• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

"Sho 'em what's comin' to 'em"
"Time for a Sho-stopper!"
"I'm Sho you'll win."
"Sho much for them winning."
"And this time, it's PerShonal!"

Well I'm afraid no one can live up to the sheer amount of navigation Sho will deliver.

AND IT'S ONLY JUST BE-PUN

This game should just have the entire P3 and P4 soundtracks in it. They're both golden.

Also P1 should get some love because I think that game has a criminally underrated soundtrack.

Also P1 should get some love because I think that game has a criminally underrated soundtrack.
well, it's Shoji Meguro. everything Meguro works on is amazing.

if only P1 had better mechanics.

HA! jokes on you!

my waifu isn't a girl at all
LabyrsInsert.jpg

it's a toaster!

I like how Erin & Yuri are in the same booth. i figure that sort of thing doesn't happen very often in production.

Erin's got her green/yellow Chie jacket ready

edit: had to change my post since someone posted the video while I was typing mine out. Hah!

Over at AtlusUSA's youtube they got a fun video of Erin & Yuri working on persona Q

Erin's got her green/yellow Chie jacket ready
and Yuri is rocking the headphones.

Erin is such an amazing person and Yuri Lowenthal is a handsome motherfucker

voice actors are the best people

Erin is such an amazing person and Yuri Lowenthal is a handsome motherfucker

voice actors are the best people
one time, I had Brina Palencia sign my copy of Summer Wars, and she even did it 3 times and signed it as her character in the movie when she realized why I had her do it 3 times.

and another time Todd Haberkorn crowd surfed. it was pretty awesome.

and Johnny and his band even attended their last autograph signing at one con even though they were already running late to catch their plane.

[Epicness intensifies]

By the way, go watch the last episode of Golden. Do it naaaoooo

358376Persona4golden.png

Last edited:
So when the Persona 4 Golden Animation Blu-ray comes out, it will have an extra episode on it.
Based on the Adachi bad ending.
That's pretty fucking rad

So when the Persona 4 Golden Animation Blu-ray comes out, it will have an extra episode on it.
Based on the Adachi bad ending.
That's pretty fucking rad
and aniplex will charge an unreasonavle price for it because they're Nazis that way.

i did it everyone i beat persona 4 it was so hot

...but they never explain what was with those outlines of bodies on the tv world platform, or why teddie always had his suit on in the tv world.

and is the p4g anime over? can someone tell me if it's comprehensive enough as a substitute for p4g itself?

i did it everyone i beat persona 4 it was so hot

...but they never explain what was with those outlines of bodies on the tv world platform, or why teddie always had his suit on in the tv world.

and is the p4g anime over? can someone tell me if it's comprehensive enough as a substitute for p4g itself?
P4GA is still continuing. I haven't played it yet, but from what I heard they're just focusing on the new scenes from the game and on Marie.

The new stuff P4G adds is just jollies. And Marie, who sucks adds stuff to the story I guess. I think you're better off watching the anime, thus saving yourself the money for a Vita and the game itself.

Also, I like Erin Fitzgerald as Chie in everything EXCEPT P4G, and I honestly don't know why. I kinda miss Tracey Rooney to be honest.

Also, I like Erin Fitzgerald as Chie in everything EXCEPT P4G, and I honestly don't know why. I kinda miss Tracey Rooney to be honest.

aw man did they get rid of those stutters chie had

(still like none of the characters questioned what the body outlines were all about)

Maybe the bodies are a symbol of past victims of the TV world. After all there is talk in the game about a TV radio, maybe something similar to persona 4 happened in Inaba before but wasn't solved before the trail got cold. Then again they could just be landing pads so the people who get in the TV world don't get too hurt by the landing.

Extended ver. should be in the related videos section
This music pretty much embodies Rise

So good

Purse-waifu theme
Also good

But I wanna get a Vita and Golden, Beat. D:
Even if I do see Golden Animation I'll probably still nab Golden for reasons.

Thanks for all the cool stuff in this topic. I'm not sure if anyone else does gameFAQs (or Dustloop), but the GF P4U board is a minefield of story spoilers. I'm treading carefully. Oh, are some people here getting import copies? I'll just wait. :)

Back