• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Sep 30, 2016] CEOtaku 2016: this is actually out of control omg (Orlando, FL)

SkullgirlsTV. Its a youtube channel me, and other video editors within the scene use to create Skullgirls content for overseen by @dapurplesharpie .
I see. I mean, I suppose there's no harm in trying, and there's no rule against posting a GoFundMe as far as I'm aware.

I see. I mean, I suppose there's no harm in trying, and there's no rule against posting a GoFundMe as far as I'm aware.

Thanks. I am normally against the idea of a gofundme page for tournaments since, I am more of the type of earning my way to a tournament through a job. But with the given limbo circumstance I am currently in right now (job hunting, and riding the last two months on my internship) I try gofundme to see how it works. Also again I would be going not only as a competitor, but a videographer capturing the SG scene. With this link below to the gofundmepage

https://www.gofundme.com/2grkc7xs

SGTV actually make this video possible for the US vs JP part 2 showdown.

Clawmaster's quality of polish is worth much more than the amount he's asking for, honestly.

Reactions: PME
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't saved any money or made any plans. My own fault.

Lit-O-Meter is gonna be a number i'ma make up at the time outta ten I promise anyone that goes that. Its a factually actually magical extravaganza beyond your wildest dreams in the silky smooth way. Its uh gonna be a good time goodness gracious i'm not flaccid.

Is anyone else gonna be at the Hotel on Thursday besides me and peanuts?

EDIT: IMPORTANT UPDATE, THERE'S BOBA A FEW MILES AWAY FROM THE VENUE. SOMEONE PLS TAKE ME THERE.

Last edited:

EDIT: IMPORTANT UPDATE, THERE'S BOBA A FEW MILES AWAY FROM THE VENUE. SOMEONE PLS TAKE ME THERE.
I'll carry you there

Reactions: Natezer
Hey so I booked my flight and registering in a bit. Anyone want to room share? I'm going to be there from Thu-Mon.

I say we hold a 3v3 exhibition tournament with me, Stuff, and BLeeD entered as team "Palette 4"?

If there is one I'm down.

I don't like boba but I wouldn't mind hanging out with people on Thursday night using boba as a flimsy excuse :)

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
I wouldn't mind using my room to host those matches and heck if everyone's down I wouldn't mind it being the official SG room (just need to make sure my other room crashers are ok with that)

It's looking like I might be able to go to this, but I gotta book flights ASAP before it starts getting expensive. Just to make sure: I can't go to wet n wild or spend long out in the sun because of skin stuff, so will anyone be playing SG at the hotel during the day on Friday or would I be better off arriving on Friday evening? Travelling from the UK just for 2 days wouldn't be ideal, but it would be better than spending Friday in a hotel room by myself. Either way, I can't wait to see people there!

It's looking like I might be able to go to this, but I gotta book flights ASAP before it starts getting expensive. Just to make sure: I can't go to wet n wild or spend long out in the sun because of skin stuff, so will anyone be playing SG at the hotel during the day on Friday or would I be better off arriving on Friday evening? Travelling from the UK just for 2 days wouldn't be ideal, but it would be better than spending Friday in a hotel room by myself. Either way, I can't wait to see people there!
Peck if i make it and you cant find people to play we can time chamber its ok
I also hate that feeling of:
"Im finally here who wants to play"
*crickets chirping
"Sigh"

Reactions: Mr Peck
Peck if i make it and you cant find people to play we can time chamber its ok
I also hate that feeling of:
"Im finally here who wants to play"
*crickets chirping
"Sigh"
Yessssssss that owns, thank you, gonna book flights and find a room ASAP. Don't worry about it if you can't make it, of course.

Reactions: Broken Loose
I can't wait to eat WaWa philly cheese steaks for every meal.

This is not me being sarcastic or meming, Wawa fucking owns

These tournament organizing threads make me hungry

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

I'm so exited on attending! This is all so new to me, I'll try my best to hang out with everyone attending as well!
oh good now ill know what you look like so i dont confuse you with sfv player named iDante.

will anyone be playing SG at the hotel during the day on Friday
omw
I wouldn't mind using my room to host those matches and heck if everyone's down I wouldn't mind it being the official SG room (just need to make sure my other room crashers are ok with that)
lmfaonduxyskbdujsnduddjnsskksjsz

yea it's fine

Reactions: Mr Peck

im cool with it too

I'm so exited on attending! This is all so new to me, I'll try my best to hang out with everyone attending as well!
idantecry.png

Flight, room, registration, Loonacy stories, ramblings, drinking liver, battle liver, Inorganic liver, cough drops, abs (possibly not oh no), sword, sandals, protection, Mickey Mouse Pen, Minnie Mouse Vibrator, Goofy scrap of skin from a senile hobo off the street of 224 Smith Ave, Lansing, MI 48910, Ben 10's first unwanted pregnancy, Ben 10's 9th wanted pregnancy, the secret IPhone 7 that still has a headphone jack, fire mixtapes, ember mixtapes, smoldering mixtapes, V A P O R W A V E T A P E S, and of course,
all ready for CEOtaku