• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

egg-muffin-toaster-2.jpg

rip

Yea saw you Sano and said lets give this a shot, first round I got bodied second was a bit closer but still lost, Sho kinda crazy

I AM FUCKING CACKLING.
So I did Arcade mode first to get the 3X Arcade Trophy.
And since P4 Shadows have their dungeon theme as their theme, I made it to Shadow Kanji (And remember I never made it to that dungeon in P4), so to go up against him and suddenly have THIS FUCKING PLAYING caused me to be in stitches oh my god.
THE FUCKING BEAT MAKES IT SOUND LIKE IT BELONGS IN...SOMETHING ELSE.

I can tell some people either forgot how to play this game or are really new at it. I've had in 3 separate occasions either an Adachi or a Yu try to lame me out with beam supers. Every time they do I just go giant swing super and either instantly kill them or take off at least half their health in 1 shot. Seriously people don't try to cheese out a Labrys with beam supers. She's gonna wreck your shit.

Yea I was the Asuka Evangelion Labrys. Was only my 3rd match online.
oh yeah. Sho and Minazuki are nuts.

Minazuki has teleport mixups and Sho has that dodge button I can't figure out how to work. also yes, they are crazy and I love them.

they have triggers on their swords FOR NO RAISIN!

Next week I'm buying the color packs and the remaining glasses.
Though aren't there new color packs to buy for the old characters too?

Ultimax is out, but its $60.

Also the 360 version has missing features compared to ps3?

Ok. Time to wait for a price drop. Still downloading the free dlc characters now though.

I am in the same boat as Clawsome, eagerly awaiting packages. I can't wait to play as Ken.

The future Ken/Adachi wrecking game too strong

You know what

THREAD MAKER EXECUTIVE DECISION INCOMING

As you all have been told many many many times I get my grubby paws on Ultimax this Saturday
Now the idea of a thread lobby has been floating around for a while now
I'm nailing that thing to the ground

I'm going to make a lobby next weekend (times will be 10 am - 5:30 pm for Friday and 10 am - 2:30 pm for Saturday) since school and work and dropping my little bro off at day care and other important nonsense get in my way during the week and weekend (if not weekend I'd be running that lobby all damn day but I get off at work at like 2:00 am and well who wants to play Ultimax at 2:00 am I mean if you do I'm totally down but just sayin')
Also because it gives me roughly a week to get used to the game whereas pretty much everyone will have had about a week and a half plus some online matches
If anyone can get with it let me know before say, next Wednesday
I'll put your PSN on a list and add as many people as that lobby can ultra suplex hold

Get ready you guys

Clawsome's gonna do some bombing

EDIT: Checked my package again
It's in Illinois
It's in my state
Almost got it...................................................................................................

Last edited:
I can try for next friday. I won't be able to go until the afternoon because I will very likely be at work, but once it his three I'll be rushing to get home. :) also, are those times EST? or PST?

I really am the only one here with the Xbox version.

Forever alone.

Anyways, I got to play as Adachi for the first time last night. He is absolutely everything that I wanted; his attacks are reckless and unembellished, his dialogue rapidly switches between smarmy sarcasm and guttural villainous shouts, his specials, while limited compared to some characters, have a nice variety and range of uses, and most of all, he looks soooooooo cute in those glasses!

I am not expecting Adachi to be top tier, nor anywhere near top tier for that matter, but he is so fun to play that I simply do not care.

Also, I am going to try my hardest to make Sho a secondary. I loved the idea of a Persona-less character in Ultimax from the start, and my brief time with Sho gave me what I was hoping for out of one: even more melee attacks (and a command dodge) in place of the Persona. The mix-up potential for him is probably gonna be quite...

Sho-prising. :PUN:

I can try for next friday. I won't be able to go until the afternoon because I will very likely be at work, but once it his three I'll be rushing to get home. :) also, are those times EST? or PST?

Uh I'm bad with time zones
Use this

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/chicago

> @Jutsei and @Sanoblaze added to lobby list for next weekend

I really am the only one here with the Xbox version.

Hey Xbox players don't let him play all alone make you guys a lobby

You're referring to the wrong kind of lobby. It's the avatar lobbies with 32 people in them BBCP-style that have been axed. Regular P4A-style lobbies are still possible.

I like to think they didn't touch it because Microsoft makes computer software and they didn't want their game on the same device.

I just think it's hilarious to say how much Arc really hates MS.

Wish they launched this game on pc. Would gladly pay full price for it
Arc doesn't do PC games for the same reason they don't like Microsoft: they'd put a lot in for not very much out, and sometimes get screwed over along the way.

lots of computers come preinstalled with some kind of Windows program. The only PCs I can think of that don't come with it are Macs.

Ok so I just fought my first Margaret...holy shit fuck that bitch. She's got Yosuke's speed with Liz's range. She's straight up crazy.

Back