• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Guys I think I love the Shadows. They give no fucks. It's fantastic. Like, I wanna go out with Shadow Chie and beat people up.

Sure I might get kicked too but it doesn't matter because im totally into that

Reactions: Jutsei
Like, I wanna go out with Shadow Chie and beat people up.

Sure I might get kicked too but it doesn't matter because im totally into that
Spoiler for size
shadow_chie_for_persona_4_suplex_by_djqubil-d6nyf4r.jpg

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Sorry for the double post but..

tumblr_mx2cgr80d41rdrzuxo1_250.gif

Shadow Aigis, you scary

dat laugh...heh
these shadows are something else.

She got some lessons with the master it seems

Actually, it is a pity they can't add more violence on the game... if aigis used the finger machinegun to fill the downed enemy with holes whine laughing it'd really be something else

Reactions: iLoli
So butterflies in general are very symbolic to Persona in general.
Still, kinda makes me wonder...
Butterflys are save points in P4 does this mean Shadow Aigis managed to play the whole game without saving, thats scary

Large story spoilers just got revealed. If you don't want to know, then don't open the tab.

Remember the Malevolent Entity from the first game? That's PerSHOna. To top it off, he's controlling regular Sho through his Plume of Dusk.

Speculation - makes me wonder if he can control Aigis and Labrys/Shadow Labrys in the same way then or if he already has.

Shadow Labrys got the laugh down pat. Spoilering for size
tumblr_mohi2nJllv1rwxxf8o1_500.gif

Shadow Yu "next match" images. Spoilering for size:
tumblr_m0e2r3njPl1rozq7uo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m0ajyvZs8L1rozq7uo1_250.jpg

Last edited:
probably should not have read that, I understand the plot less now

probably should not have read that, I understand the plot less now

Ditto. I mean, what the hell Sho. WHO ARE YOU.

He's Sho Minazuki, a guy without a persona.

That's what we can be Sho of.

You know what else?

That Persona of his? It looks suspiciously like
best dad from Persona 2.

THE PLOT THICKENS.

You mean Nyarlashotep?

Duke, the violence level is fine. I'd rather it be T than M anyway. let them teenagers learn about the struggles of highschool life and be like "hmm, these persona characters are pretty interesting. I might try out these 'JRPGs' that they're from" Atlus knows what to do.

NEVER. QUESTION. ATLUS.

Jutsei, you are already dead via Evoker abuse.

She got some lessons with the master it seems

snip
Actually, it is a pity they can't add more violence on the game... if aigis used the finger machinegun to fill the downed enemy with holes whine laughing it'd really be something else
eh, its no Brian Fury.

and the game is good with violence on the finishers. and its much more fun to imagine what they do. (with aigis, I imagine she gonna tear dat booty up)

Okay, okay, sorry!

watching all the blood and ultras in the new KI is influenciating me.

Not like some gunSHOts would be that SHOcking in this game... Aigis already got the machineguns and and naoto can SHOot your soul away in 13 bullets.

Last edited:
Meh, even the new KI could be better about that, but that's a topic for another thread.

It just doesn't really fit the mood or atmosphere of the game IMO, which is really one of the biggest and most overlooked issues when people decide to just add gratuitous gore/sex/shock value to a series for the heck of it.

Looks like everyone's ready for a Sho'stopper.
Truly, the Sho must go on!

eVs0gzn.png

The bar for Sho puns has been officially lowered. And the pressure of making noteworthy puns with it. You're welcome.

What do you mean nobody's making puns anymore? :/

Oh man, Fortune what are you doing in this thread? No, your head does not count as a Persona, silly num nums.

Does Sho have a fireball in his moveset?

It's all he needs to be a shoto

Reactions: Squire Grooktook
Can we like stop
These puns are sho bad

But these puns are the shole thing that keep me going here.

That junpei has got me Sho terrified

All you guys are doing is putting Sho in sentences. Yu all can do better than that.

And he's not a shoto because he needs a Tatsumaki Sunpukyaku.

Whatever song was playing in the anime when he appears? I'll Face Myself? Dunno.
If Adachi doesn't show up, I hope it's New World Fool.

Also, if p4u2 story keeps denying persona 2 and 1 I will be so pissed.

Last edited:
Persona 2 and 1 clearly never happened the series started at 3

But guys

ME might be best dad

Also technically Persona 1 actually didn't happen.

In this timeline anyway.