• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

I'll probably upload them later when I get home if they aren't already shared.

Pie's Posts
My life
My death
My joy
My despair
My truth

Stream gameplay footage of Marie, Margaret, and Adachi on YT.
Notably shows off Marie (eyepatch) and Margaret (ballroom mask) for glasses too.

>tries video
>sees 3 seconds of Marie
>*gasp*
>video turns off
>*An error occurred. Please try again later*
>much sadness

Reactions: theonlypie314
No
Sry
Can't until Ultimax
So wait bit more than month plz
Thx

I'll just pretend that I'm going to own the game once it comes out.

Video works now
Only got to see Marie a little Margaret

The cashest things I've ever seen
So happy
When's Igor though

I'm sure the online will last quite a while since the games are coming out in NA and Japan only a month apart. take your time in getting it if you have to. :)

Just an aside but I love your guys self-control and kindness in tagging all your spoilers.
Half the guys in the Smash Bros thread won't tag their spoilers when the game comes out.
You're rad.
But

isn't it basically about the same bunch of people for both

But

isn't it basically about the same bunch of people for both

Im pretty sure a new guy (sort of) Sho'd up
Also Marie, Marge and Theo gots their feet in the situation now
Also Adachi
And the rest of the Shadow Ops including Eikichi and Funky Student

Now to never do anything with that and move on to Persona 5, riiiiiiiiight?

Hopefully
I really hope P5 is a new cast with some adults

Its time to let The Doorbearers and The Scooby Doo gang rest (after P4: DAN that is)

Now to never do anything with that and move on to Persona 5, riiiiiiiiight?
Nope. Gotta make more Persona 4 games.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
P4
P4G
P4A
P4A2
P4: DAN

If there is anything else P4 it could only be a FPS with Naoto or a puzzle game with Teddie or Cooking Mama with all the girls

you mean a hell simulator?

Of course featuring Vincent Brooks from the Catherine series game

For those asking for more of the new character themes. Someone posted the links on DL and none are spoiler related.

Like 0:49 onward bit

On a related note my character theme rankings..

Narukami>Yukiko>Naoto>Margaret=Elizabeth>Aigis>Akihiko>Yosuke>The Rest>Chie

Themes missing from ^

Junpei's theme

Minazuki's (PerSHOna's) theme

Final boss theme

The best battle theme that is in is obviously..

Also, there an ENTIRE script dump of the story mode floating around. So there is probably some pretty heavy spoiler story stuff is lurking about so I would probably use more caution when looking up stuff about it.

Reactions: BeatNinja
I hear liz got a new theme is that true?

Sho's sounds really sick. can't wait to play him next month.

so far I want my mains to be Rise, Yu, Labby-chan, and Sho.

Supposively Liz has a new theme but no one has found the new song yet.

Palette time! Adachi palettes . Spoiling for size.

Persona Palette. I hope it's Dojima
qQnOjeH.png
GG Palette. No clue
9a8wNLI.png
Number 10/Blazblue reference is Teremi posted from forever ago

Marg
Persona Palette. No clue
D8yUzvX.png
Blazblue Palette. It's Kokonoe.
tpOZo7S.png
GG palette. May and the Jellyfish Pirates
Lj3J4FZ.png

I hear Margeret has Philemon glasses is this true?

Why is Adachi's arcana Jester, and not Hunger/Lust. Is he more morale or something now.

I recognize the GG color for Adachi. It's Robo-Ky Mk. II from Guilty Gear Isuka.

I heard that the Margaret Persona color may be P2-era Philemon, but I don't know for sure.

Since the series is following the true ending, and Adachi's social link arcana changes to Lust/Hunger during the true ending path, Adachis arcana should be Lust/Hunger, and not Jester. I might be wrong though, since I haven't heard anything about P4AU's story mode yet.

I recognize the GG color for Adachi. It's Robo-Ky Mk. II from Guilty Gear Isuka.

I heard that the Margaret Persona color may be P2-era Philemon, but I don't know for sure.
if it is P2 Philemon it's very hard to tell cuz she IS missing a major item Philemon is recognized for.

speaking of P2, MAN! it feels way better than P1. I don't even mind the demon negotiations in P2 because it feels so much better. also 3rd person camera perspective is the best.

I never saw that she had the mask. also, I didn't know if DeathArcana was making a joke because his previous post was very similar to his more recent post.

if she does, then neat. hope she has the mask FROM THE GOOD PERSONA GAME HE WAS IN.

I thought it was Philemon but i wasnt sure because I only know P1 Philemon

Apparently Atlus wants fans to keep a lid on it when it comes to Ultimax because they got Shadow Teddie to "threaten" those who would want to spout spoilers. But in all seriousness, they just don't want people shouting out stuff.

But the people here are pretty cool about it, so no real worries.