• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

#SendTheWorldToComboBreaker

Of the finalists, who do you think should get priority?

• Sig (Japan)

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • 159man (Japan)

Votes: 43 67.2%
  • zeknife (Sweden)

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Yaya (Canada)

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
I posted it on twitter, but neither 159man nor @zeknife have gotten back to me. If anyone has the ability to contact them, please let them know to send me a Twitter DM or a Skullheart PM.

@BrandX+ I think you're our guy for 159man.

Reactions: Mr Peck and Wenzel
I posted it on twitter, but neither 159man nor @zeknife have gotten back to me. If anyone has the ability to contact them, please let them know to send me a Twitter DM or a Skullheart PM.

@BrandX+ I think you're our guy for 159man.

I'll get right on it.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
> "Send the world to Combo Breaker!"
> Actually sends 0.00000000041 of the world to combo breaker
> "Massive Success!"

Seriously though, this is great news. Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Moments like this make it all worthwhile...

Wait, we're bringing them for SF4?
I was lead to believe I was coming to play Sailor Moon

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
So, just some notes for when/if we decide to do this again:
  • promo streams worked super well in getting donations
  • 4 guys can sleep in a hotel room without too many issues
  • the cost of air travel from Asia is markedly higher than from Europe
If anyone has any additional thoughts or suggestions (looking at you, @Yaya + @zeknife), feel free to list them here.

I'm aware it may be too early for suggestions but I would ~really~ like to see Jabara compete in an american tournament. Comparable to 159Man in terms of strength for sure. Up there with PME & Lazy in terms of being one of the world's strongest fortunes.

Does he know headless?

Then I support Jabara. All you deadass fortune players not learning half your character.

Still stronger than most US fortunes with only "half a character"

But yes, Jabara knows headless pretty well. He ~primarily~ plays head on though, or at least he did when I last played him.

Jabara would be a good pick. I'd also like to try to get @Acido to Combo Breaker 2017. He opted out this year because he wanted to focus on Marvel 3 and EVO was the bigger tournament for that game, but maybe next year could be a thing???

Does Magicman finish his military duty in time for next year?

Does Magicman finish his military duty in time for next year?

You have to serve the military for little bit over 2 years. He already did a year now, so... maybe? But I won't put my hopes on.

send jabara send all fortunes
Makes sense. This year we sent all the Squiglys in the world, so next year maybe we send every player of some other character.

Can I request we send Woofly next year and have the Year of Parasoul?

Can I request we send Woofly next year and have the Year of Parasoul?
If he wants to go. As I recall he was like "nah I'm ass, send someone actually good". I mean I'd like to see him, but only if he's motivated.

Reactions: Kai
From Mexico, there are a few stronger - solid players that would be awesome to attend CB

I totally love saw @Uzu @Agent J and @ShadowForte
I'd be down for sending Uzu. He's sort of in the same boat as Woofly though. Last I heard he was only playing SFV and hadn't practiced SG in a minute.

I asked them back when i registered in december but i think they had no visa and passport. Something like that.

Both woofly and uzu said they didn't particularly care, so we never pursued it past that. Something tells me they're out for good, though I'd love to be shown otherwise.

i also vote for acido.

if anything send Ginger_PP.

For the love of fucking god.....can we send Lawnba? that boy needs to go to a tourney.
What's Lawnba's situation, exactly? Why can't he go to a tournament himself?

Jabara would be a good pick. I'd also like to try to get @Acido to Combo Breaker 2017. He opted out this year because he wanted to focus on Marvel 3 and EVO was the bigger tournament for that game, but maybe next year could be a thing???

I'm really motivated on going to 2017's Combo Breaker. Gonna talk to you through steam, Peanuts.