• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

RWBY

I want fanart of super evil dark eyed hottie bitch

in boy shorts~

now with Salem being revealed, i really appreciate our new cortana overlord

also halo 5 making cortana yandere for chief is just genius

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
idk being Sun still seems to be pretty alright

Is that her name? The one that turns to the camera at the end?

Yeah, if you waited though the credits (and listened to Divide and Cold) you would have seen Salem's name listed at the end of the Character list right after Taiyang Xiao Long as it lists everyone in order of who Speaks throughout the season.

idk being Sun still seems to be pretty alright
For now.

I was wondering if Penny was rebuilt, could she replace Pyrrha and make Team JNPR again?

Penny already has her own team. You see at least one of them in the tournament with her. Not to mention it would be awkward to join the team of the girl that turned you into scrap parts. She would more likely join RWBY [or what is left of it] because of Ruby friendship. I don't see her coming back [assuming she ever does] next volume either because it would feel too early and diminish the effect of her 'death'.

cute
1456121623038.jpg

Penny already has her own team. You see at least one of them in the tournament with her. Not to mention it would be awkward to join the team of the girl that turned you into scrap parts. She would more likely join RWBY [or what is left of it] because of Ruby friendship. I don't see her coming back [assuming she ever does] next volume either because it would feel too early and diminish the effect of her 'death'.

HUSH YOU SHE NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK ASAP OR ILL FOREVER SAD

yang losing her arm just pissed me off. And pyrrha's dust in the wind death super pissed me off. This show just stepped on all the right/wrong buttons at the right/wrong time. Good job/screw u rooster teeth.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
No. We are way past the allotted time for spoilers, and there has been multiple pages in between. The time for spoilering stuff has been gone.

Reactions: Cyberbeta
Time To Say Goodbye~

Don't forget trying to watch Shine or the Dance anymore.

I hope there's more ominous foreshadowing in the volume 3 soundtrack
The show currently feels like that starting part in an RPG when the big bad shows up, scatters the heroes and then the world map opens up for the first time.