• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

RWBY

who's Medivh?
A very major character in Warcraft lore, to put an extremely long story short, his mom fought Ultra-Satan, defeated him, except Ultra-Satan put apiece of himself in her while she was pregnant with her child (Medivh), he was born and was basically next to be an Mega Baller named the Guardian of Tirisfal, later he becomes Guardian but Ultra-Satan starts to mess with him and then possesses him, which leads to the Dark Portal which leads to orcs and Medivh being murdered by a motley crew of Alliance guys but its too later.
Two sequels later he's brought back from the dead and is a prophet who seeks to stop Ultra-Satan coming back.

He brought up Medivh because in Warcraft 3 Medivh was very fond of turning into a Crow and back again, and it's even his "mount" in Heroes of the Storm.
He has a big Crow motif to him.

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
Which hopefully doesn't mean Qrow is possessed by Grimm, and he was actually the one that opened a portal that let the Grimm into Remnant in the first place.

Jaques has passed the Moral Event Horizon in the doucheameter. Fuck that guy. We also got a sweet fight with Tyrian, but looks like Crow needs a good Poison Heal right about now.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
yeah when he slapped Weiss I turned into this
_20161230_020304.JPG

Exposition dump HOOOOOOO!!!!

Also...Well that's unfortunate.

Wikipedia said:
Antivenom (or antivenin or antivenene) is a biological product used in the treatment of venomous bites or stings. Antivenom is created by milking venom from a relevant snake, spider, insect, or fish. The venom is then diluted and injected into a horse, sheep, rabbit, or goat. The subject animal will undergo an immune response to the venom, producing antibodies against the venom's active molecules which can then be harvested from the animal's blood and used to treat envenomation.
I hope they kept Tyrian's tail then.

Oh geez...Something big is on its way. Probably the nastiest Grimm the crew has taken on yet.

It seems to be based on the Nuckelavee, a myhtological creature from the Orkney Islands.

On another note, I hope there's a Fenrir Beowolf at some point. Just a massive and super powerful version of the cannon fodder. It would also be kinda cool if it swallows Yang at some point (who then proceeds to just punch her way out), since one old Norse poem states that Fenrir will eat the sun during Ragnarok.

RWBY Chibi New Character Intro - Season 2 May 13

Playing with people's hearts again.​

hopefully this model is made out of harder stuff than the last one

So.

Uh.

The other day, I found this series of "comedic reviews" about RWBY, made by a guy called fatmanfalling (or something like that.)

They were bad.

So.

Uh.

The other day, I found this series of "comedic reviews" about RWBY, made by a guy called fatmanfalling (or something like that.)

They were bad.
I only trust MAtt the Mammoth Rider for my comedic dose of RWBY

Meh i dropped off of the rwby train after season 1. Story just seemed mediocre to me and fight scenes were only reason to stay. Srry ill see myself out.

If zwei is playable I'm in.

Jaune becomes top tier on day one.

how many arms does yang have?

I want it so bad

but please for the love of god give me Coco... pleaseee

Day one is over and everyone is heading to sleep or Salty suites (or checking out Vegas in general) and no word yet.

Still 2 days to go, I'm guessing if there is an announcement it will either be during/after Rev 2 Top 8 this afternoon, or it will be on Sunday at the main stage.

Reactions: Kit Ballard
If they made Flynt Coal a character, why can't they make Rimmy Tim a character in this series?