• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

RWBY

The Preview is up.

Crying Yang is wrong. massively unsettled Pyrrah is Wrong.

These two wrongs combine to make an even bigger wrong.

Oh look guys, Ruby gets to do a thing finally. Mercury walking around without a disguise is pretty bizarre, though. Especially after the stunt that got pulled.

Pyrrha is extremely not feeling the mood right now, and Penny is about to get turned into scrap metal. Ruby got lured into a trap weaponless and has to fight or flight with Mercury.

Do do do do, just posting the recap for this week, dont mind me

tumblr_inline_o0m061MYr81rltz3k_1280.png

Reactions: MarioToast
Does Pyrrha even know that Penny is an android to use magnetism on? Think only Ruby and a few others only know. I mean she didn't use it in the spar against Mercury who had metal legs so it makes you assume Pyrrha needs to know beforehand to use it. Either that or it happens accidentally because emotionally unstable.

Does Pyrrha even know that Penny is an android to use magnetism on? Think only Ruby and a few others only know. I mean she didn't use it in the spar against Mercury who had metal legs so it makes you assume Pyrrha needs to know beforehand to use it. Either that or it happens accidentally because emotionally unstable.
Pyrrha doesn't know, but it doesn't matter: Penny attacks with swords Murakumo Unit Style. Using her semblance is a given, and if that happens, Penny's inner workings might get completely screwed.

On top of that, Cinder got access to Penny herself, so of course Cinder is going to force Pyrrha to use her power whether she likes it or not

Preview is up for the week. And I get the feeling that they aare going to try and kill Pyrrha while making it look like an accident/malfunction.

Ruby, I just have 2 words based on the Preview:

run faster

tumblr_inline_o0yxfhpsm61rltz3k_500.png

If he wanted to truly cheer up Pyrrha, he would have removed the L and replaced the O with an S.

If he wanted to truly cheer up Pyrrha, he would have removed the L and replaced the O with an S.
Jaune O'Csck?

Penny is the only fucking character I give a shit about in this show I swear to god if they do something to her I will kick puppies into traffic.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Jaune O'Csck?
...yeah let's go with that.

Rare footage of a RWBY intro that doesnt lie....

Jesus Christ we're in trouble now.

I highly doubt Penny is perm kill. Ironwood or someone from Atlas will just say her memories are backed up somewhere and rebuild her eventually/give her a spare body. Either that or Penny has really slow but effective self regeneration, but I doubt Atlas has that level of technology. It would be pretty great if Penny eventually did get that not Gilgamesh move eventually that Emerald illusion showed.

Also confirmed that Ruby can't do shit when unarmed besides rely on semblance speed to run away. That is gonna be important if SA does another DB with Ruby this time.

As heartless as this sounds hope the counter attack of this invasion fails unlike the finale of last volume. This one seems at a much wider scale, caught them way off guard, and is actually part of a plan. Next volume can focus on the counter attack. It would fit the whole 'fall' theme of this volume OP.

Was anyone else reminded of this during Cinder's speech?

she's fine, yep she's fine. It's ok she's a robot they can repair her its fine. EVERYTHING IS DAIJOUBU, RIGHT?
there's already art of it to make me feel extra horrible
rwby___accident_happens____by_dishwasher1910-d9ni8xq.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CountofBleck
She just needs new batteries. I just need tissues. ;w;

there's already art of it to make me feel extra horrible
rwby___accident_happens____by_dishwasher1910-d9ni8xq.png

Now the crazy thing about that picture? It was made a week in advance to this episode.

you're
pure
EVIIIIL
Mwahahahahaha.
latest
I am aware of that.
Now excuse me while I go listen to
I've Got No Strings.

Last edited:
Going on Descriptions and the way the 4 acted in the tale......Pyrrah will be the new fall maiden (She is the humble one), Ruby is Spring or Summer.

Amber get the feeling was ambushed on the yearly meeting with the Wizard her predecessors had.....and who is the Wizard or his descendant.....

I find it kinda funny how we have two seemingly completely separate characters named Winter

So guys... I realized something ghastly.

In episode 12, once the breach happens, Merc and Emmy were surprised about the timing, saying that "That's still days away." And then I was wondering...what was? Then it hit me.

The Original Plan was to have the breach during the Vytal Tournament, sandwiching the panicking citizens and giving them nowhere to run. Ironwood wouldn't have had to bring his army, so there would be no immediate reinforcements for the ensuing chaos. Can you imagine how much more horrible it would be to have Season 2's finale to happen RIGHT NOW?

Deja vu, I could have sworn I read that paragraph somewhere earlier.

Last edited:
EP is out. In where everything bad that could happen is happening.

Pyrrha has blue screened hard here. Even when the Nevermore breaks in, he's still completely zoned out. It takes Ruby weilding Penny's sword and all the other contestants to bring down this beast and regroup with Ironwood, who is having a swell old time defending escapees.

Roman has fun with brand new toy airship, and accidentally uploads VIKI from I,Robot to the ship, which turns ll of the robots from Atlas gainst everyone. Ironwood is MIA and POSSIBLY dead, Blake runs into Adam, and just when you think it couldn't possibly get ny worse...

A Grimm Dragon appears, bursting right through Mt. Glenn and dropping baby Grimms all over the place, what a terrible mother. Ozpin had enough standing around and seems to call Pyrrha for emergency soul surgery, Ruby is about to go 1vs 1 vs Neo, and almost all is lost.

Oh, and at a recent panel, Matt says Neo will do somethiing that will make people hate her. so uh oh Spaghetti-O's

So were all the grimm in the area prior to this episode spawning from that dormant dragon in the mountain?

I swear to god if I have to hate Neo now too I'll be sad

Was anyone else hoping Ironwood's gun would turn into a gun ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

this artist is on the ball
186f65ee3380263f9bc73ad15df137f4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CountofBleck
Lots of stuff is going down right now...like Vale's population.