• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Sep 27, 2014] Good Job New Your Monthly! (Brooklyn)

DaiAndOh

Reaction score
Unknown
Hi. If you didn't know, because TSB is really big and SGs is still chugging along, I needed to split things a bit. In jokes are important right?

I'll be running singles and random 2v2. If there's demand, I'll also run this Bella Ball thing for $1 on the side. I can't speak for popularity, because Bella Ball doesn't get me a youtube result and I think DeKillSage is bias :V

As with TSB, we NEED PS3s.

Random 2v2 starts at 2 PM Sharp.
Waseda Style. Team 1 is Player A and Player B. Team 2 is Player C and Player D. A plays C. A wins. B plays D. D wins. A and C play. C Wins. Team 2 moves on!
In-game Team lock throughout the tournament.
Double Elimination
$10 per team. ($5 per player)

Singles starts at 3PM.
2 out of 3. Finals matches are 3 out of 5.
Loser may counterpick characters.
Double Elimination.
$5 entry.

Stream will be courtesy of DeKillSage! http://twitch.tv/dekillsage

Thank you for understanding everyone. Hoping to see a big crowd!

Last edited:
Aw man the pressure, staying home.

Reactions: Lethalmind
Stream you say? Hmmm...

O WAIT 2v2 IS RANDOM?!

OH WE HAVE TO GO NOW SO WINNIE CAN CARRY ME.

(Wait is it random teammate or random characters? #SESH)

Haha I'd feel sorry for whoever would get paired up with me. You'd be better off solo son!

Random team's sound great, but i'd nominate ratios.

That way ratio 1 (hella good people) don't get paired up with other R1's.

To avoid Sage/Someone Else Good shenanigans and keep the teams balanced.

Random teams is dope until you have to play Winnie/Sage by chance

Reactions: WarpedEcho
The team members are random.

Frankly, I'd really prefer not to assign ratios and such....drama and egos and such can easily occur and happen -_-;;;

Trust me, I know I'm bottom tier. Expect the worst, you're never disappointed.

Thats fine no worries I was just suggesting it'll still be fun.

I WARN YOU THOUGH.

BEING IRISH.

ME/SAGE INCOMING.

DONT FIGHT MY LUCK

I will be there.

@New England people if you see yourself on this blue line somewhere or reasonably close to it let me know and I will give you a ride:

o03nYH8.jpg

Reactions: dekillsage
Man that's a trip. I'd like to one day just to go up to GU and play up there.

Won't be able to enter any of these due to having class, but i'll stop by to show support.

Reactions: b0nk
I will be there.

@New England people if you see yourself on this blue line somewhere or reasonably close to it let me know and I will give you a ride:

o03nYH8.jpg

omg i'm like right on it, scoop me up!

omg i'm like right on it, scoop me up!
Can't help but notice your location is set to NoVA? I don't think that's on my route?? Mayhaps I am being trolled??? Question marks????

Howw many people usually come to this event. Also it their somewhere to go to before the tournament starts. My bus will be in new york around 10am that day

Howw many people usually come to this event. Also it their somewhere to go to before the tournament starts. My bus will be in new york around 10am that day

This is the start of something new. At prior TSBs, we generally had about 10-16. The venue opens about noon. Prior to that, that particular neighborhood isn't much, but hey, you're in NYC!

Hmmm. On one hand, driving to Brooklyn, and I nearly died last time. On the other hand, Bella Ball. The hype of reflects is worth the risk, right?

Reactions: WarpedEcho
Oh come on. Traffic in nyc isn't that ba.........nvm not gonna finish that sentence fuck nyc traffic.

I usually always bring a PS3 controller or 2 with me just in case, despite the fact that I use a stick. I gotchu son!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've got time to drop by, but I'm not sure if I actually will :V

Coming from Flushing, so I'd have to leave around 12:30 to take the 7 and D.

Last edited:
Reactions: dekillsage
I've got time to drop by, but I'm not sure if I actually will :V

Coming from Flushing, so I'd have to leave around 12:30 to take the 7 and D.
Lemmie just go ahead and post this image again:

o03nYH8.jpg

Reactions: b0nk
Probably can't make it, bunch of stuff that weekend.