• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

I am totally ok with this, just not for SNS. We'll set up something special, if need be.
Yeah, I don't know whose stream it would have to be on, but I'd be down for it sometime.

i know @DJAzure has been trying to get on stream. maybe find a match for him this sat?

also @Mayor of Earth wanted to fight someone. not sure on their schedules

I'd be down to fight Azure this week if I weren't on commentary. Maybe we can work something out, such as having @Elda Taluda be the one streaming so I can just bounce out of skype during the set.

I'd be down to fight Azure this week if I weren't on commentary. Maybe we can work something out, such as having @Elda Taluda be the one streaming so I can just bounce out of skype during the set.

This could happen if I can get someone to help me set up OBS properly. That said I'm not sure my internet can support a stream. We would have to test it out in advance to make sure everything runs fine for viewers.

What kind of upstream have you guys needed to stream SG? I average between 5 and 10 up. If that's enough and Taluda's can't handle it, I'll get OBS set up on my end

EDIT: but I can't do it this weekend. Sister's graduating and I intend to get properly sloshed with the family in celebration.

Last edited:
This could happen if I can get someone to help me set up OBS properly. That said I'm not sure my internet can support a stream. We would have to test it out in advance to make sure everything runs fine for viewers.
Elda Taluda sports a whopping 500kb upload, so streaming SNS at 720p is pretty much out of the question for him. Unless we can't find the matches, let's hold off on having our commentators fight.

Elda Taluda sports a whopping 500kb upload, so streaming SNS at 720p is pretty much out of the question for him. Unless we can't find the matches, let's hold off on having our commentators fight.
All right, then.

Elda Taluda sports a whopping 500kb upload

@Night Phyre

You didn't have to tell the whole community EXACTLY how much my internet sucks... *dreams of fiber optic connections*

I now have to double check my schedule for Saturday, but if I still can be free I'd be glad to play DJAzure.

Reactions: Kai
I've been messing with OBS, figuring it all out. I think I can get it set up for streaming ok. If we want to do a battle with one of the streamers, I'll volunteer my computer in two weeks tm

I now have to double check my schedule for Saturday, but if I still can be free I'd be glad to play DJAzure.
@DJAzure are you free for this?
I've been messing with OBS, figuring it all out. I think I can get it set up for streaming ok. If we want to do a battle with one of the streamers, I'll volunteer my computer in two weeks tm
Let's hold off until next time, on this. It could work, but let's get this Saturday out of the way.

@DJAzure are you free for this?

Let's hold off until next time, on this. It could work, but let's get this Saturday out of the way.

I should be, barring any unforseen KBBQ gatherings.

Reactions: Kai and Bit_Strife
Just tested streaming on hitbox, seemed to work fine, so I should be able to be a substitute computer

Just tested streaming on hitbox, seemed to work fine, so I should be able to be a substitute computer
@POS Industries is streaming this week, so I'll let him coordinate with you on that. Thank you for being available in the event of a catastrophic technical error ;)

SPEAKING OF, every single 86'd commentator is apparently going to be at ECT this weekend except me so I probably could use a co-host for both this and USS but, if I have to, I can probably let it rock alone through the whole weekend.

I'd like to help this weekend, but I'll be busy all weekend. Sister is getting her degree and I'll be at a Magic GP when I'm not celebrating with family.

If there's still room, I'd love to participate. Unfortunately I don't really know anyone to challenge, assuming there's a free space send me a message if you're interested

SPEAKING OF, every single 86'd commentator is apparently going to be at ECT this weekend except me so I probably could use a co-host for both this and USS but, if I have to, I can probably let it rock alone through the whole weekend.

Am I no longer co-hosting? Or did you forget about me already? lol
As far as USS goes, since I'd be playing in it I'm not sure I could commentate. I would though if you really want someone to help out.

Reactions: Kai
Am I no longer co-hosting? Or did you forget about me already? lol
As far as USS goes, since I'd be playing in it I'm not sure I could commentate. I would though if you really want someone to help out.
Oh yeah, sorry man, for some reason I got it in my head that you were going to ECT instead of UFGT. My bad!

I think I can handle USS alone. With White Fury handling all the scorekeeping and matchmaking, the hosting end is pretty easy.

Let me guess, you mixed up Elki Dori and Elda Taluda as well?
they are 2 different people? esdMikez

Reactions: gllt
Let me guess, you mixed up Elki Dori and Elda Taluda as well?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo of coooouuuuuuuuurse not!

Okay, maybe.

The first post shows two confirmed matches for tomorrow. Does that mean the third spot is still free?

If so, I can clash with @gllt in a game of shenanigans.

I might be tipsy when/if it happens but I'm game to throw down with @Muro.

Reactions: Muro
I might as well get tipsy too to even out things.

The first post shows two confirmed matches for tomorrow. Does that mean the third spot is still free?

If so, I can clash with @gllt in a game of shenanigans.
I might be tipsy when/if it happens but I'm game to throw down with @Muro.
I'm ok with this, but are you sure your connection is solid? Aren't you guys transcontinental?

I'm ok with this, but are you sure your connection is solid? Aren't you guys transcontinental?

It's never stopped us.

Saturday Night Love

It's never stopped us.
Saturday Night Love
Ok, guys, I'm gonna take that to mean that the connection is, in fact, solid. You're on for tonight. Please check the schedule for your slot, and remember that it's @POS Industries handling everything tonight.

Ah, good, thank you.

I keep forgetting you have these things in the first post.

@POS Industries , are you hosting tonight? I have slides I need to send you for a couple new stuff from Eighty Sixed and we would like you (or whoever is hosting) to announce it. :)

@POS Industries , are you hosting tonight? I have slides I need to send you for a couple new stuff from Eighty Sixed and we would like you (or whoever is hosting) to announce it. :)
Yeah, I'm on my way home now.

ALSO how do I into slides?

Are you using xsplit or OBS? Its really easy either way. Just select the picture as one of the slides and stretch it so it fits the full screen. Then just click that slide when you want to show or present it.

Are you using xsplit or OBS? Its really easy either way. Just select the picture as one of the slides and stretch it so it fits the full screen. Then just click that slide when you want to show or present it.
Xsplit because I am continually too lazy to wade through OBS' somewhat less user-friendly UI.

And cool, thanks.