• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

At 10:00 "The Genesis" confirmed as a battle theme. Oh yeah

Funny thing is that I probably won't ever listen to the best parts of The Genesis in the fight because the buildup to that song is like 5-6 min long lol. Awesome boss theme for a long drawn out jrpg fight, but not so much in a quick fight. Might be good training mode material though.

Edit: Actually that wasn't The Genesis playing at 10:00, but was Mist/Fog instead (P4 Shadow Mirror VS Theme although no idea why it played during a regular P4 mirror) you can tell at around the 10:59 when the buildup portion finishes.

Funny thing is that I probably won't ever listen to the best parts of The Genesis in the fight because the buildup to that song is like 5-6 min long lol. Awesome boss theme for a long drawn out jrpg fight, but not so much in a quick fight. Might be good training mode material though.

Edit: Actually that wasn't The Genesis playing at 10:00, but was Mist/Fog instead (P4 Shadow Mirror VS Theme although no idea why it played during a regular P4 mirror) you can tell at around the 10:59 when the buildup portion finishes.

Oh derp, you're right. I guess I jumped the gun and automatically said Genesis. Oh well, both themes kick major ass. Hope Genesis makes it too.

If it does make it in, you could always set the rounds to first to 5 and have Shadow mirrors to make the match hella long. Around the 6th or 7th round the good part might happen maybe.

The moral of the story is that The Genesis has too much damn buildup.

Good things come to those who wait

Even after the lenghthy buildup portion it's almost not even worth the wait since it's just another remix (albeit a good one for that boss fight) of Reach out to the Truth and we clearly don't have enough versions of that song in Arena Ultimax lol

Reach Out To The Remixes

It seems that Ultimax's PNP box art has been revealed:

vsl_app01_02.png

Some Rise palettes. Spoilering all for size

I think someone in the thread wanted Platinum as a palette so here you go
tumblr_n81xbq0Jq71rlxmdbo1_1280.png
tumblr_n81xbq0Jq71rlxmdbo3_1280.png
tumblr_n81xbq0Jq71rlxmdbo2_1280.png

Forgot one
tumblr_n828nk7sqI1rlxmdbo1_1280.png
the rest
yQokt78.jpg

Nanako and Detective Loveline with Nanako navigator

Prepare
For annihilation

Number 8 looks just like it is going to be my favorite palette, also does every one get a sieppa and grayscale palette?

i think the localization called it "Enchanting Witch Detective" or something

well, I thought the joke was that he liked it. my bad.

Kou and Daisuke were such bros though. Too bad I tragically ignore them every time..

I'm a Plebeian, Detective Loveline?
It's in the animation. Nanako investigates all of Yu's social links with the gang.

Reads opening line of Kanji Trailer

Well Kanji is gonna tear apart that tower and rebuild it twice as good. Gonna renovate Minazuki's ass.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
And once again S.Kanji with the naughty puns

Reads opening line of Kanji Trailer

Well Kanji is gonna tear apart that tower and rebuild it twice as good. Gonna renovate Minazuki's ass.
Preferably through the back door :PUN:

i don't get it
Neither do I, when will they make ridiculous shadow rise combos is something i look forward too

Number 8 looks just like it is going to be my favorite palette, also does every one get a sieppa and grayscale palette?
Erryone gets a sepia and monochrome color. They used to have gold and black colors in the vein of Guilty Gear, but they seem to have been taken out.

So wait, we got a release date for Ultimate
September 30th, huh?
So that gives me three months to beat Persona 4, watch The Animation, and beat Persona 4 Arena.
And optionally also get Persona 4 Gold Experience Requiem.

Lots of sites have put that in, but I'd rather wait for an official source. Was that date announced today?

Wikipedia has a chance of being wrong because it's a wiki.

Comes out July 30th obvs

I fucking wish damn August just feels like "the month that doesn't have Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona Q in it"

Anyway...

image.jpg

From the Atlus Faithful email I got telling me about Adachi:

"And while we don't like to brag, it's kind of hard not to applaud the design direction for this palette (Adachi's of The Jester Arcana, in case you forgot...)"

Can't get rid of this second blank spoiler damn it ALL

Last edited:
Can't get rid of this second blank spoiler damn it ALL
I spy spoiler tags immediately after the first [/spoiler] tag, if you're trying to get rid of that infoless spoiler.

I spy spoiler tags immediately after the first [/spoiler] tag, if you're trying to get rid of that infoless spoiler.

Thanks bud