• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Marg is out today huzzah (I'm still waiting for my copy).

DLC pricing for today.

Margaret ($4.99)
- P3 Music Pack ($1.99): Contains Memories of You, Deep Mentality, and Burn My Dread.
- P3FES Music Pack ($1.99): Contains P3FES, Brand New Days, and Darkness as tracks.
- Boss Character Unlocks ($2.99)
- More navigators/round calls to unlock. ($2.99 ea)
- Additional BGM #1 (contains the track Persona) (Free)

Also Adachi and Marie will go back up to $4.99 each.

There is one other free BGM you missed: it includes the track Persona Invocation.

I'm not going to buy the non-free BGMs. Some of those tracks are tempting, but I draw the line at purchasable music DLC.

Learned about this from GameFAQs:

https://www.facebook.com/AtlusUSA

Scroll down a bit to see a contest: win a Margaret PSN code for telling who is your favorite character to use & why.
I don't have the game yet (this weekend?!), so my entry may not count for only playing P4A.
Just checked it again- I wonder if it's over already...

:P I don't like playing Liz so I see no need to buy Marge.

I will get the DLC stuff next paycheck though.

win a Margaret PSN code for telling who is your favorite character to use & why.
I don't have the game yet (this weekend?!), so my entry may not count for only playing P4A.
Just checked it again- I wonder if it's over already...
I don't think my response would have won anyway.

"Adachi, because he's the most wonderful, bestest, handsomeest, attracti-

I like how he plays.

Have I mentioned I'm straight?"

"sho because he's super cool, he'll make puns, and HE HAS TWO SERATED SWORDS WITH TRIGGERS ON THE HANDLE FOR NO RAISIN! and he's a fun character to play too."

Got off work and downloaded Margaret and I'm loving her. I'm currently on challenge 19 and she's fun, but I'm gonna try to finish her challenges up, and head into training for a bit then try her in a lobby.

I'm a bit worried, one person on my Tumblr RP Blog says that Margaret is broken and not fun to fight against, and everyone in Ranked is bound to use her.
Basically, Kokonoe act two.

I'm a bit worried, one person on my Tumblr RP Blog says that Margaret is broken and not fun to fight against, and everyone in Ranked is bound to use her.
well... if you've been to eventhubs recently.....

actually I was mistaken. I remember when I checked a while back like the day before the game released, Marge has a VERY significant lead in the tiers. now it seems like she's dropped quite a bit. all the way to 15.

also, it could have been marie....

Some people actually think she's kinda bad because she has a lot of the same problems Liz does (awkward moveset, multiple supers seen as useless, super reliant on Persona and meter, Personas are super open during moves, lacks a good GTFO move other than burst) as well as some of her own (healing super heals both sides, most powerful super is easily blocked or avoided, slowest sweep in the game, no reliable completely grounded anti-air, Hassou has really weird requirements to get max damage).

:P yeah, don't trust me to know how tiers work. I just pay attention to who is where on the tier because often times I find I like playing mid tiers.

unless it's Virtua Fighter where EVERYONE can be the best.

We interrupt this conversation to give you sugary diabetes.

welp.....
15791.jpg

that gave me diabetes...

I tend to not like children at all but that little girl...she is adorable.

As for Nanako's VA, wow, was not expecting that! These peeps are really talented to contort their voices such a way. I kinda assumed Nanako's VA would be like a young teen.
...shame on me...

Okay so thanks to absolutely no one

I found out that there is a patch that includes the data for Adachi, Marie, and Marge to be on the character select screen in the first place and downloaded it
I now have best detective

Thanks for nothing you guys <3

Also that PSN lobby is still happening this weekend so get ready (time will be 10 am - 5:30 pm for Friday and 10 am - 3:30 pm for Saturday, this is the time zone that's in)

People on the list so far:

@Jutsei
@SanoBaron
@theonlypie314 (hopefully you'll have the game and time to play it by this weekend)
@Solblade44

I'm tagging you ladies and ghouls so you can tell me if you can make it or not
You're the people who said you might be able to play so yeah I'll be looking for you

Anyone else wanna get in on this tell me your PSN and I'll add you to the victim invite list

I went on and downloaded Adachi and Marie even though I probably won't get the game for a month or two.

I sorta had other priorities first.

Hyrule Warriors and Smash

Yo this is actually being a thing wooooo

List right now (will update every time someone comes on, so let me know if I get your times right every time or not):

Time:

10 am - 5:30 pm for Friday and 10 am - 3:30 pm for Saturday, this is the time zone that's in

@Jutsei (still haven't told me your times, get on that will ya)
@SanoBaron (half of Friday, not Saturday)
@theonlypie314 (hopefully you'll have the game and time to play it by this weekend)
@Solblade44 (Not sure Friday, maybe Saturday)
@shoryusatsu999 (Not Friday, will show up Saturday)

Edit: Jutsei will always be free

tumblr_m6g2k1LX651qh5co9.gif

Last edited:
I went on and downloaded Adachi and Marie even though I probably won't get the game for a month or two.
That's what I did, too lol. I'm not sure when I'll be picking this up because I'm saving money for other stuff.

JoJo volumes and Xrd

I'll be working during the day on Friday and doing Canadian Thanksgiving related stuff on Saturday so I won't be able to join in this time.

Edit: If I do get the game before the weekend, I'll be training on Sunday before 5pm CDT (the time in Clawsome's post) if someone wants to play.

I really truly appreciate when VAs perform on camera. It is mindblowing to see the "character's" voice actually coming out of their mouths! Like watching them come to life.
imjustanerd

Back