• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune Combo Thread

Not to mention that someone already has a 6.8 meterless, universal midscreen. Add even a 1k super onto that and she's sitting at the high end of damage.
kind of curious about what kind of supers she will have. maybe one of them is stronger lazer. another one may be a taser

wow solid 6.8 k meterless combos. that's not going to last for long. but hey nice. now if you excuse me, i have to pass out. update is true hype son.

Depends on how much damage her super-moves do in combos. Squigly can get that much damage meterless without much trouble but her best super only adds about 500 damage to that.

There go all my silly airdash resets and burstbaits :(

Still getting relatively the same damage if you don't factor in beam finishers so there's that.

Well, I seem to be outclassed already, but this combo of mine has some pretty solid corner carry and does 5.9k

Wanna bet?
4yz2zXB.jpg
Guess I shouldn't have gotten attached to the idea :PUN: ......;-;

Also, I know I'm not the only one who didn't mind the camera shake, but actually enjoyed it. Mike, you're amazing for referencing The Princess and the Pea

My best so far is 6690 midscreen

2LK 2MP 2MK 2HP
j.HP
j.MK
j.LP j.HP
2MK 2HP
j.MP j.HK
j.LK j.MP
5LP 5LP 5MP 2MK 5HP xx 236HP

Was struggling landing it on Squigly, but I came up with this instead

2LK 2MP 2MK 2HP
j.HP
j.MK
j.LK
2MK 2HP
j.MP j.HK
j.LP j.MK j.HK

The falling j.LK 2MK link is pretty hard to get correctly

Another easier alternative for midweights/Big Band/MAYBE some lights but didn't test

2LK 2MP 2MK 2HP
j.MK
j.LK j.MK j.HP
2MK 2HP
j.MP j.HK
j.LP j.HK

Last edited:
Reactions: PME
My best so far is 6690 midscreen

2LK 2MP 2MK 2HP
j.HP
j.MK
j.LP j.HP
2MK 2HP
j.MP j.HK
j.LK j.MP
Have you tested this on Filia? I can't get the j.HP after the j.LP to combo on her.

Have you tested this on Filia? I can't get the j.HP after the j.LP to combo on her.
I'm still testing who each one works on, I believe that one works on every mid/heavy weight and no light weights, not certain though.

Last edited:
I'm mad at the change because I can't find a way to combo using DJC without using multihit moves that scale the fuck out of the combo.
You should try to avoid getting attached to a character that's a week old.
Also, 6.6k meterless is fine...?

Reactions: Wenzel
6645... seems to be universal with slight adjustments, MUCH easier than the previous ones.

I can't justify spending so much more effort to do the cooler combos for less than 100 more damage.

2LK 2MP 2MK 2HP
j.MK
j.MK
j.LK
5LK 2MK 2HP
j.MP j.HK
[9]
j.LP j.MK j.HK
5LP LP 5MP 2MK 5HP xx 236HP

2LK 2MP 2MK 2HP
j.MK
j.MK
j.LK
5LK 2MK 2HP
j.MP j.HK
[9]
j.LP j.MK j.HK
5LP LP 5MP 2MK 5HP xx 236HP
Made it into video form, if you don't mind

That j.LK is a really tight link

It is a 3 frame link I think. Not bad at all, I can do it very consistently. Parasoul/Squigly/Big Band all deal with similar links in their combos.

You should have probably posted that in the tech thread, but hurtboxes willing that setup is actually potentially really nice, assuming you could get the air throw with a similar timing.

I'm going to make this post in as many combo threads as I can. Please record combos with 3-4Bar, so people can see the meter gain for both parties.

Well, the meter gain will most likely change during the course of her beta existence, but I'll definitely make it a point to record with 3 bars

Made it into video form, if you don't mind

That j.LK is a really tight link
This isn't corner only, is it?

well this is fun having those hard links with robo kitty. try s.lp x 2, s.mp, s.mk, s.lp, s.mk, medium beam. those links are nice are hard. very fun doing "around the world" link combos. strong ground chains and great air options, robo kitty is looking to be a strong character that might have some resource management elements added into her later on.

Gotta say I liked the airdash but DJC is pretty cool also (Just need to get better at it) anyways here is a basic combo isn't too difficult and does pretty decent damage. Also could probably squeeze out a little more damage if you do the restand at the end properly with a C.MK and all the S.HP hits.

Decided to see what I could do with a bit of assist usage. I think there's potential with these ones, though I didn't check for universality this time. Of course, there are parts you can make slightly different to improve consistancy, such as s.MP instead of cr.MP for easier restands on the corner starter.

(universal anywhere)
without big band assist does ~7000
[edit]made better video

Last edited:
For the low low price of 86 (less with shorter confirms) less damage than my previous (supposedly 2 frame but it doesn't feel it) link combo, there is this which is dead easy.

Oh also now that 5MK does more than 2MK, we have no reason to use it in confirms, only as a low option.

2LK 2MP 5MK 2HP
j.LK j.MK xx 9
j.LK j.MK
2MP 5MK 2HP
j.MP j.HK
rejump
j.LP j.HK
5LP LP 5MP 5MK 5HP xx 236PP

7310 damage

More folks should try ending their combos with LP LP MP MK HK xx 236PP. As long as your opponent is grounded on that last chain, you'll send them to the wall and get the super to connect on wallsplat, and do slightly more damage and end up with better positioning.

Reactions: erkicman and Wenzel
Not sure how you guys are doing it. So far I've only managed 6.3(1 meter). I'm obviously missing something, but not sure what

I think s.HP is better to finish combos (right before the laser super) because does more damage. Unless you really want to stay at full screen from your opponent. In this case s.HK is better.

I think s.HP is better to finish combos (right before the laser super) because does more damage. Unless you really want to stay at full screen from your opponent. In this case s.HK is better.
I've been getting more damage out of s.HK into super than s.HP into super.

LP MP MK HP into super does 3,996
LP MP MK HK into super does 4,462

The latter is also more consistent since it requires less timing. The former needs you to get super out on the last hit of s.HP to get full damage.

Last edited:
Yes i guess s.hp yields different damage?
Without the super, it actually does more, but I'm guessing the hits affect the scaling causing the super to do less.

After max scalling s.HP > lvl 1 does 5 damage more than s.HK > lvl 1 assuming distance doesn't effect the laser super damage.

LP MP MK HP into super does 3,996
LP MP MK HP into super does 4,462

The latter is also more consistent since it requires less timing. The former needs you to get super out on the last hit of s.HP to get full damage.

I think twerk was trying to say "both your strings are the same" therefore s.HP must do different damage. I'm guessing the 2nd string here should read "LP MP MK HK into super does 4,462".

plus like remiks said, the reason you get more damage off of s.HK in your example is because you aren't at max damage scaling yet, in which case s.HP would yield more damage

More folks should try ending their combos with LP LP MP MK HK xx 236PP. As long as your opponent is grounded on that last chain, you'll send them to the wall and get the super to connect on wallsplat, and do slightly more damage and end up with better positioning.
This is pretty much what I do. I was so happy when I found out I could chain MP into MK --> HK xx 236PP cause it just felt good.

I think twerk was trying to say "both your strings are the same" therefore s.HP must do different damage. I'm guessing the 2nd string here should read "LP MP MK HK into super does 4,462".

plus like remiks said, the reason you get more damage off of s.HK in your example is because you aren't at max damage scaling yet, in which case s.HP would yield more damage
Ugh. Typo fixed.

I'm not finding anyway to fit in laser midscreen that is adding damage, it did pump up corner damage a bit.

I don't mind it too much though, the combo I was already doing has great reset points including an AMAZING burst/air throw point

I'm not finding anyway to fit in laser midscreen that is adding damage, it did pump up corner damage a bit.
What's your midscreen? Currently combocrafting, but havn't really done so since the cr.MK damage nerf so I'm not up to date for damage numbers.