• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

RWBY

Can't wait till Saturday, going to be seeing all of the main 4s voice actors at their panel at Rose City Comic-con

Can't wait till Saturday, going to be seeing all of the main 4s voice actors at their panel at Rose City Comic-con
Sick!

Be sure make lots of bad puns!

Sick!

Be sure make lots of bad puns!
That sounds like a really bad and socially awkward thing to do so ill pass

bummed the photo stuff is so expensive but it IS a photo with all 4 of them haha idk

Chameleon girl has a neat backstory. Plus she as a cute smile.

Yang doesn't want crabs.
I+thought+of+ranger+myself+today+and+then+heard+_a730a60ce9016c1f652c29fb1d1071e3.png

All volumes will be marathoned on different days, so it won't be one single day.
Presumably, since it's on Twitch Presents, it'll be another "Sub once, get emotes forever' Deal.
So hope for some good Ruby emotes.

Is it just me, or was there something different about Yang’s breasts in that short?

Is it just me, or was there something different about Yang’s breasts in that short?
It's just you.

Episode 1 is out, Episode 2 is also available for those with the subscription.

Just saw ep 1 today

Lots of plotsgoing on at once. Sad Weiss is sad :c. Blake seems destined to fight her old friend.Leo seems pretty stressed out, being a filthy traitor and all, but I bet he has reasons. Drunkle Crow was hilarious. and lil Oz reunites with team RNJR

WAIFU DOWN WE GOT A WAIFU DOWN THIS IS NOT A DRILL

It's just a setup for Jaune's semblance to finally activate. Besides, the attack didn't strike a fatal area.

It's just a setup for Jaune's semblance to finally activate. Besides, the attack didn't strike a fatal area.
Oh I'm not worried about her dying, Im just wondering what happens next.

Cinder caught the idiot ball. Considering the control over her weapons she demonstrated against Pyrrha I doubt she missed, so she must have intentionally hit a non-instantly-lethal area to make both Weiss and Jaune suffer for longer. Which is a moronic thing that most villains do. It's basically "I'm gonna put you in this elaborate death trap and than leave! Muahahahaha I'm so smart."

why'd it have to be my ice queen that gets impaled, WWWHHHYYY
EVERYBODY GETS ONE

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
OH SHIT
CINDER YOU FUCKED UP

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja