• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Just learned in training mode that if Kanji's Gotcha! side-corrects, you can do Added Cruel Attack the wrong way.

what sucks it comes out the DAY AFTER I get back from a con and I don't get paid for another week until then.

You betta preorder now buddy

Guys, 6 seconds.

1395783_756823707674308_7936893997860706059_n.png

*makes mental note to find Sano on PSN and only use Marge*

Reactions: SanoBaron
She's already breaking legs and tier lists
Not even out yet

Ban Marge from Causals
Can only use in Tournament Matches

Reactions: SanoBaron
One Velvet sister at the top of the tier list, the other at the bottom. All the other peasants sandwiched in between.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
what's Maggy's title, guys?
I don't remember anyone pointing it out

what's Maggy's title, guys?
I don't remember anyone pointing it out
if it isnt "The Lethal Limousine Valet" im gonna be mad

The Sadistic Secretary of Herding Pretty Boys

get it because all her Personas are bishies

well ardha is technically genderless
or bigender
whatever your interpretation is

Yeah I heard that was it too. No idea what the localized version will be.

You mean Heart-Rending Pretty Boys. Someone botched the initial translation. Also, the 6 second thing is probably due to debug stuff.

Wait really are you cereal
That's....an ok title I guess

That title fits Dojima better.

Man, Persona seems like a fun series to get into.
/s

Man, Persona seems like a fun series to get into.
It is great. . .and with ultimax just round the corner, now is the perfect time

but first sign this contract, it isnt anything much, just that you will abide by your actions and your consequences from them

Become one of us.
It is your destiny
I'm watching P4GA. Am I doing it right? :PUN:
But honestly I will play the game(s) one day when I have the time and if my roommate doesn't mind me wasting hours every day on his PS3
but first sign this contract, it isnt anything much, just that you will abide by your actions and your consequences from them
Seems legit.

P4GA episode 5
As expected it was entirely around the band event. With some twists. Marie was not just included in the band (It was mentioned she practiced in the Velvet Room, but was kicked out because she annoyed "The Nose"), but almost ended up replacing Rise (She was stuck at the tofu shop because of fans hearing false rumors that she was back as an idol due to the band event) to sing True Story as the main vocalist LMAO. Dat Atlus Push LOL they are not even being subtle about it anymore.
4Hh5O0r.png

Rise did manage to show up a little later to share the vocalist spot with Marie though.

I guess some Adachi SL stuff happened off screen (Kind of knew it since it's already October right now) since Dojima already mentioned that he was getting pretty close with Yu and apparently Yu gave Adachi a ticket to the concert too. Too early to despair though since next episode PV definitely looks like an Adachi centered episode. I don't hate Marie but with the amount of screen time she is getting it would be nice that Adachi gets some special screen time too. He DID get an exclusive SL for Golden after all too.
EhGmn7l.png

Main takeaway from episode 5 though is that Kou freaking Ichijo can pull off a convincing Rise crossdress disguise to fool her fans by acting as a diversion.
0t9W1zr.gif

Marie really is being a fanfiction character now.
You don't take away Rise's song from her.

Kou "Risette" Ichijo

Beta P5 Graphics comin' at ya

Are the enough of those to make something like Pursona 4 Teh Gilded Anime?
Bt5yPUdIYAEgYE7.jpg

It's been noticably happening since last episode and I doubt it will stop since the quality drastically drops during those background shot moments.