to be hit once by the j.MP. Except for weird characters like Beowulf, Double, Cerebella, and R.Fortune... cause they're weird...

For the j.HP... the timing has to be changed for Cerebella even if you choose to go with j.MP...because of her weird hurtbox that's lower to the ground than other characters and also due to Vice-Versa's arms not having a hurtbox.

If you do this in the corner, please choose j.MP during the second air string, you'll be able to safely land and block more consistently and it puts a lot of pressure on your opponent to think they can safely burst.

Okay, before anybody says anything, yes, it's a yellow burst. I'm trying to optimize it to reduce scaling and to pop them up higher.

And yes, I'm gonna stick with the Aigis palette forever.

Reactions: Kuro Val Enix
This is not a burst bait, tho. It's just a safe burst.

Man I want to know how slow her specials are going to be because the hitstun on this S.FP is bonkers right now

This is not a burst bait, tho. It's just a safe burst.
"Okay, before anybody says anything, yes, it's a yellow burst. I'm trying to optimize it to reduce scaling and to pop them up higher."

I know...
Homeboy might have to change his custom title.

yea.... done

Want an actual burst bait with a potential airgrab reset?

c.LK, c.MP, c.MK, c.HP,
j.MK, j.HP, adc, j.MK, j.HK,
MP, c.MK, c.HP, delay jump
j.LK, adc, j.LK

you can do airgrab instead of the last j.LK, although doesn't seem like you can follow up from with outside of the corner.

Reactions: Tomo009

Does 5.7k with s.HK ender, does 5.8k with s.HP ender.

made this combo i got it to work i was in training with squiggly

c.lk c.mk c.hp
j.lp j.lk j.hp adc j.lp j.lk j.mk j.hk
s.lp s.mp s.mk s.hp

i used joystick to adc for the longest time when its so much easier to just tap lp and mp at the same time

Fscking stop @ing me for stupid junk, Dan. :^)
I think this is a real suggestion...

Can you make cr. HP comboable after either a lp or lk so I don't have to fill up green bar by doing a lk mk fp series? I don't know what it is for others besides fukua and parasoul and it works for them, so hey, why not for her?! Eh? Eh? please?

I'm assuming it was deliberate

had alot of problems getting my air combo to connect but all i did was add in j.mk and it worked way much better i was trying to string together j.lp j.lk and then j.hp adc j.lp but sometimes the character would drop before i could continue

sorry of this is common knowledge im just a noob whos still learning stuff

when i do j.lp j.lk j.mk .j.hp acd j.lp j.mk . im too low to continue combo

after j.mk i do j.hk then s.lp s.mp s.hk is there a better option then j.mk

edit :should i just take out j.hk and continue with the rest of the combo

for the air, you can do j.mk, j.hp, adc j.mk, land, and do s.lk to continue stuff

I like doing this corner burst:
First airstring
j.LP>j.LK>j.MK>j.HK>IAD>j.MP
For ground string, combo into c.MK (too get closer)>c.HP>(jumping away) j.mk

j.LK instead for Big Band, Double, and sometimes Cerebella.
j.LP is only there to pop characters up just a bit higher (especially Peacock, or else j.HK tends to whiff)

I like to airgrab them out of their air blue burst and then end the chain into something that'll activate the IPS on a s.LP to go into s.HP (while they're still in the air). This detonation mode.... that's gonna be a grab... would be nice to cancel into it on their forced restand.

Easy 5.6k combo

Reactions: Beuzer0
i think it's safe to say that betting with Mike on what moves is going to be on a character and what they do is an unwise decision. But hey, the sky's the limit right now we have optic blast in SG now so yeah. Would have never thought to be seeing a beam in this game. (I see you peacock trying to ask for help from Robo Kitty).

Let's just sit back and watch Robo Kitty be made.

Wanna bet?

*insert successful Falcon Dive voice clip here*

Updated my combo.
s.hk seems to be more damaging at the ending. Also, has some interesting reset points.
After an air chain, you can always
  • IAD j.mp to crossup
  • c.lk > throw (c.lk is +6 on hit and +3 on block)
  • c.lk c.lk
On the second chain you can also do j.mp j.hp ADC delay j.mp

If you can't cancel 5HK into beam it will cause an invincible burst, not that that is actually bad, because it would give you a + frame situation instead of the usual -ve on hit situation you would get after beam.

Talking about IAD j.MP is pretty useless right now though imo, considering next update we get the jump cancels.

Reactions: Wenzel
[Combo's after this are current, and they work in the current version of the game]
Goodbye airdash cancels, hello doublejump cancels and midair links from the bonus height! I checked the universality this time, too.

• The first corner combo works on everyone except for Double and R.Fortune who have variants shown.
  • The midscreen is almost entirely universal, bar the fact that you need different timings to get the 2 restands against non-lightweights and needing to cut the final s.MP short before the last hit so that lightweights fall into your cr.MK.
Fun fact: R.Fortune is able to use 1-frame links to do a partial reverse-zigzag chain. s.MK links into s.MP, which links into cr.LK, which links into s.LP.

wow solid 6.8 k meterless combos. that's not going to last for long. but hey nice. now if you excuse me, i have to pass out. update is true hype son.

She has some pretty solid corner carry. I like combos with her that are s.hk > dash > c.lk > [stuff] .

I'm mad at the change because I can't find a way to combo using DJC without using multihit moves that scale the fuck out of the combo.

Reactions: dragonos451
Not to mention that someone already has a 6.8 meterless, universal midscreen. Add even a 1k super onto that and she's sitting at the high end of damage.