• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune: "Why Do I Feel Pain, Creator" edition!

That reminds me. What do you think Robo's taunt effect will be?

personally i don't care what her taunt is. All i care about with robo is the types of projectiles she will be able to throw out. With the new additions of her mead moves she is turning to be a far more strategy zoner using her lazors as full screen pokes and her heads for setups and slow moving combo follow ups. ( That is if the kamekaze head will have the opponent not have the ability to air recover upon air hit with the projectile giving the player the chance to do a follow up from full screen if it connects after a lazor super. )

Can robo-fortune have a mechazawa palette, it's all I want in life. Also a Snoop Dog Palette would be great as well, because he is the dankest robot.

yo... can Robo-Fortune have 1 Ultraman palette?
just 1?
please?
she does his signature move.
Can robo-fortune have a mechazawa palette, it's all I want in life. Also a Snoop Dog Palette would be great as well, because he is the dankest robot.
SHould've got that palette tier during the crowdfunding.

didn't think it'd hurt to ask.
:P like I said, she does have the signature move for Ultraman.
also, I would love it if we could double the number of toku palettes from 1 to 2.

SHould've got that palette tier during the crowdfunding.
I may or may not have found out about this game 1 month after the crowdfunding ended...

I was really hoping for some kind of equivalent to Testament's webs [think floating mines] but it seems like that would have been a head function.

Now that we do know what the heads do I wonder what other tools she will get. Detonation hasn't been mentioned in a while, that I'm aware of.

I think some sort of head super would be really cool.

Last edited:
We're still missing the LP head command.

We're still missing the LP head command.
You mean LK? It's the Kamikaze heads.

Don't forget the bloodstain under her right foot.

R.I.P In Peace Pip Pirrup

Really hoping we keep both Samus palettes, prefer the Varia one a little but they're both great and I switch all the time.

Reactions: Wenzel
Colour #7: Robo-Sarah.png

@AtroxChobatsu, what is Sarah doing in this game? Geeze she's such a goofball

Sarah.png

but no really thanks for working so much on robo kitty. Sarah totally deserves to be in this game. That or this colour is a different reference and my tired mind has finally snapped from the lack of sleep.

Last edited:
what is Sarah doing in this game? Geeze she's such a goofball

Where is that Sarah coming from?

Reactions: Wenzel
she came from here. Atrox himself also worked on a ton of robo fortune clean up frames.

Cool! Thanks for the links, the shorts in there are really good! So, thanks @AtroxChobatsu!

Colour #7: View attachment 9410

@AtroxChobatsu, what is Sarah doing in this game? Geeze she's such a goofball

View attachment 9411

but no really thanks for working so much on robo kitty. Sarah totally deserves to be in this game. That or this colour is a different reference and my tired mind has finally snapped from the lack of sleep.

I entered the Palette raffle a while back!

http://skullheart.com/index.php?thr...-fortune-very-ltd-qty.6058/page-2#post-206390

I seriously lucked out though. Two people were ahead of me, but they both were unable to pay, freeing up a space for me.

And it was my pleasure! Having her in, even as a palette, is a real treat. ;o;

I also worked on Squigly, Big Band, Eliza, and Beowulf too.

Gawrsh, thanks ;w; I had fun doing them, the shorts and the moves. haha.

It clearly shows! And you worked on all the newcomers too? You're starting to get an impressive CV then, i'll stay on the lookout of whatever you do next!

I definitely feel a whole lot more secure about both Samus palettes after tonight. That power bomb effect is wonderful.

What is Robo Fortune fighting for?!

What is Robo Fortune fighting for?!
LOVE. She's fighting to find the meaning of Love. Sorta like how Robo Ky went around and was looking for a honey.

LOVE. She's fighting to find the meaning of Love. Sorta like how Robo Ky went around and was looking for a honey.
What am I fighting for?!What are you fighting for,Sn-Dio?!

I was refering to one of her new lines in the beta.

Character select quote is exactly what it should be. Double missiles is great. This character is great.

Like the voice, reminds me of Omega and those robuts from Order to Halt Construction.

"Please accept my friend request"

It must be hard when your friend request command is the same as your insult command!

I love all the new quotes. And I agree with the above, of all the funny taunts, one is the best...
Pathetic creatures of meat and bone.
Bite my shiny metal tail.
Robo-Fortune stupid name.
pbqhy1g.gif
"Please accept my friend request"

Reactions: SmashBlade
Those lines were hilarious. She wants you to accept her friend request, yet she says she hates you after exploding.