• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Sep 30, 2016] CEOtaku 2016: this is actually out of control omg (Orlando, FL)

Flight, room, registration, Loonacy stories, ramblings, drinking liver, battle liver, Inorganic liver, cough drops, abs (possibly not oh no), sword, sandals, protection, Mickey Mouse Pen, Minnie Mouse Vibrator, Goofy scrap of skin from a senile hobo off the street of 224 Smith Ave, Lansing, MI 48910, Ben 10's first unwanted pregnancy, Ben 10's 9th wanted pregnancy, the secret IPhone 7 that still has a headphone jack, fire mixtapes, ember mixtapes, smoldering mixtapes, V A P O R W A V E T A P E S, and of course,
all ready for CEOtaku

VAPORWAVE oh my god it's fucking lit lets go

Anyone have a room I can stay in on Thursday? Will pay my share for the night and I have video games.

i should be able to make this last minute so i was wondering if anyone had a floor i could sleep on just in case?

As im reading over this for the "extracurricular" activities the weather has been pretty meh lately just putting a heads up since there was plans of going to wet and wild. Still debating whether to actually get bodied or not too much stuff going on atm here....lol ill attend only if im guaranteed someone to purposely drop a set for me....kappa

One way or another, we're getting wet and wild, lol

Should we come with a backup plan just in case? Seems like the other options listed in the extracurricular activities would be affected by rain except maybe the whirlydome?

One important question: is there any place i can holdout for Wednesday night? That was my only chance to book the flight. I will arrive around 8pm at the airport. i can pay for my own uber but i do not have a place to sleep if someone could provide housing for that night i would be really grateful.

Discords are also easy to make temporarily, so while there is no official one, no one is stopping you from organizing one yourself for people that want to use it, I suppose. Unless someone is.

khaos said on twitter he had to cancel because of personal business didn't he?

also if someone needs to room share I've got a spot left (I'm not sure if anyone checks the room sharing thread)

khaos said on twitter he had to cancel because of personal business didn't he?

also if someone needs to room share I've got a spot left (I'm not sure if anyone checks the room sharing thread)
I would like to take that offer for a small time, since I checked in for one day so I only need it for like Friday night.

So who's gonna make it

EDIT: The discord that is

I am intrigued....please elaborate
We did a bunch of crunches in the Wawa parking lot. Broseidon won. I got 2nd. Khaos didn't finish.

I'm so ready for this!

Got a good feeling about this one

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Me, LazyDiablos, and Hirokuni are registered for Blazblue teams on Friday Night. It would mean a lot to us if you came and cheered us on <3

I will scream 4 u

1 week until CEOtaku, Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far, next Friday is looking like there'll be a chance of a Thunderstorm though ;.; Crossing my fingers for it to clear up!

Me, LazyDiablos, and Hirokuni are registered for Blazblue teams on Friday Night. It would mean a lot to us if you came and cheered us on <3

On my way fam! Going to get hype for Valk setplay ^,^

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
Attention.

I am bringing rivals of aether. Chaos code, E's laf (someone will play this shit). and a bunch more. what other games should i bring?, Yes i will be bringing windjammers. that is not up for discussion

Nah fuck ya'll LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have 1 hour left to register for CEOtaku! Everybody get your shit in!

Florida Resident (infinite visits for the rest of the year): $39.99
Out of state (online purchase only, infinite visits for 2 weeks): $48.00
Out of state (in person, single day): $58.00
For those of you who want to do this, I'll pick you up from the venue hotel and drive you there Friday morning. It's only like a mile and a half, so multiple trips aren't an issue. Chime in if you're down.